twitter.com/hurrtrackerapp/status/901832186235584513

>Periscope: ----- POST THEM IF YOU GOT ‘EM.------ feeds are coming and going
pscp.tv/Digger_Nick/1OdJroyXBkOxX
pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRApMOmKB?q=HOUSTON
>/ourguy/ Jeff
periscope.tv/w/1OyKArBgdlLGb
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1eaJbmYnAMaGX

Rundown:
>Water released from Barker and Addicks Reservoirs is expected to cause a rise of 4-6" per hour downstream
>Water is still rising 1.5 feet per hour in reservoir
>More rain forecast for Houston area
>HEAVY DOWNPOURS INCOMING BROTHERS

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqLa-hLqcnQ&t=4s
ncdc.noaa.gov/billions/events/US/1980-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=5PcGo4p_Ofk
fema.gov/individual-disaster-assistance
youtube.com/watch?v=RFSWW4O6QNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEW BREAD

Good luck Houston anons

SHIEEEET

So we all agree that Harvey is worse than Katrina right?

It's gonna be a cat 5 when it comes back from the gulf.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=SqLa-hLqcnQ&t=4s

Can Harvey take the top spot?

ncdc.noaa.gov/billions/events/US/1980-2017

>niggers

Well Houston, looks like god decided he wanted you off the fucking map, or to purge some filth or something.

gn

how come the worst hurricanes happen under a republican president? is it because they do not believe in climate change

reminder that harvey ain't done yet

youtube.com/watch?v=5PcGo4p_Ofk

Honestly I'm just glad I don't have to live in Europe.

Flood damage is nothing in comparison to refugee damage.

Its going down! The creek didn't drown me!

Yes. Someone earlier posted that it's dumped rain on Texas that would he equivalent to 128 feet of water in New Orleans.

>beg yt to save them
>shoot at the rescue boats

>car stopped working all of a sudden

Anyone else know what might've happened? It was barely in the flood and worked all night long. but today it doesn't even turn on. Any car experts want to take a guess?

Before after in Beaumont from the weaker cells in the storm and we still have round 3 coming
No prayers only laughs
Its probably coming closer to the border than that i've heard it could make landfall in Port Arthur.

It got looted. Check to see if anything is missing

Just imagine if this hit New Orleans

The feds will pay out the money to cover all of that stuff.

my friend just moved to corpus christi 2 weeks beforehand, whats the likelihood their apartment got fucked on the 2nd floor

GOTTA MOVE IN BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG

Imagine if Harvey had hit New Orleans

They're already dead

Anyone else from Jefferson county in this thread? There were a few of us last night when we had tornados everywhere

Half the people that live there are refugee tier

does your instrument lights go on? does it even try to start engine?

you ever watch war of the worlds?

Flood damage is covered by the federal flood insurance program. If you have insurance, it will be paid, if not, you will be fucked.

HOUSTON IS FALLING APART

they evac'd
im just wondering if their apartment will be fucked by water damage or collapse or something

Hi I'm new to houston

I work in the medical center. currently in midtown. called in today. what are the chances that I don't have to come into work tomorrow?

UH?

Normally stuff like this is electrical related.

In disaster events like this, even people that don't have flood insurance will get money from the feds due to how unprecedented the event is.

You guys were born with refugees.

Stop asking this user, just call in tomorrow

HOUSTON IS FUCKED

Most likely okay. Rockport-Huston -> the TX LA border is what getting fucked

95%

sauce proof? would be nice. parents didnt have flood insurance

ITS ALL FALLING DOWN

Everybody knows the worst part of the flood is the fires
Or was that the earthquake
Anyway

HAPPENING

Can't really match the fires, but we have 250 fucking gators about to let loose once the storm hits.

>thousands of people dying
>sorry, doc, can't help you today
Fucking ancap hospitals...

What are the odds gasoline is spilled and starts a huge fire that goes over the water

Digits verify most damaging US storm ever.

Trips mean death toll is being intentionally surpressed

Not necessarily sauce but a start

If you work in the medical field you should have a designated level if your really have to go to work. If not just ask your workplace

Another sunny day in CA hows TX HAHAHAAHA

What earth are you living on? It had an entire week out in the gulf with 2° above average water temperatures and could barely muster up a category 4.

Now it's full of dry air and will be out on the gulf 2 days tops and you expect it to make a cat5?

I work in the medical center. what are the chances that I don't have to come into work tomorrow?

