Someone posted some story about some coalburner crying about how white men were all racist for not wanting to date her...

Someone posted some story about some coalburner crying about how white men were all racist for not wanting to date her, because of her biracial black child.

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2605346-finding-love-in-a-racist-society-as-a-single-mother-with-a-biracial

This website is fucking hilarious, I have never found such easily triggered people in my life. They don't tolerate non-Communist views though, it would be a shame if someone went there and told them the truth about things.

So far I've had 2 accounts banned, I'm going in for number 3!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bmzp9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not suprised, websites like those are hives for the entitled.
No wonder you get irresponsible girls on there just to bitch.

Who's gonna raise Lil' Tyrone

all about trying to guilt trip people into doing what they want, be it racism sexism whatever. Probably not even that she has a niglet that's the problem, more like that she HAS a child and men unless they are single fathers tend to not go for that at all for obvious reasons.

>Who's gonna raise Lil' Tyrone
Yeah if she's going to be mad at someone be mad at the father. Not our fucking problem she squeezed out a niglet and then he bailed on her and now she wants some white beta male to support her and the kid.

She should just go on welfare. That's the normal way you get white men to pay for your kid.

They're an echo chamber pretending they're not an echo chamber. They ban your account and stop you from posting, but they don't actually remove the comments to make it look like they're impartial. That's the weak spot. What you post remains.

She already is and you know it, coalburners are greedy.

>I'm a single mother of a biracial son. The black father abandoned me while I was pregnant, he refuses to even see his son or financially assist me with raising our son.
You just can't make this shit up.
HAHAHAHAHA
and now she's trying to guilt trip white males into dating her, how pathetic.
>Dating has been rough for me, can't even count how many times I've been rejected... What hurts me the most is I'm not getting rejected because of my looks, personality or status. I'm getting rejected because I'm a mother of a biracial son, It pisses me the fuck off.
Yeah.. i'm sure that's the ONLY reason honey.. hahaha

Women can never be responsible. Only the white male.

I've had first dates with very attractive women who drop the "oh, my ex-husband Tyreese.."" and I politely excuse myself and leave.

Once they go Black, they see everything about you as racist, so you have to "prove" your goodness by loving her and taking full financial responsibility for her and her black kid.

Move on... don't date them. Eventually they'll go back to the soul brudders.

Niggers get enough welfare as it is, why the hell should white people who already pay for it weither they like it or not, have to babysit some niglet and his whore mother because its real dad doesn't want anything to do with it?

When do women learn how niggers behave? They should look at statistics instead of pro black propaganda.

also i'm glad these stupid cunts are angry that white men don't want anything to do with them, they've done nothing but shit at white men for decades, and now it's time for payback. Besides it's the only thing that's going to wake up their ass out of the trance they're in that some of them get made examples out of.

They should be fortunate that they even get ANY child support, because in reality it's NOBODY elses problem than the two parents to pay for your fucking kids! And i think it should go back to being like that, you'd see vastly less immigrants with kids then too, all they fucking do is sit on welfare and splerg out massive amounts, and then do little else, so whilst we run around making society function we're actually paying taxpayer money for being ethnically displaced because we don't demand they fucking finance it themselves. It's retarded, welfare and shit like that should not be for single mothers or immigrants for the first 20 years or whatever, PERIOD.

Coalburner thread? Coalburner thread!

I mean these stupid cunts EXPECTS US to sacrifice everything to marry some used bitch who had a child with a niglet, all cause the nigger dad ran away and refused to pay for it or see the child, and then finance that niglet and her lifestyle at the expense of you starting a family, single mothers are fucking cancer for single males. And it's entirely their fucking fault that they didn't pick someone better to have a kid with.

>nigger kills nigglets
Pottery.

Jeez, everybody is a nazi nowadays.

lmfao did the nigger father leave they always do dont they?
now shes trying to find a beta orbiter to take care of her mutt dumb roastie the tol has been payed yet agian.

