Get ready to be cut down to size!

Croatia is about to get a whole lot bigger and better. We have made the map simple, so even the Serbs with the lowest IQ can understand how little they are going to be very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And why the fuck is Albania still in existence?

It's not. It's white on the map so it's a sea.

That isn't even almost clever

macedonia should be split between bulgaria and serbia

Haha as if we would ever give land to Serbia. Its going to the Bulgars and the shqips. I prefer a shqip over a Serb any day of the week.

How come balkan threads are always the most entertaining?

Are we...
the intelekshualls of pol?

naw, the balkans will look like this in a few years

Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro should form a federation

I would keep Slovenia separate because its language is significantly unique. However, do combine Croatia; Serbia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; and Montenegro; and combine FYROM and Bulgaria. Romania should just assimilate Szekely.

Pozdrav svim ljudima dobre volje i religije!
Mujo it minkena

>dobre volje
jebem ti majku

I dont know why they have to take the moral high ground to fucking balkan people, we literally had civil wars over ethnic strife so no shit we dont trust outsiders.

Okay here is how things will go :

>serbs gtfo from timoc and hand it over and in return we give them the lands back from the croat monkeys and other muslim subhumans around them with our millitary forces and theirs and maybe even greece

>macedonia gets btfo and goes over to greece just because of the dumb "fyrom" name

>bulgaria gives ancestral land back to us and greece if they took any or they get btfo

>albania gets severed and pushed over to madagascar

>Hungary and ukraine stop existing

>beat on turkey and italy for fun

Sounds pretty good to me

albanians are basically niggers and croats are niggerlovers

oh look, it's that analbanian again.
i know it's you faggot, show your map.

Fixed that map for you

>american siding with the mudslimes again
imagine my shock

The Albanians are going to take half of FYROM within a few years.

So what's the difference between Serbs and Croatians? I have the impression Serbs are like absolute madmen that don't give a shit about anything and will promptly beat your shit up while Croatians are more autistic is that correct?

>nd over Austria is
What did he mean by this?

basically they exist so that we can express our hate for ourselves without saying "fucking serbs" and say "those god damn croatians"

Just Serbs who converted to Catholicism and larped as nazis?

Also, since there are so many ex-yugos here, how common is the name Dragan?

In Sweden, it is a synonym for anyone hailing from the countries that once composed Yugoslavia.

that is the most simple definition of it, but yes.

what about republika Srpska

Soon enough the most common name will be Abdul, we all know that. The end is near, my freind

kek what's the story behind the photo?

Read up on the Youtube-comment that spawned the "remove kebab"-meme.

nothing wrong with being proud of your homeland.

Thanks, found it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME

my sides

jej finally ill live in other country

We will develop nuked just to avoid that lol

Please Make Constantinople Greek Again, too.

"Show your map"

Why thank you. Anything to make The republic of Shit smaller

deutschland
observe the retarded names

Republic of Shit stain is ours

WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS FUCKING CROATIA SERBIA YUGOSLAVIA THREADS ARE WE BEING INVADED WTF

ftfy

>another Yugoslavia
Delusional and unconstitutional.

the difference is were catholic and theyre orthodox

thats pretty much it

Hello Muslim, ready to become part of the best country on this planet?

Soon leaf will be croat coat of arms and your people will speak croat.

>Serbs
>beating up anyone's shit
kek

Serbs can't even beat up the people they regard as sub human lol

This is the true map of the balkans. Anything else is just retarded.

i honestly find it hard to digest just how cocky you got after defeating some civilians with nato support.

>1992 map
Outdated, m8.

well, those 'no majority' areas are no more ;)

Fixed.

Soon your flag will feature croat coat of arms, and your people will speak CROAT.

Stop memeing with Yugoslavia. It's not happening, no one wants that shit. And leave Macedonia alone.

Is the red Serbia or Croatia?

it's actually Lithuania, we're great guys aren't we?

no, we shouldn't. no federations or any similar shit. if you want your land to be part of the republic of serbia , we can make an agreement, you can have a referendum and join. if you don't want your land to be part of the republic of serbia, good luck in your own country. no (((federations))), (((confederations))) and similar shit.
>albanian can't even handle paint
your average iq of 82 is showing.
if you played gta 5, serbia is trevor and croatia is michael, kek
given that croat(ian?) is basically serbian, we already do.
good man, but we can give some of our clayto bulgaria(parts of fyrom) and slovenia(croatia outside of seselj's borders)

Bare minimum.

Serbia of course.

You just started three wars and a UN intervention.

I kept Slovenia separate because the language is so different from Shtokavian.

Hopefully Russia defends Slavic Orthodoxy.

Multiverse is Serbia. Even Ayy Lmaos used to be Serbs before they converted

I'm a Serb and I confirm this

holy shit you actually forbid joining into a yugoslavia by constitution.
ik, just give them some clay too from croatia, we want happy neighbours.
i am an alien and i think my flag says it all.

