Why has it become so common to see such ravenous hate toward Christianity in modern American society?

Why has it become so common to see such ravenous hate toward Christianity in modern American society?
Just because I admire Jesus Christ and want to be like him, there are people who would actually want to fight me because of this.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
donate.feedthechildren.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why has it become so common to see such ravenous hate toward Christianity in modern American society?

Because by believing in Genesis and the flood and Mosaic law which have all been proven lies you're helping kill Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q

The people I grew up around would have just said we live in evil times, but people have been saying that for centuries and it has no real meaning. Fact of the matter is the disdain for religion in the United States goes hand in hand with the proliferation of popular culture. You can see it first hand in universities if you spend any time at one, like how people quote fucking Star Wars in the same way Christians would quote the Bible.

Look I'm sure someone will take issue with me saying this, but the State is a man-made effigy of God. Its purpose is to uphold the law, keep the peace, and protect those who need protecting. People have faith that the State can sign a piece of paper and make bad things go away like magic. People have faith that the State can enforce some entirely arbitrary standard of equality, something which does not exist.

Maybe those stupid assholes saying the same thing over and over again for centuries were right all along.

jews

>Just because I admire Jesus Christ and want to be like him

A guy born to a whore, and raised by a single mom.
What a role model!
He even married a whore himself. Making him a...
You know the word.

PS: Thanks for destroying Maine
PPS: Thanks for enabling African population booms

FEED THE CHILDREN

because people like you cant shut up about it, christians now are like gays, having to always tell people that they are christians

So? That's part of being a christian, right? So it's good for your religion

It sure beats being fed to lions in an amphitheater by a bunch of godless animal sacrificing heathens.

Red-pilled answer is literal demons. The more we sin the more demons make our bodies into their homes. The demons inside people hate you and lash out at Christ.

In the last days, Christians will be killed. It's going to get harder and harder for us, brother.

8 years of having a Racist Gay Nigger President and a Gay Racist Cross dressing nigger transvestite for a first lady.

What did you think that country would turn out like?

Never put a nigger in charge of a white country, all niggers hate white people.
Never put a gay in charge of a god loving nation. Now it's almost a crime to be straight and white.
Now all white people are racist Nazis
There is zero control of the media by Americans with any values at all. Its all Jews.
How much more could we say.
Yes USA is complete shit. Trump is trying to save their sinking ship

based leaf

It's just millennials rebelling against their parents like the angsty little shits they are.

Most people who hate christianity specifically as opposed to other religions also tend to hate anything western in general. It's simply a mass contrarianism wherein they believe that anything even remotely connected to the west: religion, values, law, tradition is automatically bad.

I would say your protestants get now a backlash for insisting on literal interpretation way too long for it to be excused now that people cannot defend it anymore then muslims who say mohammed split the fucking moon.
But our liberal christians also take some shit. so it might be the left in general having won this culturewar for a moment.

Christianity is fake news but anyone who wants to fight you for wanting to be like Jesus is just an edgy fucktard desu.
Jesus is the perfect example of what a person should aspire to be, I don't even believe in the stories but I can respect that.

Because from a solely teleological perspective, Christianity acts as an unassailable safeguard of traditional western values (granted for most observers it means sacrificing a logical interpretation of that part in history), and those aiming to wipe such values away are aiming at undermining it through a rationale-based exploitation, with their final goal being to make it seem "stupid" and "unpopular".

I'd consider it the final vestigial pithos of a forgotten time, and we get to watch it fade away, it's rotting corpse the portent of the beginning of our end.

God is dead, and we have killed him.

God lets evil win

Unless it's muslim law, tradition and lack of values of course

We live in dark and twisted times indeed, some would say socially engineered

No Christians let evil win. But mainly because there are technically so few.

Nonwestern christianity is booming tho.
African and east asian strains of it will be still vital in the future but probably different from what he have now.

Propagandists, subversives, and globalists desperate for control are indeed directly responsible for social engineering. Who are the propagandists and globalists? Disproportionately Jews.

I think god is evil for creating non whites and letting non Christians religions exist

I'd be a better god
Everything would be in perfect order

Everyone would be white and everything would be perfect more or less, and I would smite anyone who threatened that

What does he do? Sit back and let animals destroy everything he created

He doesent care, he doesent love us, he just wants to see us suffer

He enjoys it

>born to a whore
>married a whore
literally fucking what?

