Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
youtube.com/watch?v=w_bAXkZdddM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_nzhIJp4k&bpctr=1503942922
youtube.com/watch?v=UkTnzEhxAFk
youtube.com/watch?v=JR0SlpmYyaI
youtube.com/watch?v=KuUs79GpNJg
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,22289982,slowenia-poprze-sankcje-ue-wobec-polski-premier-widzimy-zagrozenie.html#Czolka3Img
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland will always be a friend

>What will happen next?
Terrorist attacks in London, Paris, Berlin and Stockholm

we took 12, they immediatly went back to irak or germany.

im telling this all the time here.
We are shit countries.
Do not come here
fuck off
we are full

You should do like Portugal:

Accept like 100 refugees, but let them flee away to Sweden and Germany, thus still looking like the good guys but having no refugees

pay the fucking toll

We actually accepted more than 16.
But not through quotas but our own initiative. We took care of Assyrian (christian) families. Some of them are already back home from what I heard.

In my opinion it wasn't bad thing to help this folk.

Also, I may be wrong, but wikipedia says there are many refugees in both Poland and Hungary, like thousands of it, while Portugal only has about 500

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population

>In my opinion it wasn't bad thing to help this folk.
fuck off nigger

Ses jen vykurveny cpckar z vychodu

im telling this all the time here.
We are shit countries.
Do not come here
fuck off
we are full

Why are some of them still in Slovakia?

Are you just saying you're shit countries to keep the refugees out? We do the same thing in the south to prevent Muslims and liberal scum from immigrating here. I want to visit Poland and Czech one day desu

Why doesn't the EU just send them all to sicily and give them italian names? It'd be like they were never refugees at all, they'd fit right in.

a distinct lack of muzzies

>tfw no muslims and three bottles of cheap whiskey by the pool
life is good

I'm not sure about that. Most of them are back in their country but maybe some stayed, no idea why.

>degenerate who emigrated to UK and will never come back to Poland because it would be beaten and laughed at

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

we accepted refugees. Few christian families from Iraq, no more than 100 people if i recall correctly. The were given free commie block flat and food etc. But after like 2 weeks they were caught trying to cross border to germany. Our police stopped them and brouught them back. few days after that, they returned back to Iraq of all places. apparently its not that bad there after all

He's saying that we're shit countries because we are

We took a christian Iraqi family and they complained on TV news that their new house looks like a building for livestock. There was a bit of a shitstorm and then they fucked right off back to Iraq.

This. We are very poor and in fact we should migrate to Africa as refugees

'refugees' fleeing 'war'. Shitskins dont know war for shit, if theya re going back for holiday or visit there is no war. The whole thing is a gibs scam. Dont accept one bros.

jdi do piče ty nevyučená kurvo
naše zem je historicky křesťanská

>chinese characters are ancient memes
really makes you think

Leave the EU as fast as you can, Ostblock fags.
I'm serious, it's not worth the shekels.

Genuine work of art m8. The meme has progressed to the transcendent.

RELATED thread, SOROS alert!

Too bad those countries suck regardless of whether there's immigrants.
I'd still rather live in Sweden than your slav shitholes, lol.

>hungary didn't accept a single muslim refugee
maybe this, but the government is open to christian refugees, though i don't think they want to to live there either.

wtf

i thought you guys are western quality , but without the migrants

Heard of the greatest beers of europe are from Czechia

also I heard that you guys have some gypsy problem too

I'm East German and all the ''''''refugees'''''' fuck off to Berlin and Hamburg tho because no gibsmedats. We have like 8.000 foreigners in a state of over 2 million they don't wanna stay.
But still I take this over any ''pregressive'' shithole of a town there is in Europe.

LMAO but Warsaw is so pretty! Poland looks like a copy paste of Germany

No the greatest beer is Franziskaner. Czech Rep. is cool and all but its like Europes whorehouse. Nearly got beat up there at some Vietnamese bazar once.

The mountain slavs love to meme that to discourage immigration. Can't say I blame them.
We Huns openly admit our country is beautiful but if you come illegally we WILL tear gas your women and children.
>pic related

> Warsaw is so pretty
lmao
Warsaw is fucking ugly, nothing but renovated commie blocks. Germans should pay us for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_bAXkZdddM

cool

fuck off hans

Dont, you will regret it. Go to Slovenia instead.

Am I wrong?

Our beer is shit.
Aggresive vietnamese and gypsies everywhere.
Prague is full of faggots.

Do not come here, stay out.

>Some of them are already back home from what I heard.
Those are the real refugees.

Some still find their way.
Just few days back we found these trying to get into Austria.

Retard, poland did accept refugees and they still do. just not millions

btw there are more and more muslims in poland

Occupation by (((EU army)))

That's exactly what I've said. wtf is your problem?

BASED. Stay strong!

Why did not you let them?
Do it just as we do, once (((refugess)) are in the camp we buy them a ticket to germany.

Now it will cost your taxmoney to send them back.

Old and cool Tuga flag when?

One really wonderts why all Syrian or Lybian or Somalian cunts doesn't go to Qatar or Dubai or Emirates or Saudi Arabia with their muslim bros, similar wather and ways instead of infecting Europe. I see them everyday around, sucking on my country's tit and giving nothing on exchange other than rape and trouble.

>What will happen next?

The rise of the Visegrád Commonwealth with Slovenia and Croatia included.

