Trump needs to win 2020. When should he profusely apologise for his opening shitpost?

He can't win it without it. He could win over 20 million haters just by profusely apologising. I mean, I only finally realised how hurtful it was what he said, the way he said it, we know he is a foot in mouth guy but loves the country, but IF YOU KNOW THOSE PEOPLE, the guys who work the hotels, and you know them, and they humble people they working for this low wage all running the hotel with their family all coming over and working in this under-dynasty hoping one day their boys would be so lucky to grow up in America with opportunity.

To you guys never seen the lives down there. You got to give them credo for coming over.
Trump needs to make a massive profuse apology to the world for his original shitpost he used to landslide win the election to get that devil Hillary out.

He can do a prose like, "I said what was necessary to save America from the devil, truly are they are the devil (Clintons - offends 3 people) in order to make sure our country remains the place those people wanted to come to. I understand. notice we have mostly thrown out all of the bad guys, the good guys with good honor we have had ICE talk to the hotel owners/managers first. And you can choose to throw them out then that hotel price will go up $20 a night and nobody will come there anymore. Listen, Listen to me. I am a billionaire, I know how to do business, you know now I love this country, I want GOOD PEOPLE in this country, that's all, we working it out. It's not easy to manage a company with 300 million employees you know? Hey? But you elected me to do it. And I will be your President, America. Believe me. Believe in me. I will deliver"

Dont mention fake news, dont mention the enemy.

But the question is when is the time to say it? I think its NOW. Because that is 20 million voters over, that secures 2020 and people will have time to start thinking about how Trump is the REAL DEAL, he is the, "I will bear the slings and arrows" guy for America.
We need time to spread his message

They wont stop at rhodesia..

The problem with apologizing is admitting that "you're wrong" in the public eye. Compare the starting Trump Administration to the Obama Admin. The amount of news manufactured outrage is miles higher in the Trump in just 6 months then even with the Obama Admin 8 year tenure combined (Drone Strikes, NSA, Osama, etc). When dealing with a media that use constant attacks on your image and assets, you have your hands tied behind your back, or you fight back. Former President Bush Jr had a terrible accent that along with other decisions develop much controversy in his tenure, similarly, President Trump's actions are commented heavily on and painted in a way that it's a lose/lose situations to go along (Bush Jr.) or make compromise (Bush Jr.). Fighting against the waves of fake news is the only option available to President Trump's actions. It reinforces his base voters who already believe the statement issued by the President about "fake news". This was a good maneuver as the media will reinforces these beliefs in base voters and disillusion the left a little at a time.

Bush Jr was reelected because of 9/11

Obama was reelected because of "Assassination" of Osama

President Trump will be reelected because history repeats and Asian will be the new middle east with conflict.

I'm estimating the situation with North K/China/Jap/South K will come to conflict within the Trump administration as this will be prime material to strength his voters and confidence. America loves war, because that's the only way we are taught to give a fuck about geography.

" "I will bear the slings and arrows""

I notice Google have saturated the net with this phrase to hide its origin. Its from a play in Shakespear, Mel Gibson played its role once, as MacBeth, and he just found that his mother had murdered his father to take the throne with another man.

And it is at this hour, him as the prince of the kingdom, he is so alone, because only he saw/witnessed/worked-out the murder, and then he goes and does the famous/infamous soliloquy which is to some the greatest existential moment in english-native understanding called "To be Or Not to Be".
And in that is "To bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing them end them. To die. To sleep. That is the question. To be, or not to be."

They have tried to hide the quote directly from everyone. Its means a declaration of war. And they know it.

I would be surprised if a single meter of wall will have been built by then

So he said, "I will bear the slings and arrows" -

Means, "I will be the cuck".

But they don't trust him now. They monitor him like a stock market price index, hanging on every world. Because they want to know, OR has he answer the questioned?
The guy is infinityD chess.

He didn't finish the TO BE OR NOT TO BE? THAT IS THE QUESTION?

WHICH ONE AM I?

So he has the stock markets crazy. And having Sup Forums Pepe and all is what has got them frantic, in mental breakdowns, "Russian hackers, hacked our brains"
They not telling you they believe this because actually they secretly lost 100s of millions of dollars investing in Hillary and they trying to compose themselves, and I don't mean only the journalists, the insanity of their cuck journos is more emulating the CEOs SCREAMING at them in private, just in kernel-meltdowns. Trump truly is going to be seen as one great man of the century, and they hate it of course, because they are still withdrawing their forces and find themselves with nowhere to go? Where they going to go? Falkland Islands? They all shamed whore cucks. - And I dont mean the jews .the goy have much a part in this cuckdom as any jew. Its just a meltdown.

Trump is running stock markets:

"Well you don't know if I am a goy or a cuck or a goy do you?" - Pepe chin hand please, right now, Pepe chin hand. Where is it. ? Hello? Staff where are you? OMG, everyone has left the office. Its pepe, that monstor. Children get out of here, .Its PEPE STOCK MARKETS ARE RECORD HIGH EVERYBODY IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH TRUMP OMG EVEN NIGGERS LOVE HIM (OH, I DIDN"T MEAN NIGGERS< I AM NOT RACIST< OH >I MEAN DISPRIVALEDGED SLIGHTLY MAYBE COLOURED IF?NOT HUMAN BEINGS MY HJ>>>>KERNEL BREAKDOWN. CNN...........

So, when so I see. You edited my live stream I said, "Jew or a cuck or a goy do you" - Because that is what is running the stockmarkets. You edited it live feed.

