What does France think of Na/pol/eon?

What does France think of Na/pol/eon?

A FUCKING MANLET HAHAHAHA

White supremacist, likely owned black slaves. What a piece of shit.

Good stuff and bad stuff but he could have done much better

i don't think about him

A pathetic opponent

Basically this.

I kind of hate him because he invaded, and failed to conquer, my country, but he was probably the best for France after the Revolution, although he was misunderstood by many retards after it, retards that fucked half of Europe to this day

Gotta admire his rise to power, tho

Wellington was a better general

bordel jpp

France abolished slavery years before we did dumbass

Just because you "abolished" slaves doesn't mean that the practice ended. There are still black slaves in America you shitlord.

Alpha as fuck, BTFOd monarchists, republicans, the entirety of Europe, and took out spain Just for the hell of it. Could have done better, but the admirals were pussies and thought a glorified anglo on a pièce of Wood could kill them.

>needs 7 coalitions to defeat him
>he is pathetic
Go home anglo

Manlet who got BTFO by based Anglos

Great guy for spreading the revolutionary values and institutions all over Europe for the benefit of the whole continent.

>5 ft 2
>chad

We have longer feet than you, anglos.

He was 5'7 in anglofeet, which is average for that era.

[citation needed]
Fucking retard

>bong education

France had different measurements

There is still RAMPANT SLAVERY everywhere. We just call it "Human Trafficking" and then it's not slavery.This is how it was back then also.NORMALIZED. Dum fkkers it's still going on and ya's talk about the PAST. These are those ARRESTED who are "trafficking" human resources! Human Capital!
It's as bad as it ever was so these azzwholez bitching about the past are real fkn retards.

Human trafficking is NOT slavery you dumb fuck. You don't OWN people.
Everythin is bought and sold somewhere from chips to the liver of a virgin. That has nothing to do with slavery.

>spam artillery guns on hilltops
>genius of war
>pick one

So Napoleon was convicted of Trafficking?

what if they didn't betray Spain?

You're selling ppli into slavery and sex slavery.Go scratch your ass.

The word wasn't made up by the Marxists yet

BUMPity

The "short arse" thing was our government's propaganda.
The little corporal did some pretty good things. We were taught he was a bit of a cunt because bong.
Ask a frog.

Slavery: Legally selling people and their labour. Humans are legal property, upheld by law.

Trafficing: Kidnapping people and selling them. Humans are not property but kidnapping victims. Severely punished by law.

How the fuck are those the same? Is me growing my own weed and selling it on the street corner the same as legalizing marijuana?

Napoleon was everything stormfags pretend Hitler was

He really isn't politicized so most people have no strong feeling about him.
He wasn't really an idealist anyway.

Actually Napoléon reestablished slavery.

The anglos didn't even defeat him, that's the krauts. Waterloo is the biggest anglo hoax of history.

He was a good leader I guess, better than the republicans for sure.

hes not Islamic so why would the French care about him?

*blocks your path*

The kind of hero we need.

>Dictators/Monarchs before the 20th century
wow so noble
>Dictators/Monarchs after the 20th century
wow so evil

These threads are only good for triggering lanklet monarchucks

>Killing hordes of people before the 20th century
epic tales of glorious manhood
>Killing hordes of people after the 20th century
oh the humanity!

well if youre the first guy who thought of it then yes youre a genius of war

manlet, but did good things for all of europe
I always got the feel that he was a fascist before fascism was even a thing if that makes any sense
living proof that even if you're a manlet, you can still BTFO austrians

couldnt have anything to do with a... chosen people?

Frederick had the luck that Napoléon never had, great leader though even if he is the beginning of the german problem.

a clever man who i would lovingly raise a coalition to fight against any day of the week. if we had a few more foes like old boney i would fight and die a satisfied man

Unless you're a communist, in which case you're on a T-shirt.