More walls. We'll surround our little empire with a barrier that will evolve into a wall that will evolve into a Maginot Line-esque fortification chain that will make the Iron Curtain look like a white picket fence.

>be stupid pole
>hurr durr look at how based we are
>no dont come here were full

no one buys into this shit fucking moron. keep bragging about how based poland is, this is eventually what you get

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

> The Metis Foundation estimates that there are about 40,000 Afro-Russians.

here, have another Korwin webm

when every commie is kaput

edgy

>Poland gets white r_the_donald American that seems to hate the left and wants to work
>Westerns get illiterate subhumans that only want to rape and live off social benefits

WTF I just found out that this fucking video was put into the ((jewtube limited state))
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_nzhIJp4k&bpctr=1503942922

>i dont care whether my country is infested by horny autistic w*sterners

diversity is the best!

gay music
youtube.com/watch?v=UkTnzEhxAFk

>white the_donald american

>atleast Sup Forums is white!

It's a meme faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=JR0SlpmYyaI

god i fucking hate p*les

>implying that horny autistic westerns will ever be accepted by the Polish society
>implying that Anglos will ever learn the language
>implying that some reddit faggots will be welcomed here
Besides, all I see is that he will pay 8400 EUR for 2 years of European Studies. After this kind of studies people usually leave Poland and go clean toilets in England.

SPBP

>implying that horny autistic westerns will ever be accepted by the Polish society
LOL, poles accept pretty much everyone. even p*lish women

>implying that Anglos will ever learn the language
doesnt matter

>implying that some reddit faggots will be welcomed here
you keep making threads about poland, we are known on the entire fucking world as a BASED WHITE COUNTRY and youre making it worse.

Keep talking my friend

Germany will yield and let us select who we want to take in. That or we don't take anyone.

>we are known on the entire
in*

If you really believe that anyone browsing Sup Forums will actually move to Poland then there is clearly something wrong with you. Maybe 5-10 people a year but it doesn't fucking matter. Media describing this country as a authoritarian fascist regime that doesn't want to embrace diversity and Merkel's leadership do much, much more damage.

>What will happen next?

Another EU deadline with no repercussions.

Unironically the best politician.

There is already a French guy who moved to Poland. And it's not only Sup Forums, I constantly see ppl on the_d or youtube talking about how they wanna move to Poland. We went from irrelevant to "savior of the white race".

At least be happy about your heritage and country we all know how Poland is on immigrants anyway lmao

I'd visit & spend my money to a nationalist country anyday

god fucking damnit this is one of those things that i absolutely hate, whenever a ukrainian girl makes a video about poland offcourse butthurt polaczki are chimping out MUH BANDERA FIGHT FOR UR COUNTRY WHORE!!! and when its a w*sterner they suck his dick like a king

He is autistic as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KuUs79GpNJg

intelligent "poles" (aka. germans that were declared polish after ww1) keep leaving poland just like they have been doing slowly for the last two decades.

Soon EU stops their gibs since poland doesn't do anything in return, poland becomes even more of a shithole than it already is.
intelligent slavs also leave poland, followed by the few beautiful polish women that aren't already whoring in germany.

Fastforward to 2100: Poland now makes kentucky look like a center of education, knowledge and beauty, EU finally accepts their borderwalls - on the condition that they copy the DDR design, especially the inward pointing mines.

Just a couple weeks ago I saw three niggers in one day on my way to the Brno. Three. Two were leaving house in some small village near Brno. And third one was in Brno holding hands with some obese 40 - 50 year old hag. It was a disturbing experience.

this is.. beautiful

Is this the majority of Sup Forums lmao sad. Must be some epic trolls desu

BASED POLES AND MAGYARS AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES AND REDDITORS

Poland and Hungary are EU lovers which means they are enemies of the white man.

>Joins economic and military union
>Takes gibs
>Cries like a child and complains when requested to carry some of the weight
>Calls the leader of said economic and economic union oppressive
Its like this happened before but this time they chose their fate

I know about some guy wich got 7 blacks in his house in one village. Funny thing is that 2 of them are at similiar age and he has one as wife... But I bet that the second one is his unofficial wife.

Last time I was in bus to that village (I got family there) there was also a """"german couple"""", some 45yo german and his brand new arab wife with kids. It was funny to watch.

In your dreams ahmed

*economic and military

Nothing will happen because Europe is on the verge of an economic DOOM. So no matter what they do, what awaits us is social chaos and economic depression

kek and checkd

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,22289982,slowenia-poprze-sankcje-ue-wobec-polski-premier-widzimy-zagrozenie.html#Czolka3Img

"Slovenia will support sanctions against Poland"

So much for Slovenia or Czech, they will betray us for gibs from EU. Fucking beggers.

>Gets gibs
>WHY DO POLES LOVE THE EU

I cant figure this one out Pajeet, help me.

SLOVENIA

NOT SLOVAKIA

How is the EU a military union? We are in NATO and it has nothing to do with cultural policy of the country.

You are no better than them
That is why you joined the EU in the first place

Same Germany sucking bitch.

>Slovenia
fucking retard

I just added it for the sake of adding it.
I am fully aware of that.

>slowenia
>slovakia

How much retarded you actually are?

Das rit but we did not betrayed our way of life. The gib and they want to become "western degeneracy" we dont.