Harvey looter reporting thread

There are niggers in TX taking advantage of the storm to steal shit, as usual - and then posting it on Twitter! (#HarveyLootCrew) Let's give them the same treatment we gave Antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SavannahBelle01/status/901956524796456960
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a life you loser

hi Harveylootcrew

>Flag
Yep ok moron

If faggots leave their homes stupidly they deserve niggers to steal all their stuff. Who cares?

>parody account.

>commit crime
>document it and spread on social media

is this just usual nigro retarderness or this was his plan all along - free ticket to the prison?

All I see is a nigger sitting on a kitchen table. It could be his. Text means nothing.

Sounds like a lot of fun tho. Until you kick in the door of some alone living /k user who will blast you with his arsenal back to africa.

Bump. They gotta go. This is a B&E robbery and carries a prison sentence. Texas don't fuck around either. They'll get these niggers.

i mean, they ARE niggers
they should be in the police data base

Do something more useful in your life

Yeah flag

Still report. Let the police sort out whether it's his. Put the onus of responsibility on the nonwhite to prove that's his house after stating publicly that he just performed a felony.

>uses meme flags
>expects to be taken seriously
Cry more faggot, thanks for bumping

>Until you kick in the door of some alone living /k user who will blast you with his arsenal back to africa.
They're all faggots, they would treat the nigger as he would be treated in Sweden or in your home Hans. He would get prepped and then invited to fuck the women in the house.

This is Texas. Whole different kind of white person.

How is the African refugees?

So you are a terrorist living in the USA?

That a meme flag

>niggers
>knowing how to spell douchebag
Yeah ok fake and gay

How new are you?

I have better things to do. Anyone could have paired that picture with that text. You are trying to gather an Internet mob like a total bender.

Not your personal army.

Bro you don't know Texans. If they have guns they will definitely use then.

My roommate is not here but he is letting me use his shotgun and pistol. If someone tries to break in you bet I'm going to fucking kill them

There are plenty of people who will want to do their part to punish the negroid menace for existing at every turn. This just gives us ammo.

to be fair, more faggots from california and shiiit moved to houston. they use the same tactic as t he mudshits but they blend in cause white

>mfw no doushka in bedroom
KURWA

Would you rather them bomb the homes Muhammad?

How dumb do you have to be to post evidence of your crimes on fucking Twitter?

Stfu I am not even a muslim

I know women are degenerate sluts, but even I'm surprised that most of those dildos appear to be non-human shaped dicks.

I'll have to revise my estimate on how many girls fuck their dogs.

remember anons, during times of crisis always report all black males as having firearms and raping white women. take advantage of the chaos so the police will shoot more of these feral niggers

shooting that fucking thing indoors would deafen everyone in the building

Sure, want to let me know what the next attack is?

Iwasn't talking to you Jewbot, I was talking to the sandman.

that's a dude's collection.

They just trying to get some food

Ask the Charlottsville Nazi faggots LMAO

newfag

Are this the haitians that are moving to canada and murica? they seem very peaceful and educated.

West Houston reporting in

Got reports from a neighbor of w guys with back packs looking in cars yesterday, when asked they told her they were checking to make sure people parked high enough out of the water.

Houston has a curfew, shoot anyone you see after 10

Sadly not in America

>Nigger enters bedroom
>S-stop right there! Or I'll have to shoot!
>Try sumthin bitch ass cracka *moves few steps forward*
>I-Im warning you!!
>*nigger grabs gun and shoots white americuck in the face, proceeds to rape 12 year old daughter hiding behind the bed*

stop killing black people

Just imagine a ng breaking into your home, not taking his shoes off in your house, shitting in your toilet, sleeping in your bed. Rage inducing.

How are** the African refugees?

Why don't you go do something productive like getting an education, rather than just being an illiterate nigger online?

lol honestly thought that said #harveylootcrate

Continued from this thread

Fucking newfags. Believing any #lootcrew isn't satire....sigh.

Almost looks like they're breaking into a portapotty.

