Balkans

Which one of them is the best? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2n4itgkqfk
vecernji.hr/lifestyle/brakovi-strani-drzavljani-mijesani-brak-statistika-1188280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Croatia

They are not humans

Croatia and Bulgaria, though they aren't that much better than the rest either.

>the best
>implying any of these shitholes is remotely good to begin with

Who is human according to Sup Forums ?

argentineans

>flag
>balkans are not humans
You're either a krautcuck or a turkroach

Croatia looks a bit larger than usual lol

Oh and, honest opinion from a balkanite - Montenegro. Generally, the people are lazy and chill fucks and are really lovable.

My parents are Romanian and speak very highly of the country, but I have never visited.

Srbija

za dom

Don't worry, your once glorious country is a shit hole as well.

Enjoy your terrorist attacks and unemployment.

Germans was kind and accepted over a million Yugos during and after the war, Turkey did not

That map seems off somehow

Moldova

that's like asking which kid with down syndrome is the smartest.

Not Croatia.

Why is Croatia on balkans pic? we are central europe.

>not Kosovo
you know nothing ioan zăpadă

Bahaha, Lil'Crotie thinks he's special!

Zemun is part of Croatia on map
>tfw I live in nigger loving croacuckia now

>accepted refugees from a war they started to begin with

Gee germany....t..thanks

>implying Kosovo is a country

Greece probably.

what do you want, your salary is even worse than Kosovo
you have them more than we do.

>implying you need to be a country when your main exports are heroin, ISIS fighters and human kidneys

Balkan diaspora REPRESENT
What do you feel about your host?
Would you recommend it?

Corrected it for you bro, no problem

Why not just give Serbia a couple of nukes and let them fix the area?

>flag
we shall liberate you, let me just catch a bus.

This

Croatia because its wealthier and whiter than the others.

My school had croatian, and serb students and some of the croats had natural blonde hair meanwhile the serbs were swarthy.

>no severna dobrugea
>no trakiya
neck yourself faggot

> A roach mongrel dishing out insults
lol

I live in Transylvania and life is pretty nice around here, I have no problem finding a job, people are chill and so on. Rest of Romania (except for Bucharest and 2 or 3 other exceptions) is kinda shit. Guess this goes the same for other countries as well.

this

Bulgaria, gornij dubnik 1877 never forget

exactly. we are all fucking retards and it's just pathetic when anybody pretends otherwise.

Kosovo is the best

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=N2n4itgkqfk

>severna dobrugea
Y'all pickle niggers want to die?

>he don't live in Belgrade biggest city of ex-yu
>he lives in little shithole like zadar zagreb or osijek
>his chance for good job is very small because he lives in city that is smaller than Novi Beograd opstina

top kek

No, only you are retarded. Never speak to Me or the balkans ever again

>he want to border with Albanians and Kosovo Albanians

In my opinion you can take bujanovac and presevo region too so we can stay away as possible from Albanians

the original white croat tribe came from western ukraine.

you realise that the average wage here is more than double of serbian wage.
btw belgrade is a gypsy shithole

Hi there, cuzzy bro diaspora. Bet you live in SA

because serbia is the problem that has to be fixed

>we

you are not balkans retard

romania is not in the balkans

Romania, Duh....

you're on a much bigger level of retardation than anyone in the balkans, stop trying to equate it.
binland geds idd ;DD
we'd just fuck up and fire nukes on ourselves, so you should be happy with that

Seen this post yesterday, the exactly same fucking map.
Romania is not part of the balkans you fucking white flag.

rahmat, baike

Hey if it was not for the burguers they would have dealt with the bosnia,kosovo and albania problem

Mitko, you turned out to be a solid as cunt. I'll have your back from now on cuzzy bro.

>gypsy shithole
Yea you sound someone who never been in Belgrade

Yes avarage wage is bigger than Croat but in that small city you need to have good connections and good education to success while in Belgrade there is lot of new corporations and you can move from one job to another.

Belgrade is too big and have a lot of attraction out there, that is reason why Croat girls like being here and other people from ex-yu.

im a new south welshman

They speak so highly of it they left it huh?

Having been to all of them I'd say Montenegro is the most comfy of them all, but I'm sure alot of people will say Croatia because it's part of the EU and seems the most "civilised".

Albania is nice, lots of organised crime though. However you're relatively safe as it tends to be inter-gang.

Romania. Comfy areas, Brassó/Brasov being really nice and the areas of Transylvania. Also some incredibly poverty and loads of Gypsies.

Bulgaria, people are nice enough. Vans with prostitutes, some of which look rather young, line the roads into Sofia. Sofia itself is pretty comfy, high tier women, too many beggar gypsies though.