>I admire Jesus Christ and want to be like him
>What happened?
You didn't remove merchants.

Have you read it? Its like the ramblings of a child.

I would like to smack you but then again I wanna smack everyone you're not special.

I like to think there's some hope with the Asians, if they start to take to it more, but as I view Christianity from a solely teleological perspective, I like to think East Asia is so mired in tradition and strictness they probably really don't need too much Christianity to keep themselves together. Shame we haven't been able to do the same.

And Africa is a shithole, until they get their shit together (if that's ever), it won't matter what they are.

I think you got the Mary's mixed up there might. Is this what the Liberal Media does to people?

Ah, it appears that they did confuse the Marys. I didn't think of that.
If anyone actually believes the Dan Brown bullshit that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, they need to fuck off.

>young unwed girl traveling the desert with her pimp
>gives birth in a barn
>single mom, raises bastard son
It's funny how the hero of Christianity is the very thing christfaggots hate born to the very type of woman christfaggots hate, rightfully so as single moms are TRASH, but hypocrisy is also TRASH and christians are rife with it. RIFE.

That's what I personally despise about christians. They are balls of hypocrisy and bullshit.
And then there's Magdalene. The whore.
And let's not forget Christians making Africa what it is today. And how christians have imported Somalians into Maine and Minnesota.
>muh western society
These fucks are the entire reason Western society is dying, and they'd have you believe it was TEH JEWS! Yeah, it is the jews. Guests of the Christians.
You see it's a lot easier for jews to meld into and hide amongst a society that has been poisoned with hebrew tradition via the efforts of christians.

PS: Atheism isn't a fucking answer either. It's every bit as bad and every bit as ignorant.
Try Deism, or Buddhism, or even Zoroastrianism. There are lots of good, intelligent faiths with good morals that AREN'T christfaggotry.

The Bible says in the end of days, Christians would be heavily persecuted and killed. We have the societal ostracism of all things Christ here in the U.S., but abroad, they're losing their lives by the score.

People are waking up to the fact that Christianity is spiritual communism, and therefore only serves the Jew.

Dear fucking god what's wrong with you?

I honestly haven't seen this level of ignorarnt, self-rightous pontification in ages, but I guess that's cuz I don't come here that much.

Hell I'm not even Christian you're just retarded and probably just looking for attention and trying to sound sagely.

Spare us the fardels of your asinine lectures niggerman, and consider a bare bodkin

desu though, Western society has been getting more and more atheist these past few generations. I think all of this stuff happening today is God punishing us for forgetting him. If Europe was more firmly Christian would they invite Islam into their nation? I do not think so. It's atheists that wanted to prove how progressive they are.

That's literally what happens in The Bible over and over again. Israelites are in hard times so they rediscover their faith in God, the good times come back. During these good times, the Israelites grow complacent and forgetful of God. The religious sect tries to remind everyone, "Hey! Guys! Don't forget God! Pray to Him! Or He will punish us!" but the message is unheard, so God eventually sends problems their way for forgetting Him until they are reminded who is the Lord.

>The demons inside people hate you and lash out at Christ.

This is why
((( )))
is raging so hard. Those things inside him detest the name of Jesus.

This is all happening in cycles. We forgot God in these past few generations. We let toys, and cellphones, gadgets, and video games fool us into forgetting that God is the ruler of all things. And now we have barbarians in our midst giving us problems, preventing us from being happy. I think it's time we rediscovered God again, and pray for Him to please remove Kebab, and that we will worship His Name again.

Very true. When someone hears the name of Christ and just lashes out in anger, they have demons living right inside them causing them to react this way, and they have no idea because they do not believe.

Yeah it has nothing to do with THIS-
donate.feedthechildren.org/

Or the Somalis in Maine shitting up the place...
Or other bullshit your faggot religion spreads in the name of your "savior" who is literally a cuckold who was raised by a whore-turned-single-mom.

Yeah, it's THE DEMONS! RAWR!!!

Point out how I'm wrong then, cunt.

