europeawakens.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/on-language/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4&t=167s
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html
archive.is/v897Z
jewishcurrents.org/february-8-churchill-on-jews-communism-and-zionism-3849
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/26/ben-carson/fact-checking-ben-carson-nazi-guns/
salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_talking_about_hitler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look op, you cant blame jews for being successful. so what if they ran the government, you arent an antisemite are you?

but what dod he men by tits?

Bump

Communism was literally created by a Jew.

Really makes you think

Look, I'm serious. I have never heard of this. EIGHTY-FIVE%?

Come on, please answer me.

>government job
>"success"

A successful life is to live on self-owned farmland with progeny slaves and many wives.

Yep, they're very good at that kind of thing.

Check out (((who))) was behind Germany's failed communist revolution prior to ww2 while you're at it :^)

If 85% of the government was jewish you'd think every neo-nazi would be spewing this.

How come no one knows this?

They do. The facts just get denied

only a nazi would care about their religion goy. what matters is that they were brave human beings fighting for equality

Good. Keep thinking that it is wrong.

And that was AFTER the supposed almost genocide. 2% of the population- what are the odds?

> psst, he kid, you wanna buy some redpills?

>communism is jewish?
yes also the holocaust didn't happen and jews run the world threw a banking cartel. welcome to Sup Forums just remember. you are here forever...

because it's antisemitic to make that point. while it's every point valid and merited, debates are about their optics, and you can't sell antisemitism.

>Can someone bring me back to reality? That CANNOT be right

You're right. 85% is pretty conservative, I think it was more like ~93%

What? They are only talking about the 1920s

>yes also the holocaust didn't happen
okay. Look it didn't happen like they said it happened. But it happened.
But why? Why the hell would they want to do this? I do not understand the point. Communism was against a world bank and capitalism...

(((They))) also control the media industry and have something like 25% of all Nobel Prizes with less than 0.2% of the global population.

But you better not tell anyone goy or your life is over.

Welcome to the rabbit hole

.......extremely exaggerated

Communism and Capitalism, two sides of the same coin.

Why would they do this? Go read the Talmud

maybe pre stalin many were jewish but by the time stalin died, many if not all of the old jewish Bolsheviks were dead, stalin had a deep mistrust of jews

guess how they sold the lie

>But why? Why the hell would they want to do this? I do not understand the point. Communism was against a world bank and capitalism...

Keep digging user.

While you're here you should also Google the Haavara Agreement of 1933 which was designed to enable Jews fleeing antisemitic persecution under the new Nazi regime to transfer some portion of their assets to their refuge in British Mandatory Palestine.

The Jews were so grateful that they minted this coin to commemorate. It's almost as if the Nazis weren't genocidal maniacs but just wanted a homeland for all people...

stalin had 3 jew wives...

>Communism and Capitalism, two sides of the same coin.
By definition they are COMPLETELY different. You're not making sense. You play like jews control the world, but at the same time ran communism? Communism economics do not benefit world trade..

I thought capitalism was the jewish way? What happened to that?

Jew literally genocided the Kulaks under Kaganovitch. Guess who are the new kulaks now? Middle Americans.

One thing I don't get, if the Soviet Union was a jewish plot, but jews have long controlled the western powers, who the fuck was jewing who during the cold war?

really makes you think...

communism was literally a bunch of jews running around leading a mob revolt to take over an established society

is this also why they want to destroy christianity, Jesus exposed their true nature?

stalin only had 2 wives and neither of them were jewish

>The Jews were so grateful that they minted this coin to commemorate.
TOP FUCKING KEK
That coin was included with a popular nazi magazine, the "Angriff", it even says so on the fucking coin. And it was part of a series of articles on a few jews that were sent to palestine as part of a plan that never took off.
>this is the intellectual level of nu-Sup Forums

How does this yield profit? Isn't that what you fags claim the jew cares about?