It's not Indians

Please almighty god.

I come to you today to ask for one wish.

And that wish is that you give this nigger the arrogance to kick in another white home owners door of which is baring arms and blows him the fuck away.

In jesus name amen.

shills everywhere

yaaas kveen sleigh

hehe

This is my fetish
Please I beg you, black me and my wifes son

Hahaha the avatar is literally about gassing jews and people are still retweeting him. Nevertheless, I think the folks in the last thread were legit.
>Maybe we'll honeypot some real nogs.
twitter.com/SavannahBelle01/status/901956524796456960

I love how nigs always video themselves committing crimes, self-solving problem

this thread was started by a commie
to slide from IDENTIFY ANTIFA THREADS
DOXX ANTIFA YOU NIGGERS
WHERE ARE THE SHARE THREADS?
NIGGERS

>Savannah Belle
Hnng

But user, they just gud bois, on their way to church, and about to turn they life around.

>white liberal TRAITORS getting their shit stolen

And we should care why?

I thought all white Texans had .50 cal machineguns mounted on their porches. All connected to a defensive array, with Negroid, Indigenous, Gorilla Detection And Ranging (NIGDAR for short) systems scanning the area 24/7.

wish i was in texas i'd love to go coon huntin

>The man is believed to have allegedly attempted
JOURNALISM

We know that you're a fucking nigger

Lol only a dumb aids ridden faggot would think this. I'd get tested for hiv if I was you.

Hmmm. Perhaps. Our senpais at infinity chan seem to be doing it too. Why not identify both? Helmet long hair dude was caught a week after the attack.

eight (DIZZOT) ch (DIZZOT) net/pol/res/10507749.html#10507749

that's only in new england

castle doctrine and self defense in general is pretty strong down here in texas
hell I think we can shoot anyone we see committing a crime at night

This guy has been waiting his whole life to show off his dildo collection.

It would be so satisfying to see the homeowner return, hold the nigger at gunpoint, march him out of the house, and then shoot him in the back of the head anyway and watch the nigger trash float down stream.

no, fuck niggers. they should have booby traps and crocodile moats to dispatch these monsters.

its funny because the real losers are the larpers

>being able to hear
>post 2k16

How come the Japanese don't behave like this when they have a natural disaster.

because they're human.

Cultural and ethnic cohesion, plus average IQ of 110. America has no ethnic cohesion thanks to kikes and democrats, plus average IQ of Africans is 70.

I thought the power was out

lol no... I live in the Zimzam state

if you leave your house you deserve to be robbed? is this how housing works in the US?
Do you always stay at home?

this is just niggers. white americans don't do this nearly as much. brownies are shit and act accordingly. whites only act like that here if they listen to nigger music or do drugs.

>WE WUZ DOLPHINS N SHEET

that house is my dream setup, god i hope i can marry a blonde conservative texan gf some day

generic trac home?

X loot crew is an old GNAA joke. still funny.

White ppl think niggas can't swim You're wrong honkey We was dolphins & shit while you niggas drowning we gon take your shit

>#harveylootcrew
pls b real

Niggers are PROUD of being niggers, so proud that they want all their friends to see just how NIGGER they are.

>could only afford 6 rounds.

you don't seem to be enjoying this ride. sorry, no refunds.

I would be much more sympathetic to a person looting diapers and baby food than someone stealing TV's and shit.

I can understand someone who's been in a flooded house and ran out of diapers for their baby. I'd be rather forgiving for something like that.

There's a big difference between the two in my opinion.

> niggers taking advantage of a situation where they can get away with doing something they usually would dare to do.

No surprise there, that's why niggers are flight not fight race.

I'll let you in on a secret. There are blacks on Sup Forums who take pictures these pictures in their own homes and pretend they've broken in. Don't believe everything on read on the internet, including this post.

This is the most butthurt bong projection post I've ever read.

There's no way that nigger owns that house.

yeah, totally more likely than niggers being niggers. we remember katrina, user.

those are a guy's, and I'd wager most of the people who buy those are male