Why do people say Assassin's Creed Origins is "we wuz"...

Why do people say Assassin's Creed Origins is "we wuz"? What i have seen the characters in the game look Egyptian with some European immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=CH5tzYnMfZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The historcal Egyptians weren't anywhere NEAR that dark.

In the Egyptian drawings we see the Greeks being significantly lighter than Egyptians

You must be retarded. You just want to claim Egyptians because you're a no history Amerifat

real egyptians werent niggers as depicted here or that dark. Their DNA tests of pharohs to laborers prove that their all european or Mediterranean descent.

>2017
>people still care about Assassins Creed
Really?

That's not the facial structure of a negro (SSA). That's a really dark caucasian.

WE

The pharoahs have european dna and some even have/had red hair.

Yes darker. Not fucking nigger tier

Don't be mad my nigger blooded Italian friend. We can't all be white.

Black people didn't rule Egypt. Maybe in the tail end years when the country was overrun with niggers.

Kind of like the US or South Africa, or anywhere that niggers weren't the original people. They basically only ever rule over an "advanced" society whenever they steal it from someone.

You don't play as Pharaoh though dumbass and this guy might have olive skin just tanned brown under sun

Egyptians come from all shades.

Some of us are dark skinned and some of us are light skin, the northern part of Egypt, the governorate of Cairo for example, is filled with light skinned egypt, those who are dark skinned are present along the Nile but in the south of Egypt, so they are truly not that much.

BUT, we are NOT like subsaharan africans, absolutely not, even the dark skinned egyptians are NOT like subsaharan africans.

t. Egyptian (tourist in France so inb4 "gobak")

The main character isn't black

>Some of us

checks flag

checks out

>youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

a welfare tourist amirite?

There were no SSA in Egypt, only nubians who are more caucasian than SSA.

Tans don't make you that dark, but maybe for north africans (not arabs) it's different.

Don't you read ya hmar? I'm a TOURIST

NIGGA

I'm normally pretty annoyed by we wuz-type historical revisionism, but this isn't a good hill to die on, Sup Forums
I worked with an Egyptian dude (coptic) who was exactly that shade of brown, and the player character is obviously a dude who spends a lot of time outside.
Look at his face, he's clearly not Subsaharan, he looks like a dark Mediterranean, which is exactly the way Egyptians probably did look.

If every second NPC was coal black, and the sphinx had an afro, then yeah, that would be worth getting annoyed about.

Because the asscreed series has retarded futuristic subplots going on so naturally /vpol/ thought that "hey, before you know it you have flying pyramids going into orbit telling us how niggers are le ebin space race"

Also Ubishit has a cuck level over 9000, the stories in the last few games have been riddled with modern day PCuck propaganda, you can't have a believable historical scene with some major figure in that time period w/o some SJW trashpanda ruining it.

another vidya that I can save many on, cheers for bringing it to muh attention OP.

No prob

i bet they looked like phoenicians. not niggro looking at least.

WE WUZ AFRICANS N SHEEIT

Some were, it really depends on what part of Ancient Egypt you're talking about. The borders fluctuated and the rulers came and went. There were a lot of dark-skinned people in southern Egypt, and the Nubian Dynasty ruled the country for a little over a century.

egyptians today are all arab mixes.
Brits have more DNA in common with tutankhamun than modern egyptians do.
Now shut up swamp jew.

sorry meant to say leaf nigger.

Modern Egyptians have sub-Saharan admixture, ancient ones didn't have it, even modern ones are not that dark. he looks like a Somali.

he is dark but has no nigger skull
Sup Forums is never happy

game will be shit though. a bigger world of the same boring shit wont save it

Their rulers would have changed color as they were everything from Nubian to Greek and people of upper Egypt were darker, Egyptian people looked like the Coptic Christians who live their now.

It's clear they were trying to appease the nigger crowd. It's Ubisoft, what do you expect. They are about as talented as they are degenerate which is why their games fail to be enjoyable past the first 10 or so hours. They look really good, but the shallowness of it all starts to sink in and you get bored.

The combat gameplay is remade into a free to play looking witcher 3. The 'assassin' part is a joke by now.
youtube.com/watch?v=CH5tzYnMfZE

>into witcher 3 combat
Im not sure its an improvement

Wow... that looks fucking terrible.

Also, that main character is black... maybe he's got some facial features that aren't full black... but c'mon... this is total WE WUZ category 8 here.

Why can't games properly mimic dark souls yet?

Like wtf. Why does it look so shit?

