twitter.com/hurrtrackerapp/status/901832186235584513

>Periscope: ----- POST THEM IF YOU GOT ‘EM.------ feeds are coming and going
pscp.tv/Digger_Nick/1OdJroyXBkOxX
pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRApMOmKB?q=HOUSTON
>/ourguy/ Jeff
periscope.tv/w/1OyKArBgdlLGb
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1eaJbmYnAMaGX

Rundown:
>Water released from Barker and Addicks Reservoirs is expected to cause a rise of 4-6" per hour downstream
>Water is still rising 1.5 feet per hour in reservoir
>More rain forecast for Houston area
>HEAVY DOWNPOURS INCOMING BROTHERS

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQSqyxCPFkE
twitter.com/9NEWS/status/902111027353014272
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGHtc_D328
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/16/texas-flooding-houston-climate-change-disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank OP's for these threads

Only 3 deaths?

HAPPENING CANCELLED

OUR BROS ARE GON BE OK

>Dry air quickly mixing into storm drastically weakening the western half of the storm.
>Oil prices tanking this morning
>Damage to production facilities much less severe than was feared
>Future rain forecasts for Houston area have been cut in half in recent hours
>Houston hasn't seen notable rain bands in 7 hours.
>Predicted track of storm has been updated and moved east, sparing Houston from most of Harvey's effects

do you know what our highways look like? they're 50x better than that dirt path. This has nothing to do with "capitalism" building our highways, there's just no way to prepare for this when this never happens.

I heard 5...?

KHOU 11 is KINO right now

Where are you getting this?

Their inability to properly switch over to reporters in the street is great.

This shit is fantastic and they have no idea.

Aesthetic as fuck

>

Some pastebin this. (Too lazy to set up pastebin account)

How many cards are lost during Harvey do you think?

>tfw cant get trough the day without checking if i still have mine

independent research

rain come down, rain come down
it will flood the town today
flood it all away
flood it night and day

dam will break, dam will break
and will wash it all away
deep down underneath the waves

youtube.com/watch?v=hQSqyxCPFkE

When will the dams fail?

>Immersive news
It's like being a fly on the wall

Looks like they won't, it seems things are actually chilling out.

The future rain forecasts shit? Are you just meming or...?

I'M TRYING NOT TO DROWN SENPAI

Juts wait till they start opening the attics

user, the happening starts when the water recedes.

The Nog storm is coming.

Enjoy your complimentary FEMA life raft.

When the starving chimps come out of their caves, that's when the real Habbening begins

I'm just trying to find out when I can go home.
>tfw overtime

>be american
>get shot
>get drowned in a flood
>get incinerated in a wildfire
>get torn apart in a tornado
>get crushed in an earthquake
>get up

In areas that lack Nogs or the more...native Spics, it's the clean up stage.

With Nogs, it's the looting and anarchy stage.

>there's just no way to prepare for this when this never happens.
Literally half the south including California is built on top of floodplains and swamps
You get disasters like that every 5 years and deal with them like you are fucking Indonesia

This

That's what happened after Katrina... Can H Town handle it again?

>Same user keeps reposting the HAPPENING CANCELED posts

I wonder... who could be behind them

we have those too, they're all full. you just don't realize how much water is falling, and for some reason you blame capitalism for it.

Heh. Looks like Kek still likes the rain.

The rain forecasts for Houston are trending downward. Those "20+ inches of additional rain" forecasts we saw yesterday evening are quickly being revised downward today. I expect them to fall significantly more by afternoon.

Dam problems are your biggest drowning threat now. Good luck with that

BIDF

>We are not out in the clear yet, not by as long shot.
>Harvey is still a dangerous and historical storm

WE STILL IN THIS

>139335364
THE MAYOR?!?!?!?

kill all nogs

You could've elected a hero
This could've been prevented

I dont blame capitalism I blame the absence of state and public funded construction

I'm good on that. I'm in a good drainage (rich white) area.

>it's going back into the water to refill
It'll stop trending downward when it hits the gulf

Lame. The dry wind pushed it away from Houston.

twitter.com/9NEWS/status/902111027353014272

>sensei

Oss!

we do have state and public funded construction

What is with those huge coffins I know Americans are majority obese but still body bags would be a much more space efficient way of storing multiple bodies and everyone knows that when you have to bury bodies fast you just dig a big hole and drop them in.

FAKE NEWS

This. Storms that hit ocean just suck up more water to drown you with. The bastard is reloading not running away.

The issue is really how they downplayed how bad it was going to be.

Houston here; I had heard about the tropical storm and how it was going to hit Corpus Christi about a week and a half ago. Didn't really think anything of it.
Thursday morning, I got a call from my buddy and he told me that it was projected to get to category 3 on landfall. At that point I had realized that flooding was going to be an issue. That's when I started preparing for at least a week of no power. AT THE SAME TIME, the Houston mayor and other officials were talking out their ass about how "nothing's going to happen, everything's fine, stay put don't worry." He really fucked everyone hard. I was telling people here and there to prepare for the flooding and they all dismissed it because of shit they saw on the news.

When friday hit and people realized shit was about to go down, everyone, EVERYONE, rushed to the grocery stores. Bottled water was constantly selling out.