>When a man's folly brings his way to ruin, his heart rages against the LORD.

You fucks are batshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Hell you can't exist if not for fear. Even here on Sup Forums you faggots use fear to try and make people think you're right, from your bullshit painted-with-a-wide-brush prophecies from the Book of Revelations trying to scare fucks into thinking the Devil has come back(he never left, you tards) to the fear you spread by claiming everyone who doesn't suck Jesus' circumcised cock is going to burn in hell.
If those pieces of fear weren't part of your faith, no one would bother with the shit.
They'd probably be Deists instead.

Go choke on a peanut, your savior was a bitch nailed to a cross, raised by a single mom who was a whore traveling with her pimp, probably on the way to service some old fuck kike in Bethlehem when "OOPS MY WATER BRAKE!"

Nothing wrong with sending some aid and relief here and there. Such acts are good. Importing vast numbers of third-worlders into our nations to be social welfare leeches... that's never been a Christian thing. That's Jews subverting us.

I wouldn't mind if we were sending aid. That's how we should have dealt with the refugees. Built them camps, made some cheap temporary homes, sent them food, etc. Importing them to live among us is the Jewish way of crushing two birds with one stone. That's not to mention that a LOT of refugees aren't even leaving their country because its in a war torn part of town... they're not escaping persecution. They just realized Europe is handing out free gibs so they're all clamoring up to go. A lot of "refugees" take vacations and go back to their native countries... what does that tell you? Their countries are fine...

Flood happened tho.

Try not to cut yourself on all that xXx__edge__xXx on your way down to Hell, neighbor.

>when people talk shit about muh hero, they're doing it because of demons and hate, bawwww
No. We do it because you ask for it.
is right. A huge part of Christianity is built up about how you faggots will be hated. It's as if you know instinctively people don't like your bullshit and you've convinced yourselves it
s THEIR FAULT and not YOURS.
Then again, you fucks NEVER take responsibility for anything bad you do. It's always someone else. You're perfect. You're the one true religion, everyone else is the problem. You're closer to pisslam than you give yourselves credit.
Talk about ego and hubris. VANITY. Oh shit! NOT VANITY? Hypocritical shits.

You don't seem to understand The Bible. The Devil never "came back," he's always been here, that is Biblical. The Devil is the ruler of this planet, but Christ has usurped the throne. Pray on Him and He will clean you and prepare you for His arrival. The Devil is clocking it in overtime right now because he knows his time is short.

Because the Jews hate christianity for taking away their "chosen people" myth and also because christians are easy targets who don't defend themselves

jews normalized it. Particularly jewish shows like the Daily Show where they brainwash children into having poorly formed views

>The Devil is clocking it in overtime right now because he knows his time is short.
Bitch please. Your own bad guy kicks your sorry asses on the regular. But you never lose! Oh no, just like you're never wrong.
Here's how it goes: When christfaggots do something wrong, it's either dismissed as not wrong or the doers are dismissed as not real christians. When you feed a starving continent of savages into a population of over a billion, you're not wrong, or the ones doing the feeding aren't real christfags. When we critique you for "turn the other cheek", it's either "not the wrong thing to do" or "they're not real christians!".

You deceitful cunts are also more like jews than you care to admit as well.

Get those demons worked out of you while you still can, brother. There is still time for you.

I dunno if it's dawned on you yet, o wise one of the underageb&, but you've repeatedly proven OP's point every time you post raging tl;dr nonsense. Zero arguments to be found anywhere in that drivel.

>we never do anything bad
The post. Talk about proving points.

Sending relief and organizing aid isn't bad. It's how we should have dealt with the middle-eastern crisis.

Jews subverted the nations into accepting them as refugees.

Oh? And where did I claim I never posted anything bad?

Go ahead and cite that post, I'll wait. =)

>Sending relief and organizing aid isn't bad.
Yes it is, when you're keeping riffraff alive. Nature is trying to fix a problem caused by unexpected human consequences. Let it do so. Stop fighting the actual God in charge.

Don't you idiots realize you're only making the goddamn problem worse? Do you have no self awareness? Only good feelings and good will matter or some shit?

