Is there a link between marijuana and liberalism?

Is there a link between marijuana and liberalism?
youtube.com/watch?v=0093Tqu8n2E

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8257923
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15588936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. When you smoke marijuana your thought processes are slowed down and you are incapable of critical thinking.

everyone knows that correlation = causation

degenerate stoner here and I think libcucks should be strung up from stoplights tbqhwy senpai desu

those big money liberals like rockefeller make a ton off the prohibition of cannabis

Theres a link between libs and idiots. And a link between idiots and weed culture. So yea in a way.

Sweden is one of the most anti-weed countries in Europe and they're the most liberal. Swedes aren't even that degenerate, they're just massive cuckolds. Meanwhile, there are plenty of right-wing weed smokers, but the truth is that we don't tend to see it as a social activity, and we don't smoke too much. I, myself, haven't smoked weed in months, but I wouldn't say no to a spliff.

Degenerate stoner here and I think all liberals should be hung.

Stoner also

Gas the kikes
Race war now

Probably a link between liberalism and openess to things youve never tried before

I smoke a lot of weed and I'm a rightwinger.

>tfw you smoke weed because the redpills hurt too much

No. I smoke the shit out of it and am right as hell.

To be quite honest with you, it was smoking cannabis that opened my mind to the far-right.

Cannabis is absolutely degenerate, but it doesn't necessarily parallel to left wing ideologies.

The psychoactive affects of the plant is a mind-altering element that makes the individual user open to new ideas.

The problem is the majority of pot smokers tend to be introduced to it by left wing degenerates; it's more of a demographic issue than a cannabinoid turning one on to the left.

It's also linked to anxiety and depression intensification. A simple search on (((Google))) scholar will prove this.

Fpbp and checked

I'd also like to point out I've quit smoking since 3 months ago; it isn't healthy and it's a waste of money. It is addictive, those who use it refuse to admit they have a problem.

I served in Afghanistan and hate liberals. Lol. Can I still smoke weed?

Yeah I agree I use to have bad anxiety attacks when I was dabbing a lot and decided to stop. Im right wing as hell but was almost seduced to the left in high school because of weed culture is filled with liberalism. Weed isn't neccessarily bad, its just depends on how an individual uses it. Alot safer than alcohol but still have to use in moderation

This

I agree with this entirely.. However, I live in a legal state - my sister in law has Cerebral Palsy and I toss a few plants a year into my garden for it.

Not gonna lie, I do smoke a few bowls when harvest comes but I have too much important shit to be stoned all the time so I give the rest of it to her. It enables her to help with house chores and live a more active life, which I'm all for.

In THAT aspect I do not see it as degenerate.

>implying thousands of retarded rednecks don't smoke weed.

I agree it is pretty addicitve but its only mentally. If you have the discipline to stop you can stop. It is just so tempting to use because it helps users escape reality temporarily.

calling it cannabis makes you a faggot

Is there a link between breathing air and liberalism?

There was more than one joke behind this

Used to smoke all the time. Every day. Havent smoked in months, wouldnt say no to a j, but it isn't something i need to do, unlike the degenerate antifags and tranny scum on the left. Why couldnt hitler have won.
Can someone start this war already

Weed inhibits testosterone production, increasing the estrogen ratio, leading to manboobs and other such feminization.
So to answer your question, there absolutely is a direct link between this fucking disgusting drug and liberalism.
t. smoked for 10 years.

can you counter the estrogen increase?

The liberal grand plan is to pacify whites (especially white males) into drug addict hippies so they can complacently be replaced and never breed.

Anyone who says that weed is non addictive is lying.
I gave up weed over a decade ago, and it wasn't easy.
Stopping is hard. The first thing I experienced was lack of sleep and when I slept, the dreams were very vivid. They still are, but the insomnia has gone. I sleep easily. Being on weed ruins dreams. Pack it in and you'll have amazing dreams.
Food cravings are another thing. So I changed my diet - changing foood cravings will make you feel healthier. I eat a lot more fruit and veg. Also prepared meals from raw ingredients..

Also, I don't have to worry about going to a dealer and paying hard earned money for something that brings no worth.
Time gets freed up for hobbies, sports, passtimes.