Now get back to you jews. So when you had your Mossad team, they were all shy boys, it was like their "First hard-core mission" when you sent them over to Cartagena to meet me yeh? And then what happened? Oh, I got along with them so well. Gee, and then they couldn't kill me. Cause I disarmed their kernel. So much for your hollywood is good with the propaganda. I think the Commanders who authorised and even the pilots who partook in the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty, and including Johnson, were all on drugs, probably cocktail of LSD and LSD.

And then your Bibi story. Idi Amin. You seen him on the motorboat video in the river, "WHy did I kick them out, because they are criminals" - He done that whole stage for you, because you need your lazy ass Mossad to look like they so bad you know. so nobody can fuck with jews, with your israelis when they travel the world.

I always told you, Australia is a big place, you Israelis are always welcome here, and I know your Montefoires think they own Australia in fact they don't own anything. I do. And you are always welcome here.

All Trump needs to do to secure 2020 is float the idea of legalizing weed.

That whole story, the one where, "And the only casualty was Benjamin Netanuahu's brother".
You know how much i know that whole story is as fake ass as your 9/11 job?

Do you know how many people I have sent all the keys, shared all the keys, swapped all the keys on the dark side of the moon? Do you know how much we are gentlemen? Yes, gentiles. Unlike you jews,

Trump is an alpha shitlord. Apologies are for the little people.

You know what I worked out about you too? I reckon you probably dont even have nukes.

Listen guys, why did you dump yourselves in the middle of the fucking muslims? Didn't you know in all my years in Australia, I never heard one antisemitic word (just anti-jew) word from any one, and I drove around the whole country.
Why go dump yourselves?
Oh I get it.
I remember now. AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENMENT wouldnt let you come here!!!!!!

Ok I get your cause now. I get you now. I remember. Cause I loved the jews I met, they were just like aussies, chasing everythign beautiful.

To be or not to be is from Hamlet

what slings and arrows? LMAO. we still using slings and arrows in 2017? tbqhfamikr

No I mEAN they changing my words now.

Listen, In Australia, ok go ask your israeli friends if they had a good time in Australia if people were friendly.

If that has changed I want to know about it.

I tell you what. email me at megakook. Find me at megakook. I do clothes. I can get you passages to Australia. You dont have have to live a life, or rather you can live a life of your own freedoms just as a man born on earth under the son/sun/bigendertransmonkeywhatevertakesomedrugsandneverbecoimeanazisandhelpuskillallmencausewomendontneedthemandbuildingsdontneedmeneitherandlawdonteither

Please come to our special weekend and the "Fuck your mother in front of everyone festival, everything is just fuck your dog, BE FREE, ITS FREE. LOVE IS AWESOME, OH GOD GAVE ME TITS, .KILL MY CHILD, DO YOU WANT TO EAT MY CHILD OUR OF MY VAGINA? I AM JUST TRYING TO BE COOL."

Please come to live in our commnuity and help me rehabilitate those ideas with the good book of Christ but first we need to actually build a church with stones. I mean, wouldn't a massacre be easier?

Nice larping alt left terrorist

yeh they got Google hooked up to make sure you dont know what "slings and arrows" be coming from, like you think they something to do with, "I will get those slings back on the niggers and shoiot the arrows to catch them hiding in the forests" -
That is the deciet of MSM. Its a line from TO BE OR NOT TO BE. And it was for ANY MAN, of ANY COLOUR who knows ENGLISH as his NATIVE LANGUAGE. And you a nigger america born black boy? Then ENGLISH is your mother tongue. And shakespeare did some fine ass talking just for 500 words, just that one page, the famous, TO BE OR NOT TO BE.

you'd have to be a retard to think he was talking about all mexicans when he said that, do you have any idea how many illegal immigrants are rapes when crossing illegally?

>Trump needs to win 2020

So WHO do you think will beat him?
A sitting USA president generally has an easy time getting re-elected (as long as the economy is running well).

but it sound like TIS, or maybe is written in those time antique and old, t'is - You know sounds all weird but so you know english from state to state sounds weird. Ok. We got that straight. Now. Here he is - RAW AND SIMPLE -
This version preserves most of the First Folio text with updated spelling and five common emendations introduced from the Second ("Good") Quarto (italicized).

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
that Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub,
for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
when we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
must give us pause. There's the respect
that makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
the Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely, [F: poor]
the pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay, [F: disprized]
the insolence of Office, and the spurns
that patient merit of the unworthy takes,
when he himself might his Quietus make
with a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear, [F: these Fardels]
to grunt and sweat under a weary life,
but that the dread of something after death,
the undiscovered country, from whose bourn
no traveller returns, puzzles the will,
and makes us rather bear those ills we have,
than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
and thus the native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment, [F: pith]
with this regard their Currents turn awry, [F: away]
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.[2]

First Quarto (1603)[edit]

He was talking about mankind 1, but second to none, the Jews. Because we know this, because he wrote the Merchant of Venus to make sure you knew he was talking about The Jews! JUDAISM is a crime. All Jews must stop this. YOU ARE HUMAN BEINGS GOD DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Trump won't run in 2020 you idiot, he hates the job

He should never. The reason we're in the cultural mess we're in today is because public figures spent the better part of a decade apologizing and bending the knee to mobs of online social justice warriors manufacturing outage out of thin air.

If he apologizes, they gain control and demand more. He'll even lose base support. The only path is forward.