Proof you are not a mindless racist, Sup Forums. Tell us about your favourite non-white historical figure

Proof you are not a mindless racist, Sup Forums. Tell us about your favourite non-white historical figure.

I absolutely adore the late Eartha Kitt. Despite being born a rape baby to a plantation slave, she made something out of herself. She was an absolute star and spoke 7 languages. She started from 0 and became a legend. She had infinitely more class than today's singers/whores although she was a bit risque for her time. I imagine she is what the american dream is all about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOrhjgt-_Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=obvf95aCyWs
youtu.be/SR2gR6SZC2M
youtu.be/JeaBNAXfHfQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=FFlmR4A-Uh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay sure
Sage
Sage
Sage

Martin Luther King Jr. unironically had a great rhetoric and a great take on racism. Guy was really circumstantially aware and instead of violently convulsing against the government claiming blacks deserve more attention like BLM does, he simply went on in his speeches about how everyone can be a US citizen according to their character and not their skin color.

Sage

>Have more white genes
>Absolute star
>I imagine she is what the american dream is all about
Uuh, racist much?

Dave Chapelle because he makes fun of trannies.

Sir Trevor McDonald (ex-News At Ten). I hate niggers but consider SIR Trevor to be an honourary white man, or, at least, British as fuck, and is one of the more deserving recipents of knighthood recently. Me and my brother bought a large order of alcohol to toast hin as he read his final News At Ten, so here's to you, Sir Trevor McDonald.

Nina Simone
She made some bretty good music. First nigger cunt classical pianist too and She was really good at that too. Also she was racist af too.

Low quality b8 m8
S A G E
A
G
E

Sugihara Anri. Your welcome.

yeah, and like some of the places he went to looked really fucking scary, like ripped skinheads foaming at the mouth wanting to tear him apart and he still went, i gotta respect that

for me its gotta be lebar burton though, i loved him as geordi and i gotta respect his desire to teach kids to read, and if you read his twitter he just seems like a really kind down to earth guy.

Lots of blacks did prior to the welfare state.

Probably the Gautama Buddha, not a Buddhist but from what I've learned/read he seems like a pretty wise dude

Jimmy Hendrix, love that guy's music. If only there were more like him today.

Winston Peters

Still the best entertainer ever

roland, half nigger that made the redpill yt series man woman myth. Proof that half nigs can be intellectually useful. The half white blood that coarsed in his veins showed its power. Still wouldn't want him in my family though.

My Uncle, "Jay Silverheels" or George Smith. He is a famous actor and notorious for playing his part in "The Lone Ranger" as Native American Sidekick, Tonto. He played La Crosse and he did Boxing.

do not reply to slide threads

if you must reply, put sage in the options field

Redpilled on the Jews too

Non-whites are irredeemable unless raised by a white family.

This has never been proven wrong

>man reads off a piece of paper for a living
>this make him as good as a white man

ffs you dumb fuck.

Hope he comes through for us.

Patrice.

She looks like Brittany Venti lol

Wu Zetian

She literally murdered her new-born in order to frame a political rival and consolidate power. Such a capacity to dull moral compunction, even if terrifying, is something quite awesome.

Genghis Khan, without a doubt

MLK was a kike controlled communist subversive, his pretty speeches weren't his true feelings, they were just for public consumption. It was a shell game of good negro/bad negro with violent groups like the Black Panthers and others taking the latter role.

George soros, a jewish investor. George was born in Germany, an in his young adult life he turned in fellow jews to the Nazi party- a truly heroic feat. I admire his sub-human intelligence, and his ability to ruin countries.

Julius Evola.

>Sun Tzu
>Nigga was hardcore
>Blasted small dick warriors with firework blasts
>Absolutely destroyed with I HAVE THE HIGHGROUND NEW tactic
>Was kind enough to let lemmings copy down his tacticool skills for future generations
>People read it for business too because it's that good or any competitive position
>You ask how I SAY SUN TZU NIGGA

Sister Rosetta Tharpe played a mean guitar
youtu.be/jOrhjgt-_Qc

Venti????

Sun Yatsen, founder of modern Chinese nation. Respected by all Chinese regardless of political position, died a hero trying to free his people from foreign occupation and in the end it worked.

This

(((They))) got his daughter

Miyamoto Musashi
dude was a badass samurai, do I need another reason?

Pol Pot

NICE trips, but how in the fucking hell did she afford a triple hum SG custom in WHITE with a fucking trem on it?

