WARNING POL

We are not afraid to punch a fascist bitch.

Advocating violence for voting the wrong way, with the beatings to be enforced by a black-clad mob of book-burners. Rrrrrright...
Oh, I know you're not afraid to punch a woman - you usually need to do it team handed though, because you are craven, evey man jack of you. Normal people are getting sick of your shit.

so you are brave enough to punch girls?
congrats

Let's go. I'll fuck you up.

Explain the differences between ISIS and Antifa

punching someone could do greivous and irreparable bodily harm and mutilation and that constitutes assault sufficient to justify stopping it with deadly force. oh and for those of you over 55, it's a felony for someone to assault you in most states.

keep your sig sauers handy.

Pepe is life. Pepe is love. Why you do dis?

Thats fine. Be the brownshirt you pretend to despise.

Feminists would be pissed off!

They will punch their own mothers in the face too. The new devils wear black and red.

Isis are 200% less dogmatic.

>violence
Never cool, dude.

You left out a few words:
>We are not afraid to SUCKER punch a fascist bitch WHEN WE OUTNUMBER THEM 10 TO 1.

I only have this Ruger SR 1911. But I shoot it twice a week and can hit an aspirin tablet at 25 paces.

Good thing the majority of American's voted for Trump. They can far outweigh the meth heads and college/ university mindless zombies known as ANTIFA.

This was one of our psyops idiot.

I'm not afraid to kill a commie scum

Liberal no doubt

Reminder that the whole Antifa vs Nazi thing is fake, actos bussed in to divert your attention from the real crisis in the west.

>Don't try and complain about immigration, education, infrastructure, Healthcare, minimum wage, you name it.
>Just focuss on antifa and nazi's tee-hee
>This is the real problem trust us goy

Fucking media kikes

We will burn you alive.

Nice try, JoJo.

I thought it was Hillary who won the popular vote.

Good flag m8

This is such an obvious false flag, everyone is already aware of it. If you guys are gonna make faggy tryhard projects don't make them so obvious.

>threatening the right with violence
Fucking retards.

Why?

It worked until we started this campaign to use female meat shields.