prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jix4W6Am
youtube.com/watch?v=NQEJQmaOIQE
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_82317.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2RKtIgkMBQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=9RpiDw4KNEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, but none of that is fucking possible. Drumpf was our last hope, and he turned out to be another Romeny-tier cuckservative. It's sad, but true.

After 8 more years of Trump, I think America will be basically on the verge of collapse. I pray every night that based North Korea nukes every city in America and we can all die of radiation posioning. It's the only fitting end we deserve.

Then finally China can take it's rightful place as rulers of the Earth. White people didn't deserve it anyways. Wer'e a bunc hof loser cucks. I mean, we own the white house, yet we decide to spend every waking moment virtue signaling about how we all bleed le same red blood and how we all need to hold hands and sing kumbayah while our enemies plot to completely annihilate us. Gee, thanks Drumpf! Can't wati to be annihilated thanks to your gross incompetence (and even grosser incontinence)

Fuck drumpf

ULTRA REDPILL:

DEMOCRATS ARE FUCKED

If the TRS tactical blackpillers show up again, refer them to this pastebin and tell them to kill themselves.

pastebin.com/jix4W6Am

Who's ready for photos of starving Houston blacks/mexicans while CNN says its all Trump's fault

What the name for the generation after 2010?

>yfw only three days and one week before DACA is kill unless Trump decides to kill it this week

yeah and name one (1) thing he's done for white people.

yeah, but none of that is fucking possible. Drumpf was our last hope, and he turned out to be another Romeny-tier cuckservative. It's sad, but true.

After 8 more years of Trump, I think America will be basically on the verge of collapse. I pray every night that based North Korea nukes every city in America and we can all die of radiation posioning. It's the only fitting end we deserve.

Then finally China can take it's rightful place as rulers of the Earth. White people didn't deserve it anyways. Wer'e a bunc hof loser cucks. I mean, we own the white house, yet we decide to spend every waking moment virtue signaling about how we all bleed le same red blood and how we all need to hold hands and sing kumbayah while our enemies plot to completely annihilate us. Gee, thanks Drumpf! Can't wati to be annihilated thanks to your gross incompetence (and even grosser incontinence)

Fuck drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=NQEJQmaOIQE

OP pic's kid litteraly has the same language IQ as Donald Trump.
Feeling like reading thr transcript of one of his improvised speeches.

>Drumpf was our last hope
No he isn't.
Our last hope is our people and our weapons.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

hey, stop stealing my moves!

Alpha

DACA ABOUT TO KILLED OFF!
JOE ARPAIO PARDONED!

AWOOOO!!!

in which newspaper did that proud to be an american thing appear?

I have some webms from Taylor's new music video

I just had an idea: RIGHT WING SAFETY DRONES. Not sure who we could trust to fund them, but the idea of crowdfunded drone-based Sup Forums citizen journalism sounds promising.

>/7Ma4e+lm/
>/e70upIeb/
Here are some of those blackpillers now. Feel free to ignore them

In case you guys missed

but our people are weak and flabby and will never fight back. White people will NEVER EVER fight back because we're a bunch of virgin cuck losers who enjoy being treated like the fucks we are. White women will instantly abandon us and go after BBC and hispanic dudes, while we just shrivel up and die in our squalid apartments while Drumpf is fuckign 14-year-olds in the white house, talkinga bout how we all bleed the same blood.

Drumpf (and all the New York elites) HATE white people and wish we would all be destroyed. We'r doomed because Trump hates us and wants to destroys us completley.

Why oh why didn't I vote for based spencerpede...

>starving blacks and Mexicans
I was born ready

The Awooment cannot be denied only delayed.

You mean just like the Republicans in 2016?

Democrats confirmed for not eating their fruits

Faggots should lay off the tofu and starbucks

Checked and keked.

Will this globalist ever stop with his horrible shilling?

AWOO~

>our people are weak and flabby and will never fight back. White people will NEVER EVER fight back because we're a bunch of virgin cuck losers who enjoy being treated like the fucks we are.

Just wait until the SHTF and the people you talk about, like dead wood, will burn away in the fires of chaos.
Those whites who survive the initial clash will be the higher stock.

Get ready.
Get your friends and family ready.

>tfw no 1984 lewd TayTay gf

Correct

Surely this is the end of Trump

Dude, you have some insecurities to work with.

Source?

how hard do you think the media will blame trump for anything related to the hurricane? What do you think they'll focus on?

>Trump hates white people
KYS so we aren't bothered by you again

And besides, it's only urbanite scum who will be killed in the race war.
And they'll deserve it too.

her blonde hair and blue eyes are really highlighted both in this video and especially this scene, ice queen aesthetic. At the same time the video is a very big critique of spirals downward into sin and degeneracy, yet at the same time seems to endorse it by implying it's because people pushed her too far and fake news destroyed her, so she embraced that 'bad bitch' aesthetic. Either way, its a very well made video and atleast to me seems to have conservative messages (I got a neon demon vibe from it, especially with the messages its putting across if anyone gets what I mean)

you're completely delusional if you actually think this. While white people are too busy watching anime and jerking off, black guys are getting pumped at the gym, hispanicsa re getting fit from banging al lthe white women, and liberals are training in antifa death squads.

if S ever H's TF, we're just gonna take that brown splatter right to the dome. There's no way us white cucks would ever succeed in a civil war type scenario. There's just no way. Anyone who thinks otherwise is, sadly, delusional, and ought to be put down.

Tfw most of Sup Forums's children will be from Generation Alpha.
We gonna pop out chads

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_82317.pdf

Making you mad.