He was born in the right time for him to ascend to such a level but that does not mean he was not one of the greatest men in history, he was a ballsy genius and never again will we see a man of his kind. I admire him as a man and as a leader of my country, though I will have no problem admitting that he fought for the wrong reasons (the Revolution was cancer) and he left France in a pretty bad state (surrounded by an united Europe and depleted in manpower).

Napoleon III did better for France for instance, but he never left the proud memories of a time when the flag of France was flying all over Europe and beyond. Napoleon was a hero, a real one, the kind of man whose name light up a fire in the heart of people that remembers him

Well, I'm of French descent, from Alsace.

My Grandmother considered Napoleon a necessary evil to curb the bloodshed of the French Revolution. Obviously, Napoleon brought great bloodshed himself, so I never really got what she meant.

T.anglo

didn't napoleon III get literally cucked by Prussia so hard that the whole rape produced Germany itself?

doesn't sound like he was all that good if the product of his reign is fucking Germany

She meant that he brought back order in the country, before him it was total chaos

The beginning of the German problem was the creation of the Teutonic order which evolved into Prussia.

It was glorious.

Germans were a problem from the beginning. Just ask Augustus.

Just another continental manlet we humiliated.

Was bound to happen sooner or later and the defeat wasn't half his fault, he tried tocupgrade french armies but got cucked by the politician jew.
Napoleon III was great leader for internal affairs, Paris looks that way thanks to him but he also created a real economy for France who was lagging behind everyone else. The man is serioudly underrated

But Roman Empire was degenerate that's why they fell. Germans were just protecting themselves from invaders it wasn't like WW1 or WW2 where Germany couldn't stop itself from sperging out on all of Europe

Slavery is illegal under the international law, breaking the individual's freedom.

How the fuck do you think someone becomes a slave in the modern age? They get sold away against their own will. I thought fascists were against this ancap degeneracy.

Well was I wrong.

He went farther into Russia than uncle adolf.

He made the brits shit their pants for 15 years.

The code.civil is still in use in a big part of the world.

>you weren't there

Trafficking means transporting a slave to different places where someone could buy the slave, thus the slave is fully under your control and can be referred to as such, until one buys the slave and transfers the rule to him.

The Napoleonic wars are the prime example of why everyone hates the english

Jew everyone throughout the entire war with as little input of yourself as possible other than cash and then 200 years later tell everyone how the British underdog single-handedly BTFO napoleon

Fucking cunt who destroyed Europe forever. He was the first step to "liberalize" Europe. He gave France to the Rothschilds, and started the destruction of Europe. Every bad thing that is happening now can be tracked down back to the French (((Revolution))). This fucking dickhead is the reason of (((liberalism))) spreading through Europe.

Couldn't agree more mon ami.
The Rothschild family financed the British defeat of Napoleon and made an obscene amount of money from the war and the aftermath
The French people should view him as something of a hero, especially after the horror of the Revolution

heh but they got jewed themselves when the rotschilds told everyone that napoleon won waterloo, and when everyone panicked and the stock market collapsed bought everything for pennies

he was black.

>Napoleon was a hero, a real one

vaguely inspirational frogbro

No, Napoleon performed slavery illegally, he did not make it legal.

Regardless of what you think of his beliefs/legacy his story is one of the greatest of all time, Hitler doesnt even compare

While I am not a republican of any kind and would be glad to see the King sits again on the throne, I think Napoleon was a necessary evil. In most european countries (don't know about Hungary), nobility degenerated into retarded pansies that really needed a strong kick in the ass to wake up and it succeeded for a while (for Prussia and Britain at least), unfortunately the kick was too strong for their soft bottom and they went back to retardation. They were not fit to rule anymore and had it not been for the Revolution, then something else would have cucked them.

They can only blame themselves for not being up to the task

But the British started the war, not France

I meant that his story feels like something straight from a book, he was more than a simple man. He also acted as a hero, just like Alexander did before his troops thousand of years before him

By "acting as a hero" I mean literal acting, like in a theater though Napoleon never surpassed Alexander talents as an actor. Do read about him, some of the shit he pulled were hilarious as fuck

Yes, and we would have lost if it wasn't for Rothschild funding.
I still think Napoleon was a great leader in world history.