Also, I'm gonna get a bit real here, and respectful for a minute and ask you, man to man, a simple question.
What do you really, really want? By this I mean, do you REALLY want paradise, or utopia?
You do know what's wrong with utopia, don't you?

I don't know, mate. Christianity is well represented where I live - rural Northern England. Going to church is normal. I don't go for main services as I don't like busy places.
I go to pray as and when I feel the need.
My church is ancient and has an atmosphere of peace. It's a great place to simply sit and reflect. When I pray, I usually have a passage from the Bible in my mind.
Pic is the interior. It's about 900 years old.
I hope you find some peace in your church.

Wow. Very nice.

Blessed are those persecuted for their faith.
Isaiah 1:4-7 The refugee crisis in europe and america tearing itsef apart is God's S.O.P. for punishing sinful nation.

Marx is now the Jew of choice to idolize. You throwbacks are fucking up the program. Get with the times.

>du bs in ID, t r i p s in post
Pack it in, boys.

NOTHING is as disgusting as communism.
I don't wanna kill christfags. Commies? Line em up.

Pic is the graveyard. I love walking through it.

I don't personally send money for aid in relief in areas like Africa. Let nature take its course there. Feeding them means they breed more and thus need more aid. It's not actually a problem you solve.

When it comes to the middle-east, I know we fucked those people up for the oil they happened to be sitting on top of. We destroyed their homes, we even pushed radical islam into them covertly by the CIA. Youtube "Middle-east in the 1970s" and you'll be shocked what you'll see before CIA niggers radicalized groups to destabilize the region. That's why I think sending aid to those families was the right decision. Helping them rebuild what we destroyed. Moving them into our nation was, like I said, the Jews ploy for taking out 2 birds with one stone (us and them).

Yeah it was all us. OPEC had nothing to do with any of it.

First rule of thumb: It takes two to tango.
It is NEVER as simple as "good guys, bad guys". That's childish comic book bullshit, and you'd do well to remember it.

I used to lay tombstones for a living. Got to visit a lot of old graveyards. There was one in particular, in Freistatt, Missouri, that was very different from the others: People were buried in the order of which they died, instead of side-by-side with their spouses, family, etc., in chronological order from the 1800's to present day. I thought at the time how incredible it was to see such old graves, but looking at that pic you posted really put it into perspective for me. Very interesting.

>Isaiah 1:7
7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Mmhm.

Because of the fake Christian fucks of the religious right.

Muslims say the exact same thing. Religious people have a retarded persecution complex.

>

>Talking trash about Christians not admitting fault.
>Not taking responsibility for your nation's actions.

You're real classy

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

>It is NEVER as simple as "good guys, bad guys". That's childish comic book bullshit, and you'd do well to remember it.

You should be hanging from a tree somewhere.

>Religious people are not persecuted.
>It's just a complex.

Tell it to these guys.

Or, you know, tell it to the Christians being killed right now by ISIS.

I love it when the clowns of the religious right justify their total assholery by saying that if we don't have Christian Taliban, we will have an Islamic Taliban. Fuck them all.

>Not taking responsibility for your nation's actions.
I said two, not one, didn't I you numbskull.
So wait, you have reading comprehension THIS BAD, and yet I'm supposed to believe you understand the Bible or some shit...
Really?

>saying that if we don't have Christian Taliban
Holy strawman, Batman. Where did anyone say this?

Passive aggressive? CHECK
Deceitful? CHECK
And now outright willful ignorance? Or just more deceit? CHECK

Yeah, it's not like there's aren't countless DEUS VULT threads here or anything.
Lemme guess... Not actual Christians™?

It's funny, when you are in a lit class in university, many times you'll discover that people read something and take the complete opposite message the book was trying to make. And it's not just one person, most people will sit there arguing the point of a book, and the message they say will be the exact opposite of what the author was intending. It's like when we were reading Paradise Lost and everyone in class thought the author must have been Pro-Satan, even though he was a devout Christian.

I'm convinced there are people out there that will read The Bible and think the point of it is to pray to Lucifer and to become satanists. It's like, there's just something fundamentally off about these sorts of people.

*there aren't*

Catholics aren't Christians. Yes.

Dodge the substance of the question to attack the person asking without giving an answer? Check.