In todays fun bux thats like a 3k+ guitar......maybe more due to the color, custom shop level then its like 5k......

This can't even be debated, he is objectively the pinnacle of entertainment.

Also this youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

She was a star at that point. Playing around the world.

MLK Jr, great speaker, great organizer. Didn't like that he was a commie though.

Malcolm X was based as hell.

Albert (((Einstein))) was pretty awesome.

Neil degrasse-tyson and michio kaku are both world leaders in their fields if study.

And that's just in America, in the past century. We don't hate non-whites here, we just hate that the majority of non-whites are basically animals capable of speech. The ones that are capable of higher cognitive functions are welcome to assimilate into American culture.

Thomas Sowell is a better man than most men of any color.
Japs are awesome. So are Tibetans.
Spics are more tolerable to me than most modern white people because they like to rock out pretty good and like getting spun.
Motown is the best music from the 60s and still some of the best music ever made.

And I'm still a racist. I just don't hate people. I reserve hatred only for muslims, or on a case-by-case individual basis.

>ctrl+f
>No Zimmerman

Nu-pol is absolutely disgusting

i'm glad this story has come back. i saw it when it 1st came out, and then it seemed to disappear for a year, i thought it was lost forever.
There's another one of a human in negroland, where he gets stuck in his car in a muddy puddle, and niggers come out to rob and kill him, they ask him ' what the bass is going to give us ' and he jokes a bit, just as they decide to attack, his wheels grip something and his car 'fishtails' down the road.
is this one lost?

storys of humans in africa are always good to read.

Still, its a GIBSON, not an epiphone.......

To be fair my mom bought a 59 body/63 neck les paul custom back in the sixties, one of the LAST guitars made in the kalamazoo factory before it shut down, factory worker custom, ALL paperwork included for about $500. Today its valued at over 30k even in shit condition.

Guitar history and nerditry is a passion of mine, but a VERY expensive hobby.

Bashar Al-Assad

How is it hard to believe that an artist with international popularity could have afforded an expensive guitar?

Because back then, unless you were The Who, you had to pay for them.

They didnt just hand out endorsement deals like they do to whatever youtube band comes out today. I have to figure that was ESPECIALLY true for black artists.

when i was a kid he was good, but as a man its not as easy to enjoy his work without resorting to rose tinted nostalgia. Also he was only the front man of a large studio of faceless musicians, most of who you'll never know the names of, but whose riffs and music ideas you worship and wrongly accredit to MJ. Still MJ was a talented front man, like steve jobs who took all the cred for apple.

She had multiple top singles in the 30's and 40's, drew crowds in the 10's of thousands and sold out the Apollo regularly. She had plenty of money.

Whoever Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django was based off of.

And before you say it

>international fame

doesnt nessa mean guaranteed royalties, a cut of the door, merch sales and all that shit like it does today. Look at motown and how they fucked all their black artists, look at columbia records, malcolm mclaren, hell, the entire music industry and their fights with artists over the money owed to them.

Christopher Dorner. A legendary American folk hero who needs no introduction.

I don't know how to address this autism. She bought an expensive guitar.

what's wrong with being a mindless racist?

>Eartha Kitt.

She was by far the hottest actress to play Catwoman!

I wish I had such nice teeth

Lee Kuan Yew is damn awesome. Actually, many NE-Asian leaders we're awesome and worthy of great respect.

Ummm Gary Clark Jr. UR welcome faggot

Its just a minor curiosity. You generally done see black artists around that time with fancy unique and expensive gear like that. If she saved up all dem pennies and bought it for herself, awesome. If not and someone gave it to her, awesome. If the secret 11 jew bankers gave it to her to push degeneracy on the world, awesome, but I doubt it because that was a pretty christian sounding song.

Like I said, just a curiosity from someone who knows the value of those things.

Jesus Christ

Comparing Michael Jackson to Steve Jobs really isn't fair, when it came to his songs, MJ was always heavily involved. He wrote most of his music himself and also produced it. He even played some Instruments himself (the drums in Morphine) or just used beatboxing for the instrumental (for example in Tabloid Junkie).
Producers then were also something different than producers today. Today they pretty much do everything except for the singing, but back then it was more fine tuning, mixing and so on. Listen to the Billie Jean Home Demo for example, it's before Qunicy Jones got his hands on it, and it sounds already quite finished when it comes to the instrumental.
youtube.com/watch?v=obvf95aCyWs

She's a bit of an oddity. Shunned by the more traditional Gospel community for playing at blues clubs and for playing guitar "like a man", and she had a really ahead of her time sound. It's one of the most clear examples of where gospel and blues met to create rock and roll. She was a huge influence on Elvis, Buddy Holly and Johnny Cash. She's also a prime candidate for WE WUZ which is a shame, since she was a great musician and it's reductive imo to just make it all about race. Here's a great example of that early rock and roll sound she had though.
youtu.be/SR2gR6SZC2M

Also this song. These songs were all from the late 30's and early 40's. She really was ahead of her time. Put on a great show too.
youtu.be/JeaBNAXfHfQ

My favorite nigger is Sage too!