>an Arabic Muslim making fun of trump
Color me shocked. But you're French, you guys have been becoming more and more colored since what, the 60s?

I never get these music videos, horrible trash anyway

Where do you live?
Not asking for your address, but just general area/town.

Anyone who tries to deny it must be subjected to martial law.

what are you talkign about? I'm not insecure, i just see the current situation without any blinders. We're compeltel yfucked and only spencerpede could've saved us. Unfortunately, tardmerica decided DRUMPF would be the best choice, and now we've got a guy saying that we can't let nationality divide us.

I don't even think Obama was that audacious with the globalist agenda. Seriously fuck Drumpf and fuck New York values.

Seems like PPP got the Demographics of the voters right.

What do they have against convicted felons?

Atlanta

>self absorbed privileged celebrity participating in endless shameless self promotion

I am more bothered by the feeding. It was really obvious yet still worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RKtIgkMBQ4

Some good Cumberland Valley/Gap Themed music.

The Awooment will be tele...buffering 8%

Drumpf.

Sup Forums BTFO

(((Joseph Kahn))) made the last half super degenerate with trannies so that Internet Nazis can derive no pleasure from it. /we/ need an edit with the trannies removed and replaced by other footage.

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People. #Tusli2020

Yeah, das rite Teresa!

Fuck drumpf and fuck wite peepuh!

Remember when you were a kid and they told you you could be anybody, even the president? That was a lie, only the elite and chosen few are allowed to be president lol

What is this impure filth? Have the Jews gotten ahold of her?

What place is best for a South African to live in the US if SHTF in a few years?

Hell yeah. Now this post I can get behind

This is true fellow ATer

OC

please reply here with your best awoos...im having a case of awoo withdrawal...

>Atlanta
oof...yeah dude, well..
fuck man...I don't know what to tell you about that.

I live in glorious south central PA.
People round here are self-sufficient as fuck.

>Trae Snoozy, the realest nigga in Pre-K
>Screencap this for when he drops the hottest hiphop banger of 2032

Mississippi. It will feel just like home.

This is what I meant about delaying. RBS really needs to get their act together.

Hey, I recognize the cowboy hat guy.

Delet

>just like 2016 republicans
If it weren't for Trump, it would've been a disaster. All those losers refusing to drop out because they think they're the best loser.

Although to be fair, a lot of those GOP candidates were ordered to stay in the race to avoid Trump's numbers going up as he takes the supporters of the ones who drop out.

Trump could've had the nomination locked up before the convention if they didn't all stay in.

Yes, democrats are fucked because with so many different candidates the DNC won't be able to control the message.

There will be at least 1 dem candidate who says the Dems became anti-white and need to stop hating on white people. That candidate will likely get a fair amount of support from the voters who feel the Dems betrayed whites.

How do you send a message of supporting minorities over white people, while also trying to absorb the message of not hating white people?

Dems are fucked

I don't even know how to make a sandwich. I (and most other white people) would be totally boned if anything bad ever happened. The liberals are just too numerous and too powerful to be defeated. I really hope it never comes to that because people like me (white people) would just be destroyed instantly. I mean we wouldn't even put up a fight it would just be an absolute embarassment. I might as well just kill myself now and save myself the trouble.

They look like a hapless child that just got their toys taken away and don't know what to do now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RpiDw4KNEU

Montana

I've grown up seeing a couple of mixed race kids.

There sure is a lot of coloured people, but it's not like Frenchies, except parisians, are racemixing.

Idk I mean the whole vid seems like a critique of immorality and the spiral downwards into sin and degeneracy, so if anything it just adds to it. It does upset me though, I like my Taytay pure and lovely, not this. Even if it's seemingly on our side
I guess we'll have to wait and see, but just remember that 'shake it off' had her crawling under black women twerking and she dressed as a ghetto freak in parts. She's still relatively pure in her personal life, and is still right wing (as far as we know). You just have to look at the video as self deprecating. Even if it isn't, it'll help you through what could potentially be the destruction of Taylor as we knew it (irl), which would be very sad

or an amazingly smug arsehole who wasnt afraid too do the hard yards and hold rallies in all your neglected states, all the while swinging his dick at conventional politics and bantz like a champ. so possibly bruce cambells ashley williams for 2020?

>And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure
>Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours

t-taytay?

I'm not really too sure what kind of questions they asked to get said results (it's a Democrat poll after all), but the voter demographics (as in racial and ethnic ones) are solid.

Man, what I would give to see a truck of peace roll thru these faggots. It's always innocent men, women and children who get hit

Tofu is pretty great desu, cruelty free protein.

Thats because theyre hapless children who got their toy taken away and dont know what to do.

right, well living in Atlanta would definitely have you think that way.
You need to get somewhere around your own people.
The psychological strain of being in a multi-ethnic city has broken your spirit and trust of your fellow whites.

Seriously dude, move the fuck away from niggers.

I would call you out for "German humor" but I can't deny you being right.

>South Africa
>Mississippi

French people are definitely race mixing. I traveled all over rural france last summer, and pretty much every town was full of french women with brown babies. It was kind of disheartening, but I mean what else could you expect. That's just the new standard now.

I read part of the document... There's a lot of carefully worded questions and sneaky underhanded tactics to make Trump look bad.

>Sup Forums's children

Tofu is great, I love Mapo Tofu
But eat it sparingly. Even less frequent than Tuna.
The estrogen is bad for males. Girls can eat the shit out of Tofu though.

You better give out the sauce.

thats why the msm and the establishment are still seething.

I doubt that cause I live in a suburb of NYC temporarily and I've never seen such things like that in weimerica