Hypocrisy

You give these people shelter, and they give you this back "rich culture", "keep your hands off our culture"

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/inquiry-calls-relationship-between-uk-government-and-muslim-community-broken
twitter.com/JackBMontgomery/status/902136660166508546
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is this bitch so hostile?

Wants the d

cus she got europe's protection, her daddy's cash, and an iphone to tweet all this shit without the fear of getting stoned or acidified for her stupidity

Calling someone's ancestors uncivilized cave people means a whole lot less when that person's current group are actually uncivilized and inbred cave people who occasionally explode

you can't teach that to shameless ungrateful cunts

and if you say some shit to her on twitter, she posts your account on her wall, and asks her lil bitches to report you and send you threats or shit

Looks like yet antoher fake account controlled by some alt right retard to promote hate. Nice bait.

lol

If she is found, she should have acid or other caustic substance thrown on her face.

it's legit. she was featured in a buzzfeed type video

lole bitch blocked me for calling her out on twitter and telling her to preach her shit in cuckistan

Acid super-soakers when????

>white& arab
Seems arabs are one of us now.

A progressive liberal muslim is worse than an extremist mulsim. They don't work with logic. You don't agree with them. You're racist.

>When you report this account to the Metropolitan police and the metropolitan police ends up wanting my details

Am I goin 2 b investigated 4 bein a cheeky bugger?

arabs have a cure for all degeneracy so now arabs are white supremacist neo-nazis too.

>cure for all degeneracy
Yea, nah

you're going to be investigated for being a white supremacist nazi

I'm pretty based, but I live in Kent

Wait. Let me correct. Most of the degeneracy. Though they are degenerate themselves now. Gotta give them props for some stuff.

first they take moi bongs, now they take muh liberty

Fuck this bitch

channel4.com/news/inquiry-calls-relationship-between-uk-government-and-muslim-community-broken

>solution of their own
the only solution they found was to hide in Europe and bitch about

Post that image here and I'll do it burgers get free pass

Semites are cousins to Europeans; they're still technically caucasioids.

Greeks have a close relationship with the Levantine people's due to they're millennias-old trade networks across the eastern Mediterranean basin; doesn't necessarily make them hu-white.

>pic related

They want personal details tho

Basically, this. From the horses mouth, so to speak.

And I don't trust the Met as far as I can throw them, I live in London, but don't want on their hate speech list

>anti-israel

is she /ourgal/?

everything I sent to the bolice

Breh I how does that put you on the list? It puts her on the list.

she's also anti white and thinks her country taught europeans everything

>Pakistan
>culture
Lol. Can we just kill these things already? It's really getting tiresome pretending they are human.

Its the Met police, A police that has taken money out of counter terrorism for its ''cyber hate crime'' unit and has literally banned white recruits into the force to promote ''diversity''

They have a cure for public degeneracy, but they are all hypocrites and totally depraved scum in private.

this ain't the only joke she played. She said "our people wash themselves 5 times a day unlike your filthy cave dwellers" and "we people gave you soap"

Indeed.

exactly, and this is cyber hate crime. Merely because you're white has nothing to do with reporting it. If its done en masse they have to do something. Otherwise you can take them to court for criminal contempt in the enforcement of law.

Wasn't everyone's ancestors technically cave people at some point?

Why isn't she falling foul of the UKs' Orwellian "hate speech" laws? its almost as if those laws only apply to white people.

brown people are exempt, it might make law enforcement look racist if they were arrested

now cuckistanis "waz kangs n shiz"

shes just a nigger. we have too many of those already

What is gods name are you saying?

Cuckistan = Pakistan
Kangz n shiz meaning she's saying her people civilized Europeans according to her.

Not blacks and Muslims apparently. They came on space ships build out of melanin and taught white people everything, then those white monkeys somehow BTFO'd a highly advanced, time and space traveling, civilization by using sticks and stones. That's were the saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but melanin will always save me' has its origin.

Meh i live on the other side of the world
What can she do to.me

the whities oppressed the muslims and blacks by sticks and stones and stole their melanin

insh'Allah, FreeSpeechistanis come to save us Bongs again

give me a follow and I'll follow back noble burger

@NotAtypicalTory

>Allah wills you to find her

Sometimes, people don't know what they had until it's gone. Take everything. Leave nothing. Burn it down scorched-Earth style.

>How do you do, fellow infidels?

BY ALLAH! WE SHALL SLAY THESE BITCHES AND THOTS

that's why she's bitching in europe cus that'll exactly happen to her if she does it in Pakistan.

Done im spamming her inbox right now
Shitpost mode activated

Aight. let me make alt account and let's do this.

What is your account

By the way
Shia or Sunni?

She blocked my original so I can't do anything from it.

One of my many tweets

this girl? idk about her

here's a link for more stuff this girl has been doing.

twitter.com/JackBMontgomery/status/902136660166508546

Make a alt account, just tell me the name of said account and i will give you mine so we can coordinate efforts

>Asian Muslim

Lol. We are reaching levels that should not be possible.

Sadly, that's much of Malaysia and Indonesia.

She doesnt even have asian features

@nogreentextonfb hit me up in this

I mean you

SpanishKaisserreich
@SpaiKaissereich

Maybe her granddad or great-grandad was Chinese(? - Chan)

i don't find your account on twitter.

Check your security settings, maybe nobody can see your account

yep. account got locked out because of no mobile number. let me see what I can do

That's a shitty anime avatar.

Also, it looks like the cunt deleted her account.

Anyone reporting her MUST be Jewish because thats the only way the Met will take her anti-Semitism seriously.

Jewish anons, plz respond.

SHIT. There were speculations that she will eventually delete her account to avoid media conspiracy.

the bitch played us and ran away. Will probably return with another bullshit account to spread more cuckery. Or will reopen this account again. Can't keep her cunt in her pants.

>anti-colonialist islamist

What did she mean by this?

>your people were inferior to us lmao!!!
>but we were oppressed by you =(((

How do these creatures even breathe?

She means to convey to us that she's retarded. In a little subtle manner.

Its the sandnigger way of saying "I'm a paki that hates white people."

But but but I thought Asians like white D?

Told y'all the tides changing. Islam is slowly infecting China & it's already abundant in many Asian countries. Game over

>when your culture is so rich you have to appropriate another language to get the word out not to defecate in the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Just political faggotary. If she can suck Europe's dick to act brave in a safe environment, she will suck a white man's cock too, when the time comes.

Granada BTFO

Her inferiority complex is so obvious it's cringy.

depends if you consider pakis "asian"

gotta make yourself feel better someway.

Islam enslaved the South African blacks for 500+ years before whites did?The muslims were the ones who sold them to us?
Mohammad called Ethiopians raisin heads and traded slaves?

Damn your dumb.

Join the /esp/ Spain General discord
discord
.gg/kfbVn8K

pakis are not human. they make niggers look good

>Anti colonialist Islamist
>Masters degree in law

Man degrees are really not worth SHIT in current year

>whites r hostile!!!!!
>forgetting about the 500 year occupation of the Balkans and the battle of Viena
Fucking GAS her