Looks like a black transgender William Shatner

What was the name of that one black footballer player who slaughtered 2 jews and got away with it? Anyway, him.

OJ Simpson. Not guilty by the way.

Jimi Hendrix, Robert Johnson, Miles Davis, Gandhi, Charles Mingus, B.B. King, Aretha Franklin (still alive), Victor Wooten (he's still alive), Buddha, The Chambers Brothers, Funkadelic, Wes Montgomery, Milton Friedman (if that counts, I love a lot of Jewish figures so I won't mention any more), Harriet Tubman, Pete Standing Alone, Crazy Horse, and I'm sure there are many more.

I know most of these people were musicians but I find a lot of inspiration from black musicians in the 20th century.

I guess these others I didn't list aren't really historical figures but I like Biggie and Dave Chappelle. I'm sure there a lot of others that I didn't mention but if I really thought about it I could think of more.

Forgot Coltrane and MLK.

Cassandra in Mafia 3

I think her children and grandchildren are white too

I'll list some Jewish figures who I love to death: Steven Spielberg, Jeff Goldblum, Einstein, Jesus Christ, but for some reason I can't think of many more off the top of my head.

confirmed for stupid teenager
trevor mcdonald was a ledge, mate
shut the fuck up and sit down

Malcolm X is my favourite historical black person because he also wanted to separate the whites and the blacks.

Gross. Segregation is gay. If we want everybody to come out as winners we have to love each other.

trayvon martin, was fatally wounded in a failed robbery attempt after holding up a cashier with a bag of skittles held in his pocket like a gun,

I love Motown and Philadelphia soul music. It has a great crossover sound that you can enjoy regardless of who is singing it. I also don't mind the black doo wop and girl groups of the 50s and 60s. I consider The Shirelles "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" as one of the greatest songs of all time. In summary, I don't dislike black performers, I'm just not fond of Gangster culture of its hold on music

NOBODY CARES SHILL , WE WILL ALL BECOME ASH

SAGE

This thread is probably getting slided. 5 minutes from the last comment and we're already at page 8.

Jerry Seinfeld, Mel Brooks, Jerry Lewis, and Paul Newman are all good bets.

I decided to not list many actors because they're just actors, but the real classy ones I can get behind. Paul Newman is good. Morgan Freeman seems wise. Not an actor BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEFT THIS ONE OUT:

Stanley Kubrick.

Oh my god was he fucking good. I love that man.

That's an aggressive statement, son. You're gonna need some facts to back it up.

Marcus Garvey-the only nigger who has my 100% support.

Hurricane Harvey Looters
hooktube.com/watch?v=FFlmR4A-Uh8

Idi Amin Dada.
Real niggas eat niggas.

William Shatner's a badass too.
He and fagboi Sulu don't get along at all. Shatner's a major proponent of the 2nd Amendment IIRC.

Kubrick is a race unto himself IMO.

We're doing a half-opposite MLK spiel in the
West right now. We're trying to love people of different races but we're not seeing them as one with us, we're constantly labeling people according to their demographic. It shouldn't be "Black cock fucks white girl" or "Black girl gets dick from a white guy". It should be: "This guy had sex with this woman and this woman had sex with this guy." I'm against nonwhites in Europe but we all need to get along in America and see each other as just normal people instead of rebelling against paradigms and perceptions and making hubristic statements.

Kubrick was a true genius. Every time I watch one of his movies I can't comprehend the beauty enough.

Then again, it's probably a blessing it worked out this way. People are going to be more truthful to themselves and it's going to be wonderful.

Zhang, isn't that a bit disrespectful towards your ancestors?

The most based sandnigger in history

Your uncle? Are you serious? No bullshit?

Fuck off, retard. Not everything that deviates only slightly from Sup Forums is caused by shills. Hope you drown in Houston.

I've got a solution for those kind of people.