Wtf is wrong with movies today?

"I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. Hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon madam."

why are ((they)) doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

showbiz411.com/2017/08/27/total-box-office-65-million-on-lowest-weekend-of-2017-and-maybe-of-all-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To market to their audience that they understand what they want? It's like in that new Spiderman movie in the first 5 seconds.
>we used to play cowboys and indians
>I believe they are called native Americans sir...

Leftists have the whole white man burden thing completely wrong.

There is one good movie out right now... Logan Lucky.

Absolutely 0 political bullshit or message in it at all. And it is basically an Ocean's 11 based on conservative culture (NASCAR, rough country work).

As an atheist i love this scene.

its has a "where is your god now" vibe

I thought Jews don't like black Jews?

Fuck Logan Lucky

If you are a white nationalist, stop going to the movies. Starve the kikes out. Remind them of your power as a consumer and discipline the filthy heebs by staying HOME

showbiz411.com/2017/08/27/total-box-office-65-million-on-lowest-weekend-of-2017-and-maybe-of-all-time

(((Who))) could be responsible?

I remember this scene and when I saw it I thought to myself, "this is so safe and predictable, making fun of fundamentalist protestants". OTOH, the film shows Barack Obama's head exploding into purple goo.

>Portray a hateful cult
>Character lies and says he's a bunch of things he's not to be inflammatory to said cult
>AHHHH REEE IT'S A JEWISH PLOT

kys

Because it's funny watching a bunch of inbred rednecks get riled up, both in the film and also ITT

>paying money to go to the movies in the current decade
you should know better by now
dont even waste your bandwidth on that garbage.

This is the first one, correct? The church scene? I never understood the outrage people on 4chins have about it. I get what you're implying but I never got that feeling from it. It just seemed like a super conservative offshoot of Christianity and he was just annoyed at them so he just wanted to be edgy and offend her eks dee. I didn't get the vibe of portraying Christianity as a whole as evil. Sure they could have used Islam or some shit but it was supposed to take place in southern US. It just wouldn't have fit. I'd almost be more offended if they used a mosque or whatever because then they'd be portraying Muslims in the US, and Muslims should never even be acknowledged as living in the US. They should continue to be shunned and feel out of place here. They can go destroy Europe if they want to feel at home in the West. They aren't welcome here.

Satan runs all religious institutions as a parody.

I loved We Were Soldiers though.

The Swedish princess being a slut and the joke when the PM of Sweden say that he is conservative was more obvious.

>Mexican kids trying to cross the border

>I never understood the outrage
Because it's just masturbation against 'le ebil christians.'

As a catholic I love this scene

This. Stop giving any money to hollywood at all. Dont buy music from any big bands either, just buy from small and local bands. Download that shit for free if you must.

>Don't support even conservative movies that pander to white men! Pirate everything!
>wtf why is everything full of liberals blacks and gays?

What movie is it?

>Don't support even conservative movies that pander to white men!
Like what

It's called a joke you autistic fuck