Nothing even happened during the Cold War. The goyim on both sides were just milked for billions of dollars

they use both. Capitalism is poisoned by centralized banking and they get control through printing money and buying whoever they need I.E. media, politicians, Hollywood. Communism helps them have totalitarian control. They use different methods to achieve their goal. they all hated hitler because he found away around it

europeawakens.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/on-language/

This explains thought stopping words which is why it's never brought up.

why do you think stalin killed so many people around him? he was literally surrounded by scheming kikes

they rape the nation of its resources no private citizen owns property only the elite...which were/are mostly jews or their gentile collaborators

Oh so the jews ran their own holocaust for russians. yeah, ok. I will not buy THAT

Just read the article, it's a very old saying I didn't mean it that literally. As the article says there was a battle for the soul of the Jewish people, some wanted Zionism and global Capitalism while others wanted Bolshevism and Communism. In the end both are Globalistic and thus from the 'same coin'. Nationalism is the only way to be truly free.

>dead goyim
>not the greatest profit for a Jew

bavarian soviet republic had such a shitty flag

also they just hate goyim and want to destroy humanity. literally a synagogue of Satan you don't understand because you are not a jew

those who starved to death, who were used as cannon fodder, were everyday ruskies

They Jew wants a permanent dumb, controllable, disenfranchised underclass while they rule the world with impunity.

How many Jews run the USA government?

They care more about survival. The end goal is to destroy all nations though globalisation and multiculturalism and reduce the chances of another holocaust.

no matter what government or ideology we are talking about there is always going to be a jew, no country is immune, jews were even in the german army

That coin is not globalism or anti nationalism, it's the psychopathic notion that a nation can put resource management in the center of its political system and above anything else. Nationalism is better because it gives a nation a soul and a destiny, and not only potential shekels.

>Stalin dies 'mysteriously' while purging Jews from leadership positions and preparing to deport the body of them in mass to the east

really jogs the almonds, doesn't it?

u wot m8? Kaganovitch was a Jew- he literally ran and organized the holodomir which killed up to 11 million Ukrainians and Russians, the whole evil mincing machine was run by Jews.
Dont believe me?
Look it up. This is not conspiracy tier, it is well known.
Remember they write the history, and they cover that one up because they were the ones that did it. The holodomir killed more than any Nazi camps and in the most horrible ways imagined.

I don't know what to believe now.

I was hoping someone would tell me that figure was wrong..

This is news to you? The (((Russians))) committed genocides against the Slavic population driven by ethnic hatred, and yes the leaders were all Jews. The reason you don't know this is because it's highly suppressed within the common educational institution's curriculum and obfuscated with great effectiveness by the media and the status quo. I'd expect someone who browses Sup Forums to know better, though.

the soviet union was not very big on multiculturalism mostly russians held any real power, having a vast empire with many lands apart of it is not really multiculturalism

a soviet leader i forgot who bragged that he took out stalin by poisoning him, khrushchev had something to do with it for sure

It's true senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4&t=167s

Believe in yourself and your nation. Don't just take other peoples opinions on board its up to you as a man to make your own and fight for them

you're not fooling anyone, all of the wailing from the jews about what was done to them was unleashed numerous times over on their victims; victims which had nothing to do with their supposed persecution i might add. there is no worse people walking the earth, sometimes i question if those lizard conspiracy people aren't right and if the jews are even human; they possess a psychology unlike any other on earth and have an natural propensity for malevolent thoughts and deeds. only a tight leash and mass force feeding of propaganda can keep the truth about this most vile of people from the general public.

If this shit is as bad as whatAnd they still were able to suppress it? We're fucked there is no way we stand a chance against someone who can kill millions and cover there tracks that well.

A lot of people who were against communism were Jewish too, though.

Bobby Fischer, for example.

Well pre-Stalin it was all about expansion and I guess pushing a kind of Soviet culture but good point I should have used the term communism which is also globalist in nature. Post Stalin it all started to change though of course.

They want us gone now too. We are the new kulaks. Why do you think they spend so much time and energy tying to open our borders and subverting our women? The only chance we have is organising together, but it is probably too late as they have control over the narrative and that is what counts, they always knew that - control the past, control the narrative and you have power.