Hearing the story about Napoleon returning from Elba and saying "If any of you will shoot his Emperor, here I am." seemed incredibly badass, I must say.

Thnx for Louisana, btw

Holy shit, I wrote that in a presidential debate thread and someone made a spurdo of it lmao
Yes that was something straight out of a book, you would think he would have won in the end after such a come back but alas reality does not work like fiction.

I would still advise anyone interested in Napoleon to learn more about Alexander, if he didn't know about him already

At the same time you posted this about macron, i watched now a report about Macron's dog called Nemo that they bought on sunday. Fait-divers Shitty rulers.

They don't become slaves. That's the point.

My point about "everything is bought somewhere" has nothing to do with ancaps, that's just real life. I'm not saying that SHOULD be the case.

Slavery (aka legally OWNING a person as property) is illegal. Therefore there can not be slavery in countries that abolished slavery: You can't legally own a person as property. It's really that simple

By calling human trafficking and kidnapping "slavery" you are muddying the waters like a crazy motherfucker. Like declaring catcalling to be rape. One has nothing to do with the other.

To make this simpler: Let's say my countriy outlaws owning land. I take my rifle and defend my house from anyone who tries to enter it. Then my neighbor gives me 30k and I leave my house which he then promptly takes over. Did I just sell land?! NO! It was never my land. "Ownership" is defined by law (i.e. society agreeing that something should belong to someone if...), not by force.

Stupid boy that provoke the independence movements of América with the inestimable help of the stupid Fernando VII

>stating a fact about Napoleon's height

>akshully u r dum because that measurement is different if you use a different system of measurement

Fuck off autist

Evil man who used slave.

You're a retard, he used slavery illegally

I'm related to him, on my father's side-the last name Bonaparte passed down from generation of Italians to generation-

I wish the fucking Congress Of Vienna stayed out of the way!

I'm Spaniard. I made a mistake with the flag

Yes.

It's probably the greatest symbolic humiliation France had to suffer, krauts really went too far with this one.
Foreigners like to post photos of Hitler on the Champs de Mars but Napoléon did them same thing in Berlin 150 years before, parading in the capital of the enemy really just a common display since antiquity when you defeat someone, it says "now you we have your people at our mercy, stop fighting".

However proclaiming the german empire in our royal palace was a pure gratuitous insult from Bismarck.
But hey, they paid it ten times now so karma must exist.

Lol anyone from Sweden talking about masculinity hahaha

Did mohammad finish fuckin your sister and mom??

Are there still people in the US who care about nobility ?
I thought it was all about "old colonial money".

The nobility here have better genes-anyone who isn't I notice has some sort of genetic, or mental dysfunction.

One of the bonaparte was a CIA nigger if I remember correctly.

The flag was way cooler

Napoleon wasn't' short, he was 5 foot 7, which was the average height at the time. The whole height thing was just propaganda by the Brtish because he was 5 foot 2 in FRENCH measurements.

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

This, even after losing to Russian winter and then coming back to France he still almost beat the English at Waterloo in till the Prussians came in and saved the day.

Greatest man who's ever lived.

What is the battle of Austerlitz for 500

He entered laws that were contrary to revolutionary principles by allowing slavery in the isles.
He did that in order to free the serfs of Europe, but especialy win his expensive wars.

A little OC from yours truly ;)

And Napoleon was a master of aesthetics and drama now that you mention it. Being a great general is one thing, but giving the people an image to believe in and rally behind is a whole different skill.

Original /ourguy/

Pretty based, don't like how he made us give South Africa to the (((anglo))) though.

Leftist rothschild shill bankrolled to destroy Europe.

>blocks your path

The Bonaparte's held slaves?

A criminal that formed a robbing squad, tried to rob our place, and when shit hit the fan abandoned his fellow bandits and ran home.

But i guess if your crime is big enough it's not a crime anymore and when you abandon your comrades to die it's not even amoral.