How do we solve the rural retard problem?

How do we solve the rural retard problem?

By not importing foreigners and by building factories and schools out there.

this
libs think rural whites what gibs
what they want is dignity

How do we solve the overly educated useless fuck problem?

How do we solve the nigger and spic problem?

>tfw too intelligent to make over $50,000

You have to outlaw faggotry and those blue states will fall.

Do you know what a (((think tank))) is OP?

>go to liberal indoctrination centers for 8 years
>vote democrat

Go figure.
Now I'd love to see Hillary vs Trump with post graduate degrees broken down by major.
I bet you my left nut that Trump won economic, history, business majors and Hillary won the African finger-painting studies and interpretive dance majors.

i have a question guys, why are people who get an education favoring hillary? Are they teaching them autism?

s p o i l e r -

its not them who are retarded

How do we solve the New Englander and Californian problem?

The shills are actually trying to pull a "pol and trump supporters are retarded" narrative, here, on pol, this is beyond cringe, they have literally no idea left and resort to literally calling us stupid.

Wow.

>postgraduate education

because those 7 year english and sociology degrees are so useful in this day and age

Adress their problems in a non-arrogant way

Several studies that are even cited by lefties show that only ~12% of engineers are lefties, and contrary to the meme, only about 30% of real scientists are lefties (real meaning not social "scientists"), and all fields of medicine except for pediatrician have majority right-wing representation.

In other words, most of the fields that are relevant to humanity aren't biting into leftist garbage. This notion appears to hold true still, when we consider that the majority of tech companies disagreed with Google's censorship a couple weeks ago.

How do we solve the Metrosexual Faggot problem?

i'd rather have grassroots wisdom then the regurgitated diarrhea that your professor told you was intelligence.

i want to believe this.

House.... Lost
Senate....Lost
Supreme Court....Lost
Presidency....Lost
Funding...Lost
All Special Elections....Lost

What happened genius?

awesome!

give me some sources so i can start sharing this

It's pretty simple really:

People who get college degrees are more likely to be women, more likely to have white collar service jobs and more likely to have been indoctrinated in college.

Meanwhile flyover states are getting absolutely fucked by illegal immigration and globalisation, two things which Trump and Republicans have always been against.

People who get college degrees vote for hillary because they live in ivory towers and don't understand what is at stake for your country when it comes to stuff like the TPP and illegals.

the retards are the niggers in the cities, homo

ossoff loss of 23 million dollars.

Kill them all and starve the nation without farmers. THAT'LL GET UM

That's because you people are stupid, you fucking retard.

Thanks for confirming you are literally out of ideas, maybe try crying next, perhaps you can salvage some sympathy and pity from us

>call rural people retards
>OMG why don't rural retards vote for me? :(
Spanish general elections in a nutshell

crickets

>Be 60iq nigger
>Get accepted based purely on skin colour
>Spend 6 years at indoctrination camp for queer feminist basket weaving interpretation
>Become "highly educated"
>Vote for gibs because you're $200k in debt because of racists apparently
>Still lose to people with common sense
I don't know OP, have you tried exporting even more niggers and spics from your economic hellholes to turn them blue?

Gib sources faggot I wanna blow lefties the fuck out every time they mention muh educated voters with your shit.

Here is one example from a lefty favorite, Washington Post. You can reverse search the image and land on the article.
I can't prove this next claim, but the article itself has become covered up by Google relatively recently. The page doesn't come up in the first 5 pages of search results, whereas it used to be the first for a number of search terms.

Convenient truths and whatnot.

>highly educated
>women's studies
>gender studies
>sexuality studies

reform of the education system, economy, specifically labour, and productivity, forms of production of tomorrows goods and services, that is all, guten tag

fuck off degenerate bigot

Make college free. When everybody can afford to be a PHD, there'll be more PHDs. Which will even out the ivory tower liberal clustering in higher education and balance the graph.

>educated

Most rural voters know that is just a (((code word))) for being indoctrinated into liberal elitist groupthink. Something we frown on, actually.