>2 million jewish pop in germany prior to hitler
>6 million killed
>11 million jewish pop after (((holocaust)))

2 - 6 = 11 goy

A few, but not very many. The only time they were sort of against communism was when Stalin turned on them. They were really only against Stalinist style(jew free) communism.

>part of a series of articles on a few jews that were sent to palestine as part of a plan that never took off.
> a plan that never took off.
I believe they call it Israel now.

well played good sir

They do. You just haven't been listening.

Communism isn't against usury, the opposite is true. Central banking is a pillar of communism and required to allocate resources. Think of communism as a bank owning everything, obliviously they declare that the bank is owned by the prole and ran by an elected council.

Great quote.

The Jews know it

It was the same case for most of the Soviet-controlled """countries""", not only the USSR. Poland actually had a few bigger purges happen post-1945 against Poles and non-bolshevik Jews at the hands of (((other Poles))) with (((suspicious surnames))) and (((pro-USSR political stances))).

Remember not to be an anti-semite just because of your newly found information, goyim!

it wasnt just the jews in germany that got rekt,bro. there was also more camps that aushwitz also which you guys always not mention. there were around 416 million people in europe at that time, having 17 million jews living in the areas that were occupied by the axis(which was most of europe) is very believable.

They are natural born con artists and pathological liars. For countless generations they evolved in their shtetls, manipulating each other and subverting the goyim when possible. In their mental world(which evolved from Talmudic and Kabbalist pilpul tactics - ie sophistry), a clever lie is more 'real' than the truth. They are the living manifestation of the lie/death force in this plane of existence.

pilpul:
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html

"Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit."

Archived it for you archive.is/v897Z

That's a funny picture you got there, given how the Nazis disarmed the population and made common cause with large capitalist corporations.

Can confirm. Even compared to today, German Jews never had as much political and cultural power as they had in the GDR.

I remember reading somewhere that up to a half a million poles were purged AFTER the war by the (((soviets))) - is that true? Or is the number inflated?

Actually only Jews and known commie agitators were disarmed

Yes, 85%, now what OP??
Do you feel better with this knowledge?
I didn't think so

yep, didnt hitler lax the gun laws for "regular" germans?

Actually stop talking out your ass.

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

Quoted From:
Zionism versus Bolshevism.
A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People
By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.
Illustrated Sunday Herald February 8, 1920, page 5
jewishcurrents.org/february-8-churchill-on-jews-communism-and-zionism-3849

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Stalin purged most of them which is why he's so vilified by (((historians))).

WRONG dumb libertarian as the usual
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/26/ben-carson/fact-checking-ben-carson-nazi-guns/

The myth comes since Hitler took Jews guns and only Jews guns. In fact he improved ownership and eased laws on the general population for ownership of guns in the first place
> made common cause with large capitalist corporations.
The corporations worked for the state and the people not just for muh profits. If Mc cola wants to import Mc Mexican workers, Mc cola can go suck a gas chamber

tldr. Hitler didn't take guns and corproations worked for the good of the people and not (((internationalists)))

If that's so. How come he isn't considered as bad as hitler?

Or how come this place demonizes stalin but looks up to hitler?

This is too much for me.

salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_talking_about_hitler/

That's a funny post you got there. Citizens were required to be armed because it was the law.

stalin isnt demonized because he won, people here would look up to stalin if he wasnt a communist.

Hitler was overtly for white interests and openly called out the Jews as being hostile, subversive aliens.

Stalin was still in charge of the sick Jewish invention of communism, which many of (((them))) were still trying to implement in a subversive fashion in the US even after Stalin turned on them.

communism doesnt really work well for jewish interests

Only after they had murdered good, decent ordinary people in the millions and millions. So many innocents were killed chances are your family were the ones doing the killing.
Soviet history is the stuff of nightmares.

>(Mon)11:09:36 No.1
wow. those faggots that wanted to stop "wrong think" were jews? who would have guessed