Why do Muslims always roam in packs of 4-10?

Why do Muslims always roam in packs of 4-10?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/bigthink.com/robby-berman/study-study-finds-very-smart-people-are-happier-alone.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pack mentality. I always see muslim women roaming around my school in groups of 2 or more

its called having friends user

it's easier to gang rape that way.

It's kinda like what small fish do. They school together, because if they don't, anyone is willing to kill them at any chance they get.

I don't know if to kek or feel

>While most people are happier when they’re surrounded by friends, smart people are happier when they’re not

google.com/amp/bigthink.com/robby-berman/study-study-finds-very-smart-people-are-happier-alone.amp

A strong sense of community and solidarity with their brothers, something the basement dwelling virgins will never know.

>inb4 "Sup Forums is my only friend"

Because otherwise they get bullied by the big bad German boys

Because sharia is so fucked that they need to continuously entire it on eachother as they walk.

Feral animals. Also, you can't pop a shot from behind if theres a dozen eyes scanning the area. Though most of them are gaunt faggots so taking on two or three wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

They're animals

you would too if you ever went outside

The same reason they almost always have some sort of knife with them. They're cowards and know they'd rarely win a fair fight.

Not that I believe in fair fights tho.

Also the fact that it is always easier to rape/steal/mug/etc and get away with it if you are going in group.

"Heh, I may be a social reject who can't function in society, b-b-but at least I have my high IQ"

>groups of 2 or more
>2 is a crowd, 2 is a group, 2 is weird
autistic socially awkward detected

Because they are a pack of wolves in a society full of retarded sheep that let them in.

Islam teaches (forces) community, because if your community doesnt force you to accept it on pain of death you will realize how retarded it is and abandon it.

You know how soldiers are forced into a unit to improve their obedience and when they fail, you punish their squadmates, relying on pack justice? Mercenary units (i.e. Those with no loyalty and honor) almost always had a community and unit forced upon them, so they would obey blindly. Read about the french foreign legions - thats how they grt a bunch of niggers and slavs to fight for france and money.

Muslims are pretty much holy slave soldiers, so they function the same way. Also, obeying commands and cowering before your warlord makes you a pussy, so they always need backup.

Encounter size for Muslims is 2d4+2. Except somalis, who are 2d12+6

ayy lmao

So if I convert to Islam I will finally get IRL Friends? :D

goblins hunt in packs arisen

"White people are blessed to have higher IQ as a whole than sand nigger muslims statistically. We're historically more innovative, have bigger brains, invent the best societies and don't typically fuck our cousins or wipe our ass with bare hands. It's also uncommon for whites to fuck goats."

They may be not autistic

it's wolves reeeeeeeeeeeeee

To catch individuals off guard.

Keep your own pack and attack when you're in an advantage

Why does the polish flag look like 2 scoops of neapolitan?

its not the group that is weird its them only wlaking around with other members of their goat fucker death cult. you never see them with a khaffir

why does the canadian flag have a leaf?

The same reason why the canadian flag looks like a used maxi-pad, floating in a vat of period-blood.

it always had a leaf

>generic cross flag
>not even christian
what did he mean by this

who thought that changing your flag from your pic to your flag that you have now is a good idea?

Colonel George Francis Gillman Stanley due to the PM of the times concerns

It was based off this

people with higer IQ don't care about society because it's dumb and focuses on retarded problems like who fucked who in this new TV novel
meanwhile their country is burning

so smart person will separate himself from the rest of society to avoid burning with them
OR will join those who are burning it

besides what modern society has to offer me ? feminism ? cuckery ? of how to insert anal beads to by wife's boyfriend ?
fuck this

okay, thanks

Underrated

I roam alone