youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#792d98d3af68
businessinsider.com/how-jared-kushner-ran-trump-campaign-2016-11
forbes
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#792d98d3af68
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/how-jared-kushner-ran-trump-campaign-2016-11
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/27/ivanka-trump-business-partner-215544
whitehouse.gov/live
youtube.com/watch?v=0uY7gLZDmn4
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=144024&s=17412&k=2d4ecf34-fe3c-4752-bfc8-7141003887f7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

Is YouTube in the right?

is Houston worth saving?

Violet Beauregarde has something to say

What did King Nigger mean by this?

stop letting your anti jew bias cloud your thoughts.
it literally makes zero sense that trumps daughter and son in law would secretly work against trump by helping him become president
yes
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#792d98d3af68
businessinsider.com/how-jared-kushner-ran-trump-campaign-2016-11

Fuck off, r/The_Donald

>what are reuploads
>what is the Streisand Effect

Archived it for you

>forbes com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#792d98d3af68
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#792d98d3af68
>businessinsider com/how-jared-kushner-ran-trump-campaign-2016-11
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/how-jared-kushner-ran-trump-campaign-2016-11

>YouTube Standards
The fuck does that mean? What "standards" is she violating?

>Is YouTube in the right?
no
what standard is she violating

Sacrifice the niggers and spics to our Water Goddess

its underwater

legally immigrated latinos.

What did he mean by this

Being pro America and supporting the President of the United States.

>While the video has been up for weeks, on Saturday, Villa tweeted that YouTube took her video down, which she re-uploaded about an hour later and tweeted, “I refuse to be silenced.”

>The singer later tweeted a letter she received from YouTube informing her that the streaming site received a complaint and she had 48 hours to edit the video or it would be removed again.

>YouTube claimed “we cannot accept or review agreements granting consent before the video was uploaded,” and added that the video can still be removed.

OLD

Unsanctioned opinions an thoughts aren't allowed.
Only leftwing drivel and trash is allowed to grace the internet.

>it doesn't make sense jews would help a goyim become president which they could influence
do you ever listen to yourself think?

The ones that they pull out of their ass. They have no standards, they don't even follow their own community guidelines.

>A NYC friend of Jared & Ivanka says they miss the city, & that DC “punctures their self-esteem on a daily basis.”
When will they go back? I figured by Labor Day (1 week) since daughter's school begins, but seems like we'd be tipped by now if that were happening

nopan

Literally what?

>nopan

I'd get sick off living in DC too

"Fuck you that's why."
More clear now?

HAGS

Linking my own post for visibility:
We're finally getting close to being able to have good decentralized replacements for the big web services, and one of them (Matrix / Riot) is already usable. These platforms are a LOT harder to monetize and data mine, so transitioning them will kill the ad bubble stone dead.

What was the complaint? Copyright shit?

Thanks

Yes and no, They are with there rights of their terms of service, however their terms of service are beginning to look unconstitutional

do you?
>hurr durr fuck kikes and anonymous sources
>just kidding, these anonymous sources (who i dont trust) say that trumps own relatives (jews, confirmation bias) are destroying him
fucking nuke yourself retard, it's insulting.
trump is so feeble minded he's being cucked by his own daughter and son in law, right? or is it actually that MAYBE JUST MAYBE it's fake news that exist to destroy trump

Name one example of Ivanka and Kushner disagreeing with Trump without using anonymous sources

Criminal DELET!!!

So rude.

>nopan

Whatever is bad for the goy

They're sick of all their scams coming to light. Politico Magazine just uncovered the entire Ivanka jewelry line is a scam run by a scam artist jew
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/27/ivanka-trump-business-partner-215544

dub trips!

> BLM in
> BLM out, Vets against Trump in
> Vets against Trump out, a mutltitude of pro Hispanic in
> pro Hispanic out, March for Women in
> March for Women out, Antifa in
>
I think this time, given the tranny ban, it will be Vets Against Trump again

Thanks for having the right answer to those rehearsed lies. It doesn't go unnoticed

ugly loli

>Donald J. Trump Retweeted
I feel bad for foreign anons who never got to vote for this man

whitehouse.gov/live
>4:20 PM EDT
>President Trump Holds a Joint

Journalists again refuse to make easy connections. Has anyone of them pointed out that Trump comments about violence on both sides has proved quite accurate in hindsight? Especially after calling trump morally bankrupt, mentally unfit and a nazi sympathizer for weeks?