>this pig non ironically believes the guy telling her she's pretty

WHERE IS THAT GOD DAMN LOUD AS FUCK VIDEO PLAYING FROM

Why doesn't she look for another black man to date?
It sounds like she's being racist. Not all black men will just have a child and leave!

>the eternal anglo used to rule the third world now the third world rules them.

Yes... it probably is the only reason. It's more than reason enough. You won't catch me with a 10/10 if she's even fucked a nigger, let alone spawned its spawn.

While you cunts are at it can you look at the vid link here and down vote:

whats up with womens hairlines? Klingon looking bitches

ok who of you motherfuckers wrote this?

>Yeah.. i'm sure that's the ONLY reason honey.. hahaha
It's the only reason I'd need. What did these scum think was gonna happen?

Shh. She's racist if she goes back to white men.
Literally.

On second thought, if a 10/10 were to even reveal she has the capacity to be attracted to niggers, it'd be reason enough. Like Katie Holmes and Olivia Munn who I saw in my mom's gossip magazine have been competing for Jamie Foxx. Instantly and forever trash.

If she was retarded enough to spawn a mongrel then of course she won't be smart enough to figure out why white men gtfo. Also she should hook up with more African gentlemen.

Even as a joke, that's pretty fucking disgusting desu.

Im going to chuck this one out there lads.

Maybe its the white womens fault in the first place, imagine the type of crazy it takes for a white girl to fuck and date a black person let alone have a baby with one.

Now imagine the type of crazy the black bloke has to deal with, probably fucking leaves her crazy ass and cant deal with it.

I've noticed this recently. Are they starting to collectively go bald as well? I fucking hope not.

Art

>Instantly and forever trash.
Indeed this.

Ayy lmaos are just us time traveling.

Why is there the commie mass murder symbol in the pic and no Swastika?

visiting time at prison.

>Im going to chuck this one out there lads.
Throw that back out, niggers do the same to black women, niggers are like little children that never grow up and take responsibility for anything they do.

(((art)))
archive.is/bmzp9

Troll or bait

Maybe they realised women are fucking shit these days.

>europe 4 all
>no swastika
>kek

what really disgusting is that some people share this opinion and believe in this "values"

>Maybe they realised women are fucking shit these days.
Stop making excuses for niggers, if a nigger makes a child he should stick around. Niggers having children out of wedlock aswell as in interracial coupling, is rampant, because niggers are irresponsible useless fuckers. Niggers are 100x worse than single moms. And that's saying a lot.

very nice, let's go

Fucking hell. They all look dopey as fuck. Look at that little nigger shes holding. Christ.

>Fucking hell. They all look dopey as fuck. Look at that little nigger shes holding. Christ.
You'd have to be beyond dopey to ever date or have kids with a feral nigger. So ofcourse, what the hell do you expect.
Most white women know what's up. 90% + rejection rate for black males pic related. But the ones who don't or make the mistake are obviously idiots as should be expected.

>>the last comment.
KEK

You think you're in a position to talk? Take a walk through Molenbeek and see how that goes.

Birth control has nasty effects.

Everybody loves Raymondo

>visiting the zoo changes when the father of your child is an exhibit

> 22 years old
HOLY SHIT, working in the coal mines really does take a toll!

This.

Can someone help with it?

I think i have cancer now

Reasons a single mother uses to justify her rejection
1. her kid
2. lack of manliness
3. the weather
nth. Her own faults and behaviour

Reasons a single mother with a mixed race kid uses to justify her rejection
1. he's racist
2. her kid
3. lack of manliness
nth. her own faults and behaviour

This way is actually better since they don't resent the kid as much (leads to a better adjusted adult) as they blame society instead.

The male comments
>slightly redpilled with a few obvious anons
female comments
>oh it's not you it's him

This never gets old

You know what else never gets old? A mudshark who gets killed by her pet nigger.