/ANTICOM/ ANTICOMMUNIST GENERAL

I've noticed a surge in AntiFa shills with ancom flags shitting up our board recently. Let's make them feel welcome Sup Forums.

Bump

Last bump.

>anti-communist
What the fuck am I reading? America loves communism. The president doesnt do anything to stop them and neither will any politician because they all support communism and the destruction of the capitalist american state of corruption so what is the problem?

So what do you stand for, anticom?
Privatization of sewers, roads, water, army, police, fire department?
State your views if you want to be considered.

>ANTI OVERUSED LABELS
Sage

Communism has already won, the whites are already almost wiped out,, there is no point to fighting. I give up, i don't have energy to fight for another day..

so how does protecting individual liberty and murdering people for their political beliefs align?

>I'm here and I'm
Sage

Bumping

user finds Antifa organizes behind fake EU soccer website, needs bump

ur white ethnostate idea sucks

Yep. Because as a mongrel you would not be tolerated, so no welfare.
Poor little faggot.

Dab on these communist haters

I like this logo

I dont know that's why im not a Libertarian giving Jews, niggers, and communists rights works 0% of the time.

>whites already wiped out
Not in my country. I'm proud to be part of one of the last nations in western Europe where pride in ones heritage is still strong. For almost 800 years the British tried to erase our identity-- and they failed. Marxists will fail too.

Huh? Be quiet spaniard

How it does it feel to be reverse colonised by your former subjects? Britain has already been lost, you will never become a white country again without ethnic cleansing on a huge scale, which we both know will never happen because your remaining white population is too cucked. It's like some sort of cosmic justice.

No more participating in riots or protests. Anyone who goes must only video record the event so we can ID the Crisis actors and Deep State actors.

All future protests will be controlled by Deep State.
So we can sit back a laugh at the Agents pretending to be Left OR right and watch them beat shit out of each other...hahahahahaha

Better dead than red, I will never cooperate with the red plague and their retarded sub-culture

The libertarian equivalent of a just society is called mutualism

WHERE ARE THE ANTIFA DOXX THREADS FFS?