>Russia defends Slavic Orthodoxy
Pffffffffffffffft.

M8 We can invade you any day, we just need to trick you into sending your army into Kosovo. We pay a few Albos to punch up some serbs, Vucic sends the army in, NATO gets mad cause they are already thinking "10/10 would bomb again" and we join the fight as we are a NATO ALLY AND HAHAHAHAHA BELGRADE IS OURS LOLOLOLOL CANT DODGE THE CROATS HAHAHAHAH

??

>wanting Belgrade
We're not going a single step East of Drina.

you aint goin no where bitch. if anything u are going but to hell

while you're obviously baiting, the majority of croats unironically think like this. pic related needs a do-over
also,
>captcha is callejon 2019
is this a sign?

>forgot pic

Wow, I'm scared, you're a real tough guy.

I was not threatening to no one, was just pointing out obvious.
Since the end days are coming; and we do know where devil worshipers go, dont we?

>pic related needs a do-over
You need to run all the way over to Corfu again and wait for others to save your ass?

>croatian history
i hope that alexander is burning in the 9th circle of hell for letting you into that state when he could've fixed everything for good. fucking faggot.

Oh yeah, balkan hate thread.

>serbian delusions

>map
wew what happened there

balkan je najodvratniji region u evropi, 100% bezvredne apsolutne banana republike gde su naizmenicno silovali turci, italijani i svabe vec hiljadama godina
balkan, i svi u njemu, ne zasluzuju ni prirodnu smrt koliko su odvratni, nuklearna eksplozija bi bila najbolji poklon za ovaj ceo prostor
ili si dobar mladi sportiska, ili si dobar mladi naucnik/inzenjer, ili zasluzujes smrt i patnju zato sto si glup i nesposoban da pobegnes odavde
ko god se ponosi sto je odavde mora da bude totalni retard, ovde nema buducnosti u ovoj korumpiranoj rupi punoj govana

jedina dobra stvar koju sam odradio do sad je sto sam se rodio plav i visok, plava kosa i plave oci, sad samo da zavrsim za inzenjera i bog da me vidi, odoh ja odavde a vi se podavite u govnima, ima da promenim ime i da se resim akcenta i zivim dobar zivot negde u belom svetu, ili da se obesim, treceg bukvalno nema, posebno ne ovde u ovoj nedodjiji
oni koji ne uspeju da pobegnu iz balkana, zasluzuju balkan, da bog da pocrkali sto im majki jebem

kek

>implying i am in any way wrong
i just hope next time we let you burn instead of saving your ass for the sake of "brotherhood and unity" for the 100th fucking time
new pasta?
wtf

Croatian fascists have awoken

do tell me who is delusional.
Ethos that literally did nothing wrong to anyone. Peaceful people, always enslaved by the barbarians, always resisting.
Be forced to look as your own brethren is betraying you over centuries, just because they will live better. Nowadays look as your own kin is migrating into western degeneracy, because they just want to drive them German cars.

It happened first with Serbs that started calling them self by the name of small tribe north of Zagreb. They just betrayed their own kin, because muh fucking west and Vatican.

Then it happened with Bosnian Serbs.
>why would i care for being Serb if i can be fucking sand nigger tier bitch.

Then it happened with Montenegro, who would have thought. The most fucking bad ass Serbs. But alas.
>we now have bad ass corupt mafia President that will take us into NATO and assure us we are indeed ancient Montenegro.
>Njegos? The fuck is that?

Now it is happening from inside. People going into the land of the other, for their own benefit. Leaving their people to drown in corruption and poverty.

Also outdated, everything is red.

So it aint surprising that everyone is hating and chimping out at Serbs. They see their sins in us.
And that is kids the worst kind of chimp out possible

wow look at all that stolen land.

>do tell me who is delusional.
>proceeds with delusionposting

The Serbs wear themselves out calling our attention to some bogus history, by which they have Serbianized the whole world.
t. Mehmed-beg Kapetanović, 1891

Is there a period in history when Serbs weren't revisionists?

>complains about theft
>šiptar

wrong. we are not langrabbing niggers like serbs.

>t. Mehmed-beg Kapetanović, 1891
>tfw he's literally a ""bosniak"" larper
pottery

Serbia should take krajina ,republika srpska and kosovo

Croat citing the Muslim in hopes of validating him self.

I do however wonder what would you do without the Berlin Congress that created your history. Because that is what you think history is. Bunch of western fagots playing lords of the world.

They can't take a single one of those things, as much as they want them. Will probably lose Vojvodina within 10-15 years.

>how you got your hands onto that krajina mate. Nice non grabbed land you got your self there.
Also from where did ya get that Dubrovnik and shiet ?

Muslims are more credible than Serbs. As they old saying goes: "Ljudi smo, nismo Srbi."

>Muslims are more credible than Serbs

Croat 2017

Not according to Montenegro and Albania
Also I'd like to see you delusional little fucks try

#rekt

t. """bosniak"""