Russia is 30% Islamic - True or false?

Russia is 30% Islamic - True or false?

eurasiareview.com/21062017-thirty-percent-of-russians-now-identify-as-muslims-oped/

Other urls found in this thread:

mazm.ru/article/a-2013.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the chechens taking over

False

More like 18%

I'd like to be answered by a russki or a ukrainian or even a kazakh instead of a meheecan living on the other side of the ocean

I'm a meheecan that knows

>finally find sauce
>it's an 8800-person phone survey half of which happened in predominantly Muslim parts of the country
Gee, I wonder why this contradicts data from the population census that says 10%?

So the russki on the screencap is talking shit, r-right?

Wait. Where did you find the 8800 thing?
>The most Muslim places were Kazan (72 percent), Krasnodar (43 percent), Voronezh (31 percent), Yekaterinburg (29 percent), Krasnoyarsk (28 percent), and Moscow (26 percent). And the most “atheist” were St. Petersburg (26 percent), Voronezh and Yekaterinburg (23 percent), Krasnoyarsk (22 percent), Moscow (21 percent), and Novosibirsk (18 percent).

I don't know why you keep pushing this narrative. Russians INVADED Muslim lands and they've live peacefully side by side for almost a thousand years. The same cannot be said about western Europe wherein they are the ones being invaded.

I told you I found the source. The link in OP article 404s but I found the original site.
The bolded text mentions 8800 people ages 19-67

who is this? thats the most beautiful woman ive ever seen

The actual figure is closer to 85%. No wait, it jumped to 96% while I was selecting all road signs on captcha.

It is a random white person. Ever seen those, my dear paki inbred?

> Goes to Southern California
> Does an ethnic survey
> Survey says 40 percent of the people polled are Hispanic
> therefore 40 percent of all America is Hispanic.
>??????
> you цтo mate

youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg

>believing in polls
You won't get a definite percentage on that.
We have polls that date back 4 to 7 years telling you anything between 4% to 10%.
Those zoom market guys are literal nobodies, I'm afraid.
>press releases date back 2 years.
LMAO
2010 census showed that 77% percent of people are russian. What, suddenly it turns out that 7% of them converted to islam? Ridic. There's no question regarding religion in census, and ironically, orthodox church got a little hurt because that's discrimination and anti-religious. These fucks.
More "reliable" polling organizations don't bother to count them anymore, they just ask for 'opinions on religion' and things related to that. Maybe it's political, maybe they're ordered not to stir up the people. It's very fucking iffy with the religion of peace - there is a 'terrorist' narrative going on, but a large number of people are just normal. Shit like "30% of people are muslims, therefore 30% of people are potential terrorists" won't really fly well here. But people are aware of the risks. Maybe not 30%, but less.

>fuck religion

And China has a Muslim enclave the size of our country.
They have their own rights and are basicaly a Chinese sized Chechnya.

Muslim can't live along side anyone else.

more pictures of cute fingolian

>data from the population census that says 10%?
There's no question regarding religion in the census.

like a slavic j-law

>brit
Now that's just sad.
I get that you might be an urban guy, but surely you have a countryside where normal people live, right?

what you on about mate?

ACHTUALLY if she didn't die her hair she would look like an afghan.

suck my balls

Forget it, mate, nice ID though

Yes. But those not ethnic Russians, but kavkaz immigrants.

Yup, and unlike in Pekin, they aren't limited to 1 baby there. However, China is anti-religion so even on their mosques they have patriotic hymns.

She's part of the caliphate, fuck off

>has multiple pictures of her saved

mfw

Lots, less than there used to be

Please more pics. Or sauce
God wills it.

"you want to make babies with me, user?"

Survey was made by some no-name marketing agency. Only 8800 respondents and was held only in 11 cities. So I would take it with a grain of salt. Real figure is closer to 15%, still a lot.

CHAD Chechen vs VIRGIN slavshit. Its so funny because its true.

what does it fucking matter what the percent is right now? The vital fact is Russia is subject to the same mass immigration of none whites as nearly every other white country.

who is this whore