The issue was that local government really fucked people over by not telling anyone anything. They downplayed the fuck out of this and everyone was expecting nothing more than a bit of rain.
Fuck this nigger mayor.

act of God.
You can call it nature, but either way, it will always win.

No its going to rain over the water. Total letdown.

They shoulda listened to Brandi

They did.
In their defence they did just finish 8 years of having a Racist Gay Nigger President and a Gay Racist Cross dressing nigger transvestite for a first lady.

What did you think that country would turn out like?

Never put a nigger in charge of a white country, all niggers hate white people.
Never put a gay in charge of a god loving nation. Now it's almost a crime to be straight and white.
Now all white people are racist Nazis
There is zero control of the media by Americans with any values at all. Its all Jews.
How much more could we say.
Yes USA is complete shit. Trump is trying to save their sinking ship

it might strengthen, but it's jogging to the east of houston, keeping houston out of the path of danger.

Omg, someone with shop skills make him have a Trump or Kek shirt under there

cringe

WWW.NVOAD.ORG

Help America.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGHtc_D328

>checked, Godly trips
I almost fell asleep while driving right around there when I had an all nighter. Barely made it home.

A

>Americans constantly boast that their country is the richest in the world
>QUICK DONATE TO HELP US

Nope

That is for Thursday
Still gonna rain like a mother fucker

The hurricane is more than just its eye, user. Its eye might not be headed for straight for Houston anymore, but it's still headed north.

wots all that green stuff on Edom's teeth?

Khat, it makes you a great fighter.

I already wrote that the dry air was pushing the bands East, and nobody believed. A swedecuck called me a retard.

Well I guess you cant really win with the masses
If they had issued a warning I am a 100% sure they would have stayed in for the work days and then stage a mass exhodus clogging on Friday on last minute

It will literally be the same fucking niggers from Katrina nig-nogging out again after Harvey since many of those shitskin fucks came from there.

Eastern side of the storm is now more dangerous than the eye. Houston is finished with the eastern side of the storm

The mayor knew the city would be destroyed
The globalist Jews he answers to instructed him to say this, because they knew any deaths will somehow be blamed on Blonald Blumpf through shitlib mental gymnastics
Also, the mayor is being paid to participate in a Jewish scheme to buy up the property of dead people for pennies on the dollar, therefore the more that die the better.

Problem is, for all its problems there is nowhere else to go.

Europe is collapsing
Asia hates whites with the passion of 10,000 suns
Africa is full of Africans
Australia is full of Asians and shit that will kill you
South America is collapsing

America may be complete shit but I damn well am not giving up. This is my country goddamnit.

That stupid nigger faggot with the same ID keeps posting shit to downplay...he's posted like 5x in this thread alone. Fuck off already

I'll pass

Hehgehgehgehgeh

This was just a precursor to what Harvey is about to do to the Beaumont area get ready the entire area is about to be blown the fuck out come tomorrow night.

I thought it was obvious, but then again I have been watching the radar data practically nonstop for 2-3 days.

Saudis are getting BTFO because of it, the Somalis who killed 19 soldiers during "black hawk down" used it too, it's like an amphetamine.

He's saying exactly what is now being said on the news, you sensationalists are the ones in need of fucking off.

Yeah. There aren't many places to go if your first instinct before adversity is surrender.

fuck off you cunt. 7 posts in this thread alone spewing your faggot fake news

Of course they would have.
Even if there was an optional evacuation, a lot of people wouldn't have left. I wouldn't have.

It would backfire easily. The mayor is going to take the bulk of the blame. The governor told Houston to gtfo, but the mayor opposed him and now blood is on his hands.

edgy

>being this retarded

boo hoo poor user

Barker; 97.19 / 104
Addicks; 102.85 / 108

Please... we just need a little more rain

kek

>he doesn't know how counter clockwise rotation works for hurricanes

walk it off! no time for pussies

Water levels lowering...

Where did it all go wrong anons? We had a happening and then it did not happen. Why can't we have a good wipe out event?

The news isn't really saying that, they're saying "I hope". Everyone hopes. This dry air looks like a major relief and without it this hurricane would be so much worse, but going back over the gulf means it's going to pick up moisture and speed.

It won't be catastrophic flooding, but it doesn't need to be. The flooding's already happened and places are still flooded. All it has to do is rain and it can prolong the current floods for days, it doesn't have to be 2-4" per hour like what's already passed us.

unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/16/texas-flooding-houston-climate-change-disaster

Is the storm still strong enough to fuck us up if so how fucked am I? Very close to the Neches river.

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

why did the king nigger of houston tell everyone to stay in their homes? why did he not have any plan? does this happen every time a nig gets to rule everything fucking stops?

It's not over. Water levels are lowering, but as soon as it rains, it'll flood just as quickly, if not more quickly.
Any more rain we get is only multiplying the floods.

Hey man, that's a massive difference for me. Me and mine have been immensely lucky but we are close to some pain, and this relief is a God send.

>waters lower
>6 gorillion fire-ants make landfall wherever
>looters come out for the flooded houses
>aligators lurking in the shallows
>Harvey circles back for a second round
>days with no electrecity
>clean water runs out

If 6 gorillion people all evacuated at once it would be a disaster on its own.

could senator clay davis as mayor gotten out of this pickle houstons mayor has?