Now, can anyone tell me where anyone here called for a Christian Taliban, or is this just more intellectual dishonesty propping up even more non-arguments?

The religious right does not deserve to be called Christian. They have abandoned Christianity for the lying, unrepentant pussy grabbing adulterer. Fuck them all.

>genesis didnt happen
>shit still exists
LOALWUT
>flood didnt happen
>gigantic fucking flood is only thing that explains history15000 to 9000 years ago

Trump has repented apparently. Better Trump than an owl worshipping satanist like Hillary.

>things that never happened

>t. Glenn Beck
Hate to break it to you, Literally Who, but you don't get to decide that. It's not your place. That you have the arrogance to think so reeks of progressive liberalism.

>Christian Taliban
*snorts derisively*

>kekistani flag
>atheist tier faggot
checks out.

Also amused the very first post was some faggot.

I would have preferred Gary Johnson. Crooked Hillary is a clown also.

>durrrrrrrrr
>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DUDE WEED LMAO

We can never be like Christ. Never was there a more perfect man than Christ. We are covered in sin. However, it is written in the bible that when we have Christ in our heart and hold that faith to be true, we will always be persecuted. Look to the book of Hebrews. People corrupted by Talmudism who converted were shunned by their families. They held actual funerals for the converted believer.
You focus on the present. You focus on just the persecution and ask God why is it that I am going through these things, etc. But with Christ in your heart, your life is eternal. This is the holy promise that you should live your life by.

I do get to say fuck off to the fake Christian religious right asswipes.

It's a poorly-written and composed text. It's packed full of contradictions.

Here's the biggest problem with it from a logical standard. It's either supposed to be taken literal and seriously, or as a metaphor with some interpretation. If one sees the Bible as literal, he's obviously batshit because taking that shit seriously and literal is insane.
So one is left with the other choice, metaphor. If it's all metaphor... Metaphor for what? How can anyone tell when it's been encoded and re-encoded and butchered through translation, etc...
And then there's the fact that it was written in a time when people thought diseases were caused by evil spirits. They were WRONG about that, what makes anything else they have to say meaningful? The only thing that is meaningful is provable shit.

You take SINGLE MOMS for example(looking at you, Mary, you little slut). We know for a provable fact they are BAD. Don't need a pastor or jeebus to tell us, empirical evidence knocks it out the ballpark.

I prefer to believe that, if a higher power exists, it would be far beyond such petty games as your "god" Yahweh seems to be fond of.
I mean from a simple perspective, your religion basically has your god playing a reality show gamehost. Your higher power is limited to playing that guy Jeff Probst on SURVIVOR: Heaven or Hell

How utterly shameful.

>I would have preferred Gary Johnson.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

>Calling people "clowns" this entire thread.

WEW

>Dodge the substance of the question
I did though. I brought up the deus vult threads.
The ad hom was just added seasoning, which is allowed. If you counter someone's argument, you're free to also call him a fucking retard.

>Here's the biggest problem
It's you. You're the biggest problem.

Like I said, there are people out there who will read The Bible and unironically think it's telling them to praise Lucifer and become satanists.

There's... almost no helping these kinds of people. God's made them dumb for a reason.

>Why has it become so common to see such ravenous hate toward Christianity in modern American society?

lol literally 8 out of 10 Americans are christians you fucking retard. Stop shoving you dead kike on a stick down people's throats. Fucking christards man.

Trump is a real Christian. He's really repented for his past. Sorry if this boils you over with rage, satanist.

>lol literally 8 out of 10 Americans are christians you fucking retard. Stop shoving you dead kike on a stick down people's throats. Fucking christards man.

Yeeeaaahhh. That's not even close to accurate.

Because people have figured out that religious institutions are cucking people around the world,

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all cancers on modern society. They discourage people to think for themselves.

Religion is like the most blue-pulled thing I can think of, besides being a literal cuck.

Please show evidence. Trump is an unrepentant pussy grabbing serial adulterer and the idiots of the religious right want to worship him.

You brought up people and arguments that aren't even here because you have no point. You're having to reach into memethreads because you've run out of things to desperately throw at the wall. The ad hom was a smokescreen to hide it. That's really all you've got.

Now, can anyone tell me where anyone in this thread called for a Christian Taliban?