How are anarcho-capitalist entities any different from states?

How are anarcho-capitalist entities any different from states?

pic not related

they are the end goal of globalism where the highest office is a capital driven corporatocracy where states are just business and their subjects are consumers

They aren't as powerful, and thus a state can eat them/bribe them.
This is true for any anarchic "structure". Its weaker than a state, and will lose in competition to a state. Thus it won't exist very long.

they aren't, ancucks just want more power for the rich (read: jews)

Its the same given enough time when companies consolidate power. The difference is that a democratic state's officials are elected while companies shareholders/board of directors are not.

So it's not that different in dictatorships?

So what you're saying is that true ancap believers work against their interests?

Easy you retard lefty
>state: you have signed this contract I deem it so. You did not physically, verblky or unconsciously accept so, but I have decided you have so you have. This contract will change at any time I wish even if that is not estipulated on it nor you can change or influence it.
Vs
>voluntarist ancap contract: you have signed this contract, here is the proof you have signed it and accepted it, shoukd you not respect it I will enforce it.

Now go prep your bull you antifatard/obama leaf.

I am saying that true ancap believers must, like communists, insist that the whole world transitions at once.
Just like there can be no communism in a world with even one capitalist state, so there can't be anarchy in a world with even one organized state. If there is, that organized state will just keep swallowing the "free" land and people, and its protectionism and exploitation of its people will enable it to boost a better economy.

In ancap you can do anything you want to someone on your property without fear of proscution. Partly because they violate the NAP if they don't follow your orders whilst on your property, and mainly because nobody has the supreme power required to prosecute someone else in ancapistan.

They aren't.

Can we return to a monarchy and put all non-whites in serfism?

Feudalism was pretty kino desu senpai

>implying there's anything wrong with feudalism

>Anarcho-capitalism is a return to feudalism
Off course it is and that's a good thing.

Ancaps aren't racist, not the serious ones anyway.
They claim that the free market will ensure that high quality people are on top and low quality are slaves, so racism doesn't matter.
And ancaps are the only people who have a serious argument and theory about bringing back monarchy, in a way to make their meme ideology more possible.

>b-b-but reactionaries
Larpers.

>ancap is a bogeyman who will eat your toes if you dangle your feet off the edge of the bed

You only say that because you imagine yourself being at the top of the stairs

Friendly reminder

Any ancap society that exists will slowly buy, or conquer itself into large States and countries like we have today

It may start off ancap, but one of the "private entities" will eventually expand and control everything, like a government

To answer your question, The State has given itself the right to the initiation of force.

In an ancap society, there would be no man in black with a sword at the throat of a commie. The commies are the ones with swords, currently using the state to steal from the yellow man.

I'm Molyneux on anarchy though... I believe society has to evolve before anarchism will become feasible. More importantly, I believe that technology will evolve to be able to serve the needs of man without need of a state. Robots will soon be able to provide for the basic needs of man and I believe the idea of needing a job to get by will become history.

Unless the god damn violent extremists get us first.

The natural evolution of a state of anarchy is to form a state.

Ask the peasant if he minded Feudalism?

If the Lord was a decent man, the peasants made an adequate living and flourished modestly.

If the Lord were shit, the peasants moved on to "greener pastures". They were dependent on each other for survival.

Without crops and livestock the lords weren't lords for long, without food to feed their cities and forces they were done for.

If it were abjectl horror the monarchy's would have fell centuries before they did.

Even if the whole world transitions at once, it would only take a single man like Genghis or Mohammed to conquer anything he wants.

>greener pastures
what is serfdom nigga

feudalism -> capitalism -> communism -> fascism -> anarco communism -> anarco capitalism -> feudalism

Where are we now?

I wonder which ideology sounds more or less the exact same...

>>greener pastures
>what is serfdom nigga
Peasants fleeing to cities was a common occurence.

because free markets will take care of everything and it will be just wonderful!

Monarchy with neo-feudalism are truly the best form of government.

There is a free market of dictators

A corporation is a State enforced fiction. There are no corporate protecting in Ancapistan

Feudalism is the natural state of human society(unless you're from one of the lesser races that are still in tribalism).
No matter what system you put in place it will devolve into feudalism.

There are no legal entities in ancap society, just natural entities

>lesser races
stormfags pls go

they aren't. I tell retards all the time that the world is already ancap. they just don't realize that 99% of people, including them, are property.

What part of what I said do you take issue with? Are you denying that Africans and Aboriginals have proven themselves time and time again of being incapable of organizing on a scale larger than tribal rule?
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Not him but there have been countless african kingdoms and things like Liberia exist. Liberia isn't anything spectacular but it's more complex than a tribe, and wasn't so bad before the civil war. Liberians instituted their own constitution and formed their own government.

I'm not someone who defends blacks, though, I think they are toxic to civilization, and incapable of producing it themselves or maintaining a decent level of it. Just interested in accuracy.

>In ancap you can do anything you want to someone on your property without fear of proscution.

No you can't.

>nobody has the supreme power required to prosecute someone else in ancapistan

therefore resolving disputes is impossible, is a non sequitur.

>Any ancap society that exists will slowly buy, or conquer itself into large States and countries like we have today

Great, then you should have no objections living in one.

fedualism is the government, no idea what you are talking about.

also i'd give my left arm to "return to feudalism" - fedual slave paid 25% of his income in taxes.

its like this
at the very center of ourselves is the central archetype of the self
this small metaphysical concepts extends outwards
that is to say your haircut is an extension of yourself or at least your true self extending to the physical world
this self extending outwardly also goes to property hence the feeling of loss when you lose something you care about and hence why destruction of something you can about can be used as a form of psychological abuse because its in essence destruction of the metaphysical self
therefore property rights are human rights because that property is an extension and an expression of the self
thats why some antifa have red masks and others have black because they get to choose which one they prefer more
but that preference is their true selves extending to the world around them
anarcho capitalist entities are based off of this principal whether they know it or not their morals are just ways of justifying this concept
however the state is based off of the principal of the collection of selves
sort of like how a herd of buffalo in Africa will collectively probe for a way across a river like tentacles of a squid
their collective forms a new body a body of the collective individuals
the state and the anarcho capitalist are two different sides to human psychology the state is a sort of form of the collective body whereas the latter is a form of individual expression and existence

>, the peasants moved on to "greener pastures
except that they were bonded serfs who could have their foot cut off for leaving their lord...

you really don't know your history.

next you will tell me Ireland (the slave owning bonded serf and caste society ruled by a warrior caste and split into fifteen different warlord fiefdoms) was anarchist because they didn't have a central government,

There are so many reasons why Africa is poor yet you choose this one because you're a intellectually lazy racist.

Sure, sure.

Where do you live that you're permanently tied to the land for generations?

>Private property rights somehow holds power over someone else

nigga what are you talking about?

And feudalism is bad because... ?
Ancap feudalism + Christian fundamentalism = MASTERRACE

they're not, that's why ancap is stupid

"what if we destroyed the existing system and then built a new one from scratch that was exactly the same but not quite as good" -an ancap

Boards of directors are usually elected by the shareholders.

The democratic process means we all have, at least, one share that we can't transfer.

If it's a publicly traded company.

You can't have capitalism without a central government and its standing army guaranteeing private property rights

Mere trading is not capitalism

Ancap entities do not have territorial monopoly. Also, they derive their right to act from victim's right to self-defence delegated to a protection agency.

Imagine each person being his own state if you will. All relations are considered like foreign relations.