Serbia is pretty cool, people are rather cold though. Nice fortress in Belgrade to walk around and other towns seem nice. The wine route seems interesting but haven't had the chance to try any yet.

Macedonia. Trying too hard to live off the past. Alexander the Great highway, Alexander the great Airport, bronze statues all over Skopje. Pretty sure the stadium is also Alexander the Great. Nice old town market if you avoid the pickpockets. Friendlier people than other Balkan states.

Bosnia. Beautiful scenery, some of the best I've seen in Europe. Still bares alot of scars from the war, specially on the roads north of Zenica. Sarajevo seems to be developing well but it's all Saudi money from what I gather. Even has a large shopping center which is no alcohol, even in the restaraunts due to its Saudi ownership.

Montenegro has scenery to rival Bosnia, especially north of Nikšič and through the Piva canyon. Would holiday there desu. People generally seem pretty chilled and the currency is Euros which makes things nice and easy. Nothing of note in Podgorica though.

Croatia. Haven't been to the coast which is supposedly the best part. Mostly farmland in the rest, Zagreb is relatively small and lacks alot of the charm of other capitals in the area. People seem incredibly unhappy all the time.

avarage wage is bigger than Serbia*

THIS

fuck off out of here gook

if you know what "hadi" or "haydi" means, you are balkan.

All Muslim shit magnets. Bulgaria seems nice though.

i don't

greece

Balkanite worldwide diaspora REPRESENT!

yeah but it would be an improvement if it were

thats why your women are marrying here
vecernji.hr/lifestyle/brakovi-strani-drzavljani-mijesani-brak-statistika-1188280

>le remove kebab meme xD

me neither
what are you saying osman

>everything else is the problem

nobody speaks arab in balkans. not even the ''muslims''

this, in belgrade gypos are mainly concentrated in ghettos which are easy to avoid, and even if you don't avoid them, they aren't really dangerous, they just smell. too bad about borca being infested by them tho, that could've been an awesome part of the city if they hadn't brought them

Come on m8 , you can do better than that

made me kek

>germany started the yugoslave war

>kiwi calling someone else a gook

thats rich, zhang or is it pajeet?

you guys have non-violent gypsies?
what about the equivalent of crack-heads?
we have a ghetto mainly with crack-head gypsies

Can you explain to me why people keep posting random pictures of her in completely unrelated posts

Serbia and Croatia obv.

not the poster but i'm sure it's cause she's a qt 10/10

Here we go...

mate ill flykick you across the tasman if you call me a whore's son again cunt

>Why is Croatia on balkans pic? we are central europe.

Thread

It pleases the eye to see something pretty , in a shitpost thread.

i meaan gypsies here steal and similar shit, but if you go through their ghettos you'll just be disgusted, there won't be that much of a danger.
>what about the equivalent of crack-heads?
we have a ghetto mainly with crack-head gypsies
idk, i think that they aren't really localized. however, i do think your gypsies are the worst, i haven't visited yet, but that's what i heard.

Thats why border walls and ethnic cleansing were invented... This wouldn't have been an issue in another age

kek. there should be between the federalized and serbian yugoslavia one with a seselj's greater serbia.

>i do think your gypsies are the worst

i think it's a tie between Bulgaria and Romania when it comes to gypsies,only time and education can fix this trash,assuming we are being realistic.

Croatia. People are nice, I can understand most of things they say. And cities are toptier at the coast.
There were croats living in slovakia (we even have a village called "chorvástky grob"). We both were collaborants during WWII so one could say that we share that part of history.

Althought our goverment seems to like Serbs aswell. Considering fact that we don't recognize kosovo as country. And a point for serbs is that they are good at taking care of slovak living in vojvodina (they are protestant for some reason).

damn you got me curious, how did Germany start the yugoslav wars?

>assuming we are being realistic.
no need to be subtle here, kek. honestly, i'd just design some kind of a ghetto where nobody has to go through, build them some shit and stick them all in there. it's better to localize the problem than to spread it. also, i'm visiting timisoara soon, is it nice there?

Thanks user, they were just colors on a map to me before. Nice for some context.

we wanted to win a big war before the century was over so our Green Party leader said some Auschwitz tier genocide is happening there so people here were ok with intervening
the war was already going on though

>>i do think your gypsies are the worst
Mirror that opinion
>only time and education can fix this trash
Trying to educate a creature literally lesser than human is a struggle against nature and reality, only genocide can save this trash from its own subhuman existence. Gypsies should be dissected for science, that's the only way they will ever be useful for civilisation. That way we can also stop experimenting on animals, it's really cruel and inhumane!

>said some Auschwitz tier genocide is happening there
And she/he was right, there was a Auschwitz tier genocide happening over there... no genocide...

none.