He survived five Polish death camps...

He survived five Polish death camps, and now has to go through this shit again because of you repulsive Alt-Right faggots.

twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/901860336558415872

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-v24pAg7s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gANoAlZOecI
twitter.com/GlauconSobieski/status/902025249310564354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>survived 5 concentration camps
Evidently they weren't in the business of killing Jews.

>He survived five Polish death camps
When are we going to confront the issue that is Polish inefficiency?

That's Howard Sterns father.

>(Five)
its almost like they weren't even trying

The Jews are actually coming out to support Antifa in person. Seen multiple ones now already.
This is gold. See America? SEE?

>5 camps

Those germans were sure inefficient at killing people.

Isn't this the 2ed person this week to survive 4 or more camps?

Only hoods I see are the Antifa Black ones?
Only swastikas I see are the ones on the Libtard signs?

Meanwhile libtards are using corporations to do their bidding... aka fascism.
I bet you loving lefties make Mr. Stern feel right at home.

German death camps, you prick.

Yeah, I think so.
At this rate we'll have survivors who survived 6 million death camps within 2 years.

Why dont we have Japanese-American "Internment Camp survivors"?

Why aren't concentration camp survivors referred to as "survivors of conditions brought about by allied war efforts?

Why do you drive on parkways and park on driveways?

>survived 5 camps
the ovens weren't working properly?

>They made me check in and out of each camp twice a day, each time charging me full price for the mini bar!

hm.. its almost like they didnt randomly kill 6 gorillion....

Hillary was going to put "sexists" in the FEMA camps - is that man sexist? Has be held sexist views in the past, or been supportive of them? Bloody Nazi. Punch nazis. they are scum . Punch that man. He's a scum. A scum Nazi. Punch him. Scum nazis We will... er... punch them. and stuff. For being scum. You scum.

Fuck off, their geographic location was Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-v24pAg7s

the first German death camps would have killed him

Should have gassed him as the universe intended, instead he slipped through the cracks like a dirty jew rat does and produced a bastard son of a whore that pedals smut.

it's not our fault that he lets his hate drive him to try and exterminate humans who wish to live on earth in peace and prosperity.

you know, one thing that the jews, marxists, etc. don't understand that the nazis do, is that it's not guns, or knives, or bombs that kill people. it's nature, every time. it's nature that kills. in that light, exterminating his kind, the kind of people who don't live by imagination and hate those who do, isn't actually genocide. it's just extinction.

NEW BREAD !!!! come pump n bump !!!!
come bumpereinsatz

>Fuck off, their geographic location was Poland.

The most well known ones were in German land, the Soviets just gave that German land to the Poles and deported the 18 million Germans living there for centuries .

Then did a few more massacres and blamed the ones they cared to acknowledge on nazis

>5 death camps

Germany appears not to have made the gas chambers run on time.

>surviving 5 death camps
was he immune to gas and bullets or what?

>Survived 5 concentration camps
Avoided typhus
or
It was real in my mind

Not really, but everyone is immune to imaginary bullets and non-existent gas. Now, have I killed this concentration camp survivor for the sixth time, even though he never died the first time?

>Polish

Retarded much?

why did you do it Poland

How odd that CNN has managed to find TWO Holocaust survivors that have survived exactly 5 camps

>who is George Takei

>death camp
>survive 5 times

My question is this, how many Jews did he sell out that he survived 5 camps?

Sounds like a collaborator.

Why were Poles never punished for Auschwitz?

Maybe he was a guard?

we are going to be hearing the stories and wise opinions of "holocaust survivors" for at least another 50 years

Why would the Nazis waste the money, during a war, to ship this kike around to 5 different camps? Why not just gas him immediately like they did to the other 6 trilliongorrilion?

>That's Howard Sterns father.
Don't be stupid you moron.

Survived five death camps, it's a miracle! Oi vey! It was real in my mind!

>only 5
get on my level kid

you got Auschwitz after WW2 so you have to atone for the crimes that happened there
that's how it goes

>50 years
Try 5000 years

>Polish death camps
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The problem is the narrative that anyone who disagrees with the left is magically a nazi now.
We knew they were going to pull this during the election.

Actually that's not true. None of the five 'death camps' actually fell within the borders of Germany (1933 borders). Only Auschwitz actually fell right on the border between Greater Germany and the Generalgovournement. But even then, that land was annexed from Poland and had not actually been a part of the Second or Third Reich so I guess that still counts as Polish territory as well.

How normies still fall for this shit? It reads like satire at this point

we got atleat another 30 years worth of survivors. I'm starting to wonder how so many survived a death camp and lived a long live of 95 years old.

>SURVIVED 5 DEATH CAMPS

Pretty shitty death camps imo

>I was put into camps by Nazis!
>These people arnt putting me in camps or really threatening me on anyway on a physical level, but theyre Nazis!

How has nobody yet pointed out that a fucking journalist has the grammatical skills of a clinical retard?

>Nazi's
>though
>match (I assume she meant 'march')
>Nazi's

>survived five death camps
>five
not much of a fucking death camp if you ask me

Hitler let him stay at 5 different camps? What the fuck.

>5 death camps and he is still alive
>death camps

this is scholomo goldstien, he survived 88 death camps, he never thought his jew ways would trigger another shoah

israel is a thing faggot, go back there and grab more land from incompetent arabs

I can't believe I am seeing this again. I survived 5 concentration camps and these Nazis are making me relive the time I survived 6 concentration camps. How dare they deny that I have survived 7 concentration camps. It's absolutely horrific that I am seeing the rise of Nazism after being in 8 concentration camps. If only we had hate speech laws in this country I wouldn't have to go around speaking about the time I survived 9 concentration camps. It is sickening that these bigots are allowed to spew this kind of rhetoric and maybe they would be more careful if they had to experience concentration camps themselves like the 10 that I survived.

My Uncle went to one of your racist rallies to protest racism and was gassed on the spot.

>survived 5 concentration camps
which one's ?

oh and those are GERMAN death camps located on our conquered territory because german invaded us to steal our clay

>survive 5 concentration camps when the entire goal was to exterminate them all down to the last person

Really dangles my bojangles.

That's the least of his worries.
He didn't return the slab...

Lol same with this guy half way through this video. It's improbable to go to so many camps and still be alive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gANoAlZOecI

Everyone who wants an ethnostate isn't a nazi.

By this logic the Brtts and Americans were nazis during WW2.

kek

>WuMan
lmao

/thread

George Takei never shuts up about it.

is this a pol troll or a kike its fucking cracking me up
twitter.com/GlauconSobieski/status/902025249310564354

Only way to survive 5 camps is to be a pretty good shot and enjoy doing night watch duty.

I am sure Hitler was personally burning kikes at the stake.

Modern "journalists" are basically glorified bloggers.

How did he survive the masturbation machines?

Holy shit, great laugh

Ask him about the masturbation machines

Fucking disgusting race. Put them in a shower to wash the smell off and then they tell everyone you tried to kill them.

>that still counts as Polish territory as well.
makes sense, those Poles are really into eugenics

There are more Holocaust survivors on the planet than stats in the universe

-neil degrasse tyson