>suggested that coloured people commit more crimes
>suggested

Holy shit the denial.

Wow rood.

ALL may come but LEGAL!

>politico

>inb4 it's not lolicon
no lolicon faggot.

fucking checked

CNN telling the truth or once

SCANNING FOR HAGS

It's another "Trump has business disputes with his contractors" episode, feat. Ivanka Trump. Except this time it isn't Trump literally saying "if you don't do the job to spec I'm not paying you" but an associate of Ivanka renting her name.

Your OC gets better with every new post.

They'll recycle as many as needed to keep the narrative and riots going.

>this was 2.5 years ago
Feel old yet? youtube.com/watch?v=0uY7gLZDmn4

Weird feet shading.

So various outlets of all sizes, all across the country just all coincidentally decided today would be the day to be honest about Antifa? What's their game here?

check 'em

read the fucking story. there's no spin, she's in business with a jew scam artist

the white testosterone is weak in this one.

they dress nice for being homeless

>basedblackman.jpg

stole this pic from the brit general on int, surprised I never saw it here before

kill yourself?

>nopan

how long til trump deals with atheist cultist and protestant heretic and pagan?

Criminal DELET

AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hatted that one!

To trick you into reading their content. Don't fall for it.

NIGGERS GONNA NIG

no

>this was 1/40th of a century ago
end it all, time goes too quickly

Also, I've never seen Hillary so charismatic & happy when she thought she had it in the bag with easy times ahead. Trump fucked her mind dam

why do people think photo ops are real?
5 mins later he was back in his limo, sipping on starbucks and blazing a fat blunt, looking forward to his $65000 hotdog

Antifa, like BLM before it, is gaining too much backlash and making people turn right, in addition to the President more effectively militarizing the police. So evidently they received a memo to distance themselves or disavow entirely. I suspect a new group will emerge in the future with the same goals and agenda.

Pence on Rush Limbaugh's show in a few minutes

>talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=144024&s=17412&k=2d4ecf34-fe3c-4752-bfc8-7141003887f7

I see yours and raise you this

> 18-1 was almost 10 years ago
Sup Forums was crazy, where were you guys when that happened?

Remember how the media was shilling BLM 24/7, even in cases where the black dude 100% deserved what happened, and then after the two BLM mass shootings they dumped them for the most part? The innocent black guy Yanez shot (Castille?) was a million times more deserving of lionizing than Michael Brown or the I can't breathe guy, but got less shilling.

Antifas are attacking journalists, which made the media turn on them. Just like how when the Bernout shot the GOP senator, it wasn't teh shooting that made Bernie disavow violence temporarily, it was that he was shooting a coworker.

is pjw the biggest alt-lite cuck ever?

>lunch break
>Shep on FNC instead of the leg hour
Fucking hurricane

Checked for the man.

>What's their game here?
They were using the same playbook antifa was. Push as hard as they can in all directions, test boundaries, see what they can get away with. Turns out normies that already despise media kikes were extra not-fond of the MSM shilling for masked thugs beating bystanders into comas, so now they're trying to walk it back and hope that everyone either forgives or forgets

>[f]or once
Funny how they only say the truth when it's would be negative for the president you hate so much, isn't it?

Sup Forumstards aren't even aware of their own delusion. KEK I bet you get your info from this snake oil salesman

>two closeted gay RINOs having a chat

I hatted this one too.

>4:20 PM EDT

D E L I B E R A T E

E

L

I

B

E

R

A

T

E

How low does Trumps approval rating have to go before we can impeach him? This isn't the guy I thought I was getting when I voted for him, and I would say most trump voters would agree

Even Mother Nature hates niggers

oh come on you can't attack him for that post. i dont like him but how can you attack that?

that sounds like where the national guard should go