Why is Racism Always Against Different Skin Colour?

How come there's no racism against hair or eye colour? Why is it always different colour skins getting discriminated, doesn't this show racism is just irrational hatred? It really makes me think. Almost every society had racism based on skin colour, the only country that even came close to hair or eye colour was Nazi Germany and even they didn't discriminate if you were European. So explain this to me.

People trust people who are similar to them more than they trust people who aren't.

So then wouldn't there be racism against hair or eye colour?

because jews a obviously purple

It's mostly behavior and facial structure really.
Whites are more trusting of blacks that have caucasian facial features for example.

Racism obviously isn't "just skin color." Lots of East Asians or Arabs are just as pale skinned as Europeans and we are still "racist" against them.

Lighter skin color than a lot of tanned europeans. Is she considered "our race?" No. Stop being a retard.

>implying there isn't
Ye, be freckled redhead and see for yourself.
Skin just covers much more area of your body rather than hair or eyes.

>So then wouldn't there be racism against hair or eye colour?

Go back to plebbit you kike shill faggot.

what the fuck are you on about? the skin color kind is just easy to stereotype racists with, but lits of racists are between races with the same skin color.
every tribe in africa just about hates every other tribe. isnt/wasnt there racism between british/irish peiople?

If you think race is only skin deep
YOU'RE A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

It has nothing to do with skin color, that's just a straw man pushed by the left to make racists seem stupid..
If white person tanned until their skin was dark brown, they'd still be a white person.
Similarly, an albino black person is still a black person.
Race is NOT about colors, and it never has been.
Just think about it: there's a company that can break down your ethnic ancestry by analyzing your DNA. If that isn't proof that race exists, then nothing is.

Skin colour is symbolic of a foreign 'invasion'.
Blacks were foolish to allow the left to politicise their skin colour.
I don't blindly hate individuals, no matter what skin colour they are.
But now that skin colour seems to be the lefts new tool, I will attack it.

Same with gays, trans, women, etc etc.

I am a political person. If you use identity traits as a political tool, I will go for it on that basis, regardless of how decent you are as an individual.

Wow, just wow. I wanna go to Japan right now

Because race isn't skin deep. Skin colour is just indicative of race. If the only fucking difference between races was melanin concentration there wouldn't be any racism. If you honestly believe racism is about fucking aesthetics you need to seriously consider suicide.

The idea of properly maintaining social order in the black community is repulsive to northern liberals.

Niggers have to be intimidated into living like decent civilised human beings. Northerners think their feelings of revulsion over the means takes precedence over the necessity of maintaining order.

Northern liberals have this strange delusion that niggers and other shitskins should aspire to become the same puritanical liberal shitheads that they are.

This is the rock that the civil rights experiment foundered upon.

you need to understand what a human race (sub-species) is before asking questions this silly

umm there is sweetie, people from both left and right tell me i'm not white because my eyes are brown

>you need to understand what a human race (sub-species) is

This kind of applies to all 'racial' theories and policies, yet the vast majority of the opinions expressed and policies formed on the subject are utter and complete nonsense..

Because race isn't skin color you dumbass.

because racism as it is seen today is a fairly modern concept (which theme of the week; deliberately nurtured by media and people who want to make use of it for political reasons). Go back in time a short ways and it's not racism, it's "us and them" which shouldn't be confused as it's a normal survival instinct to form groups and what people looked like because of breeding and geography made it simple to know who was us and who was them, it wasn't some evil modern day racism, that has never actually existed as it is portrayed (not to be confused as a claim that there are not horrible people motivated by race running around out there, who would find any excuse to be dicks - see antifa) people liked "us" instead of "them". When GOOD history professors and teachers are telling you not to look at history with modern bias, that is an important part of it, along with other modern political and social values. Some random foreign guy walks into a medieval village and "oh shit, thefuck is that, kill it" is a pretty normal reaction, if they get introduced and can communicate and are there for a reason like trade and commerce then even back then people didn't give a fuck. Us normal not crazy people are still pretty much the same in that despite media and cultural beliefs, the theme through history is no one gives a fuck, you do you, we'll do us. Race is so much more complex and interesting as a subject and it's the real racists who don't want people talking about how different we all are, but thankfully athletes and medical professionals don't care about that crap and are focusing on how to use the science and research behind race to be the best they can be, opening roads for the rest of us.

How do you know if you're a different race? Skin color is usually the most common way to tell.