For all things Egyptians aren't mass emigrating to Europe it's much more a nigger thing.

ubisoft is the worst muslim pandering shit
they ruined the anno series by forcing you to build a muslim colony along with your own

Those from upper egypt were

3rd reply here but shit, ok... this is basically Witcher 3, but you play as a black guy (cmon... that's a black guy), and there's no interesting monsters out there in the world for you to kill to make this interesting.

Dang imagine an "Egyptian" themed fantasy game were you fight nubian dog warriors, giant scorpions, giant eagle lion things, giant snakes, etc. etc. This game is none of that.

TYPICAL STORMFAG:
ARABS/PERSIANS ARE WHITE ONLY WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT.

REALITY:
THEY SAIL ON SHIPS AND OVER FLOOD EUROPE; ALL OF THE SUDDEN GET THESE SANDNIGGERS OUT OF HERE!!! THEY'RE TOO DARK AND DON'T LOOK EUROPEAN! EUROPE IS DEAD! WHITE GENOCIDE! MUH RACE!

GENERAL SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS:
EGYPTIANS, ARABS, PERSIANS, INDIANS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE CAUCASOID RACIAL GROUP.

>Cleopatra that brown
This triggers me really bad, she was fucking Greek. Literally everything about her was Greek, down to her name and bloodline. I hate this fucking meme, I'm not even a historyfag.

AC isn't supposed to fucking be Dark Souls.
You're supposed to be a master assassin leaping from roof killing plebs with your dagger.
That's why it will fail and NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT EGYPT AND DINDUS.
I'D RATHER FUCKING HAVE IT ABOUT NIPS OR CHINKS OR SOMETHING.

Last fucking game they chose shit London and forced you to play a cunt woman.(also potrayed Marx as Hero).
They might as well go back to pirate game.

arabs are dark skinned , most euro niggers are just arabs who moved north

is caucasoid a meaningful way to divide people in terms of social cohesion?

People pay for this? This is like PS3 early days quality.

Just because they have the same skull as me doesn't mean I want them in europe...

So the game is set around 50BC? That's gay, I was hoping for some middle kingdom period action, not ptolecuck greeklets.

>obnoxious number splashes
dropped

Back then egypt would go from the mediteranean sea to actual Sudan making it quite diverse it term of ski color palet (don't forget the jewish slaves). I believe the political system was pretty ethtnicized just like any country back then. So i believe pharao were of fairer skin. Even if there was some nubian (sudanese/black) pharao and some greeks/macedonian (ptolemy) ones.

It's not supposed to be Dark Souls, but they copied Witcher 3 which was a bad knockoff of Dark Souls gameplay... might as well have tried to copy the source rather than make some knockoff of a knockoff.

Also, yes, why the fuck aren't we in ancient China or in fuedal Japan with ninjas and samurais n sheeit???

Not like it matters. It's Ubicuck. Their games are all shit.

>500 hundret years B.C.
>you fight "Templers"

egypt went through a multitude of dynasties over thousands of years and you think their skin color didn't fluctuate wildly?

Bruv Ass Creed Black Fag was dope.

They really should be doing Mayan next tho. Completely changing the narrative from the Assassins to the Maji was retarded.

>EGYPTIANS, ARABS, PERSIANS, INDIANS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE CAUCASOID RACIAL GROUP.

Nah. We'll pass.

you know people tan right? and she lived in a desert?

rofl

Fake and gay

kek, i'm gonna join it and demoralise everybody about the combat so nobody buys this shitty game.
FUCK UBISHIT.

clear your NOTIFICATIONS

>people unironically think the ancient egyptians had black skin, european eyebrows, hazel eyes, black eyeshadow, jewish noses, and european lips
With the current state of public schooling being an absolute disaster, I shouldn't be surprised that people are getting their history from niggers on twitter.

Their leading upper staff is mostly muslim

Watch any of the Ubisoft spokesman, leading designers, etc and you'll get something like "watch 20 min of gameplay with Abdul Mohammed Jaffar from Ubisoft montreal studios"

jesus christ sweden, why are you apologizing like a faggot?
>shut up swamp jew
>s-sorry, meant to say leaf nigger

What the fuck, user.

fuck you nigger

The current steam discussion for asscrack:ORIJANZ

Pharaohs wen't black
But the common Egyptians were

(((WE)))

yes its the jews who want to humiliate the meomory of ancient egyptians for keeping them as slaves

All European/Teutonic features just with darker shade of skin and shitlibs wet dream. Of course it's a complete delusion like everything else they push.

It's the fucking sun drenched desert. She's tanned. Relax.

HAHAHAHA