Honestly i'd love to get Brits banned the fuck off Sup Forums I hate every single one of them

Honestly i'd love to get Brits banned the fuck off Sup Forums I hate every single one of them.

they are like cancer cells they are the tumour on this site they need to be RIPPED out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWZZ7uPuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are british though?

Is this like, aussie brit-envy? Is that a thing?

But you're also british you faggot

AM I THOUGH?

Are they worse than Canadians though? I feel as though the number of based bongs is on the decline, and they are being replaced by traitorous Muslim converts and BBC posters. But I'm not sure it has reached a level worse than the Canadian shitposters.

If you're not a Christian the same can be said for you.

You've been hooked onto retarded memes for years.

Australia, Britain and New Zealand can all fuck off.

Unless you're a Christian.

so your parents where Irish criminals, I don't trust those things anyway lad
video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWZZ7uPuE

>100% European
>not catching fire after sunrise

Brits are all criminals, i don't trust those things.

Wow. Rude.

"I hate you!", said the child, who was sent to a correction facility, to his father.

>tfw your father is a paki
I feel bad for Australia

that's what a typical british person's genetics should look like.

angles and saxony are germanic tribes.

>Honestly i'd love to get Brits banned the fuck off Sup Forums I hate every single one of them.

arent aussies just dysphoria brits?

OY M* LETS GET BACK TE SHITPOSTIN E

awww you are mad child.

True, I wouldn't trust me either.

start by getting the brit off your flag. it is like an ugly stain.

CROIKEY THASSA BIG SPOIDA

Bongs are our primary source of passive aggressive innuendo, Karenposting, and self loathing forty year old namefags who break down and cry on Britpol desu.

>a fucking KANGAROO

Wow!
You're an Aboriginal, aren't you? I heard some of them can speak good English. That's quite impressive, Johhny. Gather 'round, everybody. Have you ever seen the like? Almost like a real person!

We have to deal with meme flags first.

THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM CMON HAVE A GO!

Can we ban all croconiggers instead?

came to post this

Nah it is one weak Aussie cuck that has been posting anti bong shit for a few days. One of the bongs must have gotten his knickers in a twist about something in a shitpost a week back and the cunt is now on a vengeance run.
Sup Forums takes all types I suppose.

Looks like you're confirmed British by your own admission, welcome aboard Ausfaggot. We will always be a part of you, whether you like us or not.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you, kind white person.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TWAT YOU'RE ALL DESCENDANTS OF CRIMINALS. YOU LOST A WAR TO FUCKING EMUS. YOU USE UP ALL OF YOUR SHITTY INTERNET BANDWIDTH BY SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums NON-STOP. IF WE'RE CANCER THEN YOU MUST BE A DISEASE SO PUTRID, SO VILE, SO INCONCEIVABLY EVIL THAT YOU COULD HAVE ONLY COME FROM THE DARKEST PITS OF HELL ITSELF. FUCKING BASTARD. FUCK YOU.

>Honestly i'd love to get Brits banned the fuck off Sup Forums I hate every single one of them.
desu with the hatespeech laws we're probably doing that on our own anyway

Alot of "Australians" have slinty eyes now.

Better the chinks than Pakis. Chinks don't rape and have a sense of pride in their homelands which makes them valuable as foreign workers.

ITS TIME FOR BONGDIED

ITS TIME TO HANG GARY

Fight, fight, fight!

honestly. Can you imagine if millions of Americans went to an Australian message board and started mischief and trouble? The Aussie government would have an aussie exclusive internet where no one can enter or leave within the month to keep their webspace safe. But they do this to our websites, and there are never any consequences. GET NON AMERICANS OFF OF AMERICAN INTERNET. MAKE THE NON AMERICANS BUILD THEIR OWN WEBSITES

If any nationality should be banned it's either Turkroaches or germans. Then again some krautposters are decent people, but they are severely overrepresented in cuckposting. Burgers usually get away with quite disgusting behaviour as well

agreed, they're the literal white jews

never trust a brit

at leadt krauts have their own krautweb and website to shit up. Unlike other countries which constantly leech off of american WWW

Strewth!

>loses war against emus
>entire countries sole purpose was to be a dumping ground for brits

I can see why you are angry my dude

Leafs and Krautcucks take priority.

Leave that poor cat alone, you fucking chav!

i agree with OP. plz kill us all we are cucks and deserve death

A drunk Aussie once asked a visiting Brit if it bothered him that Australians were descended from convicts. Not at all was the reply, it just bothered him that some of them must have been descendants of the jailers.

They talk about these threads in the shill tactics as a way to distract, and divide and conquer the good people of this planet.

>Implying Americans could out-shitpost Aussies on their home turf.
You poor delusional child.