Most rural voters are EDUCATED vocationally, not academically. The latter carries a stigma of being brainwashed by cultural Marxists to them; something they know exists to undermine their very existence.

t. 47 y/o Journeyman Electrician in rural Ohio - $218k annual net

>mfw ROI of vocational school compared to liberal arts school

God it must suck to still be a leftist / bernie supporter in 2017. Imagine:
You poured all your energy behind a candidate you were genuinely enthusiastic about, who everybody knew didn't stand a chance to their opponents DNC tampering and big money
You then watch that opponent fuck up what would have been the easiest campaign of all time for your candidate, because all the opponent could argue is "drumpf is racist," completely ignoring the middle class who don't care about social issues and just want economic security.
And now you have to sit through the next 4-8 years with a president you despise, and you're the one getting blamed for them being elected!
It's just a constant train of disappointment for these guys. I feel for them.

>educated because college degrees
>cant change the oil in their car

What good is an education if you don't earn any money from it?

>source: nothing
either way most college grads picked shitty areas of studies, their opinion is meaningless and they're less intelligent than most people, only STEM type degrees are meaningful

How did you make that much money as an electrician?

>if a mathematician can't grow their own food their education and knowledge is useless

Union gigs for very large industrial projects pay excellent overtime out here. My vocational school got me a very good apprenticeship and it was pretty much downhill from there. My "education" cost me $17k.

Meanwhile an art history degree from OSU can get you one of three jobs which there is no demand for outside of (((academia))) and you'll be -$250k out of pocket

Is the school you went to still around?

Do you iOS of any electrician schools in indiana?

Not surprised for most of these, but wtf with the carpenters and chefs? It seems a bit too wholesome occupations for postmodern dems. Are all cuisine and carpentry workers Mexicans in the US?

I feel for them as well.
I feel pity for these Commie twats.
Then I feel uncontrollable laughter as I roll on the floor.

Another nugget to add to this is the social studies takes the lowest amount of IQ to pass. These are literally the dumbest people in college and have average to slightly above average intelligence. Almost no one worth their salt wastes time doing social studies.

>not being self sufficient but having a degree is somehow better than being self sufficient and not having a degree
>somehow just being self sufficient makes you an idiot
>somehow just having a degree but not being able to change a flat tire to save your life makes you intelligent

okay

Sadly, no. Shut down in 93/94.

Aren't black women the most "educated" ethnic/gender group in the US now?

If you actually knew what roi was you might stop bragging about doing better than the lowest paying college degree holders as one of the highest paying nob college professions.

I am really glad you managed to beat out people with specialized skills when they work outside their field.

>highly educated
>anything outside of STEM

shiggydiggy, motherfucker

How on earth are bartenders liberal? Being a bartender is what made me drop all my idealism and give up on niggers completely. No matter how educated they get, they turn into proper niggers and chimp out when they're drunk.

>democrats are the party of the oppressed man
>democrats are too smart to vote for drumpf unlike those poor illiterate rednecks

So, the return on the 17k investment I made in myself is somehow NOT better than the quarter million art history degree that will never get me a job necessary to repay that debt?

Son, I own my own company and employ 20 people. Tell me more about business acronyms I'm using correctly.

Do I need to use some abstract financial instruments in order to use vernacular like ROI in your bullshit little business world where only YOU define the words YOU like, you insipid little fuckstain?

Fuck you, we're working you bitch. Not wasting years of our life accumulating STDs and debt

Sorry Sir (send pics of your massive self employed godcock pls)

But I was referring to the fact that you are comparing a 17k investment that you gained from for many years to a niche investment made by a hypothetical idiot.

You can go to a public college in most states for around 40k total and expect to make 240k-1.5mil more than some one in the same state who did not.

Education and social work are generally at the bottom.
>If you can't do, teach

Mfw suddenly the washingtonpost (((polls)))) are considered valid sources on Sup Forums

I got a degree in accounting and finance because it was mostly paid for by scholarship. Worked as an accountant 7 months, quit, started a business. I would have earned $45,000 per year as an accountant, I earn $280,000 as a business owner. The NPV of a college degree these days is negative, smart people learn the trades, then open their own business in the trades. I can keep my own books and turn in financial statements to my bank and credit card processor with ease, anyways.

Hrrrr drrrrr. Those uneducated Drumpf voters earning more money than those broke ass, $250k in debt Hillary voters.

>The NPV of a college degree is negative
>Learn a trade

Oh they got u good goy.

>a degree in communications or gender studies counts as highly educated

You know the median income for a single person in this country is 30k right?

So most people earn less than 30k.

Thats why you need to give me all your money and all your belongings you dirty white cis male racists