Storytime Political Power - Donald Trump

storytime Political Power - Donald Trump.
So I just found out this is a thing and decided to post this comic in here.

Bump

btw, the images mighty bit blurry in some places because the files i got where bit small and needed to be enlarged.

an angel face

Hmm, quite a lot of Jewish names here. Not expecting anything good.

Its going to be a childish liberal whine-fest isnt it? Just tell me it is OP

>chutzpah

nah, it just a bit low energy documentary of DJT childhood/adulthood.

The drawing style isn't making him look like some sort of 19th century racist caricature, at least

it should be posted on Sup Forums
they would sperg like usual, though

I gotta say, this is pretty good

I was thinking about it but didn't want the thread to be deleted by comblor mod

you should try anyway. it's a comic after all, and while the subject might attract shitposting, it would still be much better than 99% of Sup Forums threads

ehh, maybe latter in a day, im going to be busy after this.

OP thinks anyone is going to read all that text in what is obviously going to be a childish leftist smear job, obvious from the 1st page

keep going OP

Thi was written years before Trump even told everybody that he will participate in election

It's really not, actually.

this, seems pretty impartial so far

fucking chads reeee

Ant this is it folks, I hope you enjoyed this neutral view on President Trump. Also feel free to make this a Sup Forumsitical comic thread or something.

Ahhhh... I wonder how the part 2 would look

>there's no part 2 yet
RRRRREEEEEEEEEE

>then in 2015 he announced his candidacy for President of the United States
>suddenly he became a racist, sexist, xenophobic nazi and declared we need to kill all mexicans
>this black magic incantation would instantly convert all Americans into Klansmen and secure his bid for presidency, even after threatening to assault the angelic Hillary Clinton on live television!
Thanks for the story time OP. It was refreshing to see an objective take on this man's life. It was very inspiring.