>rains a lot
>fires start
???
literally confirmed hologram you fucking sheeple

>sauce proof? would be nice. parents didnt have flood insurance
Check this: fema.gov/individual-disaster-assistance

REPORTS OF GUNMAN IN BOAT SHOOTING AT PEOPLE STUCK IN THEIR HOMES

SUSPECT NAME SAMMY H. IDE

HAPPENING!!!!!!

>stupid niggers that live in a flood zone don't have flood insurance and wants gibs from the government
Really makes you thing.

You'll get your comeuppance

You forgot the gators.
Sharknado 5? How bow dat "Crococane Exploding Loot-Train"?

Reminder that the past 8 hours was just the calm before the storm. Now that it's swelling itself up in the gulf, it's about to dump a few more trillion gallons of water on us.

he only pasta i want read right now better be about the Spaghetti Warehouse.

West Houston reporting in

Waiting on the dam release.

Like most people in the city I stopped sleeping to keep an eye on water levels. will try to crash when my son naps. If we can just get past today has been my slogan all weekend but as always God asks we walk a little bit further. Stay safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFSWW4O6QNM

This is like the perfect time for ISIS to strike. Feds should especially reinforce things like dams and what have you.

Also simply the rumor that there's terrorists shooting people would cause mass panic. Armed Texans would end up shooting eachother.

did the mayor evacuate

Should the major have ordered evacs?

CHAOS
H
A
O
S

That was a concern in one place. New gas station being built and gas leaking out.

If Al Gore is right about global warming, we're taking all your water. Enjoy your brush fires and your water rations.

It's always dark in California.

TERRORIST ASSAULT GATORS CONFIRMED

Mega Quake is coming buddy.

You thought it was a joke`

How do you know that won't go to west Louisiana?

He should've ordered them as soon as he got the superior European weather models. Once the Americans caught up, it would've been too late and probably a bigger disaster?

He can't keep getting away with it!

SBA sucks

Kek protects, not too late to make yourself a Kekboat before Harvey 2.0 comes swinging back around.

Shadilay and good luck.

Small scale of areas most likely to be hit hardest would've been smart.

Fox is reporting that there could be as much rain in the next few days as there has been in the last few days
But I don't really seen it, the storm already seems to be moving eastward

Are they just mongering?

AAHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME CHAOS AGGGHHHHHHHHHH

The governor told them to evacuate but the liberals called him a fear monger.
Now they'll blame Trump for letting all the niggers and liberals die.

No. Models are saying it will come back.

Yes and as people run out of food they are going to go to those shelters which are already at capacity.

he was probably just trying to get digits

>ttps://www.fema.gov/individual-disaster-assistance
In many low lying places in south texas flood insurance is not available or very very expensive, and after accounting for fire/windstorm (also very expensive as a rider) its a matter of buying what you can.

Is it bad i want to try some of that?

Will Trump be visiting once the worst subsides?

How much will the media be bitching that he didnt show up early enough, didnt stay long enough, didnt sound concerned enough etc.

Look at Houston itself, user. 8 hours ago it was as clear as it's been all weekend. Now it's got another flash flood warning and the reflectivity is just growing and growing.

Even if the eye heads over into Louisiana, the weather pattern is still 300 miles wide. We're gonna keep getting more.

THE FIRE RISES

La Portian here. I'm fine and we are aren't flooding except old areas of town. Feel guilty I have no boat and can't help with much.

The ass fillet looks delicious`

Fuuuuuuck.

"Black Crococane: The Explodening Lootnami"
Coming soon to a theatre near you

It won't go back to being a hurricane.

However it WILL get more moisture, which is the issue with the storm, not the wind.

Note, unless you get hit by the eyewall of a major hurricane or get hit by a tornado spawned by a hurricane, a modern house will be fine due to the winds.

It the water that will get you, be it storm surge or rain.

it's hard - even ordering partial evacuations could trigger a much larger one, which could cause high way day of death 2: gator boogaloo

yes

>Harvey remains barely a tropical storm, but its center moved into the Gulf of Mexico near Matagorda Bay this morning. Presently moving to the southeast at about 5 mph, some slight strengthening is possible over the next day or two as Harvey turns east, then northeast, but as discussed yesterday we are not too concerned about this possibility due to the lack of an organized core, and additionally some drier air is working into the storm.

>Overall, Harvey’s movement into the Gulf may be a positive development, because the storm is getting closer to being picked up by lower pressure in the Midwestern United States, which should lift it north. By later Tuesday, or Wednesday, we should hopefully be on the back side of the storm, with northerly winds helping to push water from inland bayous out to the Gulf of Mexico. Heavy rains should end, hopefully, by Wednesday or Wednesday night.