Yes. Slows the mind, and encourages hedonism and laziness. That said, it should be legal. All things in moderation.

Yea by not smoking weed faggot. If you can't just stop smoking that shit to prevent the estrogenic effects, then you deserve to be a femanized pussy.
After smoking daily for 10 years, I dropped that shit as soon as I realized what it was doing to my hormones. I want to lift and make proper gains, and not be hindered by this shit

Not any farther than people who like it are influenced by leftist propaganda that promises its legality if they are given power, and it is also a part of leftist culture. There are responsible people who can do drugs that are compatible with them, and there are those who can't. Just like some people get mean when drinking, they shouldn't drink. Some people become fucking useless on drugs, and shouldn't do them. Personally I don't give a fuck if it or any of the other drugs I do are illegal. It is annoying to source, but the prices are stable and I care more about having a functioning society and culture than being able to get high easily.
I will say, being a male with navel length hair who does drugs fucks with people's perception of your political and philosophical leanings. I'm a Trojan hippy, and it provides me no end of social amusement.

Marijuana, per se, is not estrogenic. Lowers testosterone, sure, but you can mitigate the effect by working out or whatever. Smoke and crude concentrates have shown to bind to estrogen receptor, but no cannabinoid with the exception of high dose of CBD has shown affinity to estrogen receptor. A followup study:

>Marijuana has been associated with the development of gynomastia in an early case series, but a case control study showed no association. Given the effects of marijuana on the HPG axis in males and the possibility that noncannabinoid components of marijuana smoke have affinity to the estrogen receptor, an association with gynecomastia is
plausible but has not been convincingly demonstrated.

Wish it were rescheduled so we can see more studies involving distillates, and vapors.

Literally always high reporting in

I've never been too keen on minorities or jews

>If you can't just stop smoking that shit to prevent the estrogenic effects, then you deserve to be a femanized pussy.

>After smoking daily for 10 years

jesus christ you are fucking stupid

liberals smoke weed conservatives do meth

>digits
Weed irrevocably BTFO

Sauce me on that bro, i take CBD for my back, none of the high just the pain relief, gonna suck if this shit is estrogenic..

What are you talking about? First of all, being overweight is the best thing you can do for your health, the fat is absorbing all the bullshit, which if you didn't have fat, would suck the fat out of either your brain, or your balls.

I smoke constantly, and everyone can smell my T.

They probably realize how hung I am when they hear how deep my voice is.

Nah, I smoke the kush, but am Conservative. Can't afford social programs if you have no money.

you only have to look as far as colorado and their legal weed. Granola eating faggots.

It depends, if you are black, yes, but if you aren't black, then you can accomplish anything whilst stoned.

I get high before I go to the gym. Senior year of college. I get high before I take exams too.

My peers are all self-proclaimed marxists. It's painful.

But it IS a drug. It affects everybody differently, and the fucking dudeweed hippies on the left give it a really bad meme.jpeg - it is not for everybody and not everybody should do it. Only those who can responsibly.

Yes, it is promoted by the liberal elite to pacify males. Don't fall for the drug meme.

It's the same with the CIA flooding white rural communities with opioids. I realize now that some kids I knew who were offering me opioids back in my school days were probably told to by some authority figure.

This is what it means to protect my national interests, to get me hooked on fentanyl? I am not pleased.

Are you sure about this?, from the time of your post i've been searching on pubmed and all i can find is that CBD even is higher doses as no effect on growth hormone or prolactin but does decrease cortisol, which is a good thing as far as i can tell, another study shows that extracts that were not decarboxylated first (heated) and still contain THCA & CBDA (acid forms of THC & CBD) do effect hormones negatively, but THC/CBD do not.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8257923
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15588936

I'm starting to wonder how long I've been on a watch list now...

Maybe back in the day it was for school shooter paranoia nonsense, but now it's different.

I bet they're regretting shitting on me my entire life.

You must be an industrial worker
Only, Welders Fitters Iron Workers, Machines, or Electricians smoke weed and remain Alpha
as a way t wind down after a 60 hour work week