HAPPENING

HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN SOUTH UK

POISONOUS MYSTERIOUS CHEMICAL FOG ROLLED IN FROM THE SEA

HUGE AREA EVACUATED

WTF GUISE UKBROS WHATSUP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3940174/Mystery-London-s-killer-fog-solved-Researchers-reveal-chemicals-combined-form-acidic-haze-killed-12-000-1952.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827920/Beachy-Head-evacuated-massive-chlorine-cloud.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/27/birling-gap-beauty-spot-evacuated-chlorine-gas-leak-causes-breathing/
ouest-france.fr/normandie/manche/drone-suspicion-de-survol-pres-de-la-centrale-de-flamanville-5206855
theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/31/more-drones-spotted-over-french-nuclear-power-stations
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/31/more-drones-spotted-over-french-nuclear-power-stations
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/decaying-weapons-world-war-II-threaten-waters-worldwide-180961046/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=5.36829237857029,0&z=2&mid=1ALnyOrN5JQ8H50znwJqI_Sj8IwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>POISONOUS MYSTERIOUS CHEMICAL FOG
That's just London.

Most of them titties

Where's Churchill when you need him?
>obscure reference to historical event in 1952

Maybe we could reverse that demographic trend in London... winkwinknudgenudge

This has even started making normie news.
> Mysterious cloud rolls in off Beachy Head
> makes people proper sick.
> Cause unknown.

Normally I'd be like meh, bullshit. But something about this one seems sketchy AF.

just your normal chlorine gas seaspray, nothing to worry about, part & parcel of going to a beach

Germans with their old mustard gas tricks

Strong winds are sending French air to us.

or Brighton.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3940174/Mystery-London-s-killer-fog-solved-Researchers-reveal-chemicals-combined-form-acidic-haze-killed-12-000-1952.html

I stumbled upon this

le odeur du frog-farts?

>tfw sthepen cukings the most become a reality

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827920/Beachy-Head-evacuated-massive-chlorine-cloud.html

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3940174/Mystery-London-s-killer-fog-solved-Researchers-reveal-chemicals-combined-form-acidic-haze-killed-12-000-1952.html
Interesting, what a nasty phenomenon. All the poor cats and dogs and other critters, too.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/27/birling-gap-beauty-spot-evacuated-chlorine-gas-leak-causes-breathing/

The Mist

(((Chlorine gas leak)))

Boat of peace...

hitlers revenge

MY MOTHER WAS A WITCH

>be british
>get killed by fog
blimey

>obscure
We get it cunt, you may be fat but you managed to find the strength to hit the play button and watch The Crown on Netflix.

Tripfaggot

We will never forget.

mong.

Chlorine gas can occur when sea water encounters power plant cooling towers runoff or something

Opposite Eastbourne is puley nuclear power plant on the French coast. There's two more next to it and all 3 gave had mishaps in the last few years

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

SHE WAS BURNED ALIVE

In a new analysis, the researchers have pinpointed the chemical processes that combined with natural fog as a result of coal burning, eventually creating a deadly acidic haze that turned the sky completely dark.

>as a result of coal burning
Fucking pommy sluts.

Chlorine you fucking spastic.

Chlorine gas is a chemical reaction from combining chlorine with salmiakk... Chlorine gas is never an accident

Calm down, it's probably just some mustard gas of peace.

Well, I hope this isn't radioactive, or infectious.

My fucking sides!
Racemixing confirmed main cause of global warming and pollution.

thabks based cunt, rules is rules

Filthy faggot French can't keep their migrants stink in check, nevermind their own foul stenches.
Now it's floating over here, literally making us pure Britons sick.
Gas us all you want froggy fucks, we are not taking them off you.
They can burn with you.

Get back into brit/pol/, scum

False flag to create a war on gases

Because the French nuke plants are so unreliable France has had to start burning coal again

We may have left your politics but we are still loyal to the crown.
God save the Queen!

Also Pic related to post... Dammit France

Have you seen a pic of the beach? My eyes burned just looking at it. The ugliest, gray, most depressing beach I've ever seen. Gas, no gas, why would you want to visit that place.

>tripfag
>watches the Netjew

Keep calm and stay consistent, faggot.

Also EDF nuke plants habe reported drones watching them in both the UK and France in the last few years

Does anyone remember the terror incident at the French chemical plant after the Paris or nice attacks?

Something hinky is going on but they will cover it up because they want Hinckley point to be built

Also it's been declared a major incident and is worse than they're report. My friend told me and he works for the services in that area

ouest-france.fr/normandie/manche/drone-suspicion-de-survol-pres-de-la-centrale-de-flamanville-5206855

It's what we have. Sitting on one like that in the grey pretending it's all good is what builds British character.

theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/31/more-drones-spotted-over-french-nuclear-power-stations

And here's the archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/31/more-drones-spotted-over-french-nuclear-power-stations

How's your weather doing right now, fatass? pic related

america is a very big country. while there is a big storm somewhere else, most of it is pleasantly sunny atm

So is this an actual HAPPENING now?

>America is a big country

for you

Well, here in Florida it's fucking gorgeous! I took my fat ass to the beach yesterday, no gas, just white sand beaches and clear blue water.

butthurt krauts released their gas.

If it is they're keeping tight reign on it

>Florida fatass goes to the beach
>Texas flooding occurs

you can't make this shit up

i memba

Abuses countries without showing his own flag.
Comments ignored.

>all the mad yank replies
Grrat post

it is I, Abu Mahmoud, dear malnourished emu

so this is how it ends, maybe it's for the best.

Stop smoking crack Dad.
USA is "slighlty" bigger than you.

Don't worry they'll marry her off when she turns six, just like Aisha and Mohammed.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/decaying-weapons-world-war-II-threaten-waters-worldwide-180961046/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=5.36829237857029,0&z=2&mid=1ALnyOrN5JQ8H50znwJqI_Sj8IwE

There is a giant thermonuclear warhead in the water just of the coast of tybee island in Georgia.

Nothing about it on the BBC website

Few media outlets are writing about it.

A large area has been evacuated.