Why do seemingly rational white nationalists become irrational over palestine, and in particular, gaza...

Why do seemingly rational white nationalists become irrational over palestine, and in particular, gaza? I thought white nationalists hated shitskins? I cant count the number of times I have heard the muh kikes argument, so what if the Israelis genocide them for lebensraum?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Palestinians aren't white

sand niggers, jews, muslims they are all sub humans that can die

lol eat shit jew, shitskins that fight kikes get a free pass

why havent the jews glass parking lott'ed yet?

whats the hold up

what the bullshit the jews are pushing worldwide, the amount of control they are attempting to exert, is it possible we are wrong as fuck about these people?

It's not so much that we care about Palestinians but more about using them as a rhetorical hammer to beat a Jew over the head with.

For the record, I think it's a stupid argument.

Yes, they really aren't.

>sand niggers, jews, muslims they are all sub humans that can die
>Calls others subhuman
>His solution is death, most likely wouldn't care if it were in an brutish manner
You pathetic retard.

I'm not in love with the Palestinians, but Israel is full of godless Christ hating swindlers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Because most white nationalists have nothing against Palestinians in Palestine. It's them coming here that we have a problem with.

what makes dealing with people like you so tiresome is that the basic principles of decency or justice completely elude you. You feel the need to be garbage as a human being, in order to stand for the principles you stand for.

How do you expect people to accept the principles of white nationalism when the condition upon which it is placed is to be tolerant of mass murderers who have no respect for the autonomy of countries and peoples, and their right to live freely?

So just to state the obvious, of course under no circumstance is it just for the israelis to genocide the palestinians on the basis of nothing more than their desire to own that land, a land which they have lost a whopping 2000 years ago.

And the same applies to our own countries here in europe, or wherever else white people live.

Muslims & child abuse. A 1400yo story

rabbi we will fund anyone and anything to destroy your nation of Israel and all its kikery because of your bs taking over banks, news, entertainment, etc...

were coming for you, and were gonna fund your downfall.

>become irrational over palestine
because they believe in the lies that moslems are innocent

Just let them fight it out

Not our problem

>siding with jews
>ever

This is a comedy show, you idiot. Much like our South Park. It's like claiming that South Park is antisemitic because it insults Moses, or islamophobic because it insults Mohammad.

I literally don't care about sandthroats fighting out in the desert

fuck the kikes

>Another thread with this same picture.

Just as Jews support ethnic minorities (muslims) in western countries to undermine the majority, we support the weaker faction (Palestinians) to undermine the kikes. The US has been doing that shit for decades in the middle east. Why do you think we care so much about the Kurds and Yazidis? Standard realpolitik.

If you are for nation states and ethnostates, it follows you'd support Palestine in its attempt to be a sovereign nation.
I personally don't mind Israel's realpolitik, they are getting what they can, but it does go against the whole nation state narrative here.

It was the Brits who founded Israel and the USA who funding it, so you have blood on your hands. And it is due to your direct actions. So it is your problem motherfuck

>implying i care about the muslims as long as they stay where they belong

I don't care about whatever is happening there.
it's sand people problems. I don't give a shit about.

And the reason they are coming here is because of Pissrael

don't put that ugly face on my board again you faggot

Kikes are a menace

Palestinian genocide should be condemned. Jews are fucking assassins.

Gaza represents whats coming to white countries.
Jews take over your country, steal your land and resources and keep you in poverty.
Also lots of christians in Palestina

Your politicians created that fucking country. Now they are killing everyone there.

>Genocide

>become irrational over palestine, and in particular, gaza

Because most of countries here are paying for it.