How do you defeat something described as anti-fascism without looking like the bad guy?

How do you defeat something described as anti-fascism without looking like the bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/36874652/anti-g20-rioter-jailed-in-germany-in-first-trial/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares if we look like the bad guys. Hitler was called the bad guy, and that was just a big lie.

Just do what's right

Just wait for it to be declared a terrorist organization and roll the dice.

A: Describe them as something else
B: Tell people that fascism isn't that bad

By understanding that Fascism isn't a bad thing, nor is it a negative word.

Fascism is the roman word from the concept that one stick alone can break, but put a bundle together and they will be strong. (A faggot of sticks)

Fascism is the unification of a tribe to be able to compete against other tribes. Nothing wrong with being a fascist at all.

*sniffs feet*

Well you can start by pointing out that Antifa is literally communist.

*cums on feet*

I am not a footfag but I wanna know why you find feet attractive?

And the best part is, he won complete victory in his own country and was in power for many years before World War II even started. All the kikes and commie scum were completely eradicated.

There might even still be a Nazi Germany today if they didn't go to war. Their defeat came from outside forces and USA intervention. They might even be a superpower nation today on par with the USA, instead of the poster-child of cucked Europe ruled by frumpy grandma.

feet thread?

By redefining it. It takes time. I am not a racist. I believe in equality among men. But I also believe a fucking statue should be left alone. Because of that, the left has re-defined me as a racist. Let us redefine anyone who interrupts a peaceful rally with violence as a Freedom Destroyer.

Yes

Become anti-communist.

Fuck you ANTIFA!!!

Real feet, you fucking weebfaggot

Yeah baby, peg me in the ass and call me a naughty Nazi

Heck no, real feet are gross.

Don't let them push their BS terminology uncontested.

>Antifa says they are antifascist
>But they are a literal black shirt organization terrorizing businesses

I would love to lick her feet

You dont care about "looking like the bad guy" to people who are mentally ill and proceed to remove Commie scum.

>How do you defeat something described as anti-fascism without looking like the bad guy?
They're anti-White that considers anyone who is White "fascist"

Yeah, this. Stalin was fighting against Nazis, and he was just as evil, if not worse. Antifa are modern stalinists/communists, the problem is that these words are not sufficiently negatively connotated, but this can change through constant information campaigns by us.

It's hard to explain, they just are

goddamn

those are some pretty feet

original photo?

Same thing with "Black Lives Matter". You can't disagree with them or it seems you don't think that black peoples lives matter.

Why do you find tits attractive? Because of how they look? Their shape? How they feel like? It's the same with feet basically.

hot

The "Nazi" label will always carry negative connotations. Communists, however, never engaged in selected genocide, their murder didn't discriminate along any racial or religious line, so it's easy for these faggot nü commies to latch onto without attributing any of the negative aspects to it.

Can someone redpill me on AntiFa? I see these faggots everywhere.

Basically rich kids larping as the oppressed underclass. Supposedly anti-fascist anarcho-communists. But everyone they disagree with are fascists...

You ignore them and they defeat themselves. This is what we've been doing to literal Nazis and Clansmen for the past 50 years. It works desu.

Make up an even more (((noble)))-sounding name.

Call yourself something like transgender-homo pedo-diversity-multycultural knights of international feminocommunism and start picking off antifas one by one and bashing their skulls open, making up some bullshit motivation, like, he misgendered your drag-queen cousin or something.

Make sure to only pick off white ones - progressives won't mind dead whites and without them there won't be any brains in the antifa mob, niggers and shitskins won't be able to organize and will give up on politics and go back to armed robberies and doing crack.

footjobs are way more enjoyable than it seems

So what you're saying is that they'll kill anyone who disagrees with them?

They're basically Muslims then.

I don't get this feet fetishism, why do people find feet sexual?

*SNIIIIIFF*

>why is fascism bad

muhh hitlerrrrr

>why isn't communism bad

???????????

you let them punch themselves out

Jews

Pit these faggots and BLM against each other

stop calling them Antifa. Call them neo-bolsheviks or something.

You lie to get them to look at the truth. You post photos and videos of antifa doing their shit, say it's fascists on the right, and correct them with the facts once their attention is on the vids or photo.

I also forgot to ask you. Isn't anarcho-communism like the ideal type of political system? I read up on it and it seems good and ideal. I don't know. Red pill me on that one as well?

Thanks user

femdom

This desu fampai

easy, rebrand them and control the narrative
it's already working
also many normies don't know that "antifa" stands for anti-fascism, they know it as anti-FA (anti first amendment), which is a much more accurate title
stupid question on your part

>surely this brand of communism will work

this stop trying to be good and just do you guise

>I'm anti-murder, if try to stop me from killing people you are a murderer.
Anti-fa in a nutshell.

>that picture

What did she mean by this? How did she know I have a foot fetish?

Scared of trap commie feet?

It would seem as though I have greatly underestimated the number and limits of foot-fags...

let the police handle it

It's kind of an oxymoron, as communism is inherently authoritarian, and anarchism isn't. They want the same basic things as commies (owning means of production etc) but with no state, just self organising groups. It's been tried and didn't work, for example the anarcho-communes of the Spanish civil war.

They are certainly normalising political violence

Plz tell me this isn't bait and she's a real lefty who made this!!! Gonna make the tribute so much sweeter.

Nice

Honestly I'm not even a footfag, I just use these opportunities to post my actual fetish

Footfags, furfags, ponefuckers --------> gaschamber

Why is liking feet considered ''taboo'' here?

*sniiiiiiiiffff*

*whiiiff* *pppfffttttthhhuuuuhh*

*BRAAAAAP*

Because they're faggots and have pleb-tier taste.

feet are disgusting.

guess who, footfags

Stalin fought fascism and he's a cunt.

No bully user

I could get used to having my dick and balls stepped on ;^)

only if the chick is... same thing with a vagina

Thanks user.

You have mental issues, this shit is furfag level of autism.

Law and order..
>pic related
>Dutch national, just sentenced for 2 years for throwing bottles at police during Hamburg riots
>Convicted for inflicting severe/dangerous bodily harm and resisting arrest

nah, you misunderstood

Antifa is communist.

If you do not like female feet there is something wrong with you.

Are you kidding me? I'd gladly lick those feet.

It's not, that's just the batch of redditors that arrived last year. They dislike everything Sup Forums loved before.

I made a booboo..

Agreed.

Branding and optics. Continue labeling them as communists/alt-left and get cameras on them. Truthfully we're just a bunch of autists who love to gather info but that's our greatest strength. As long as our info is able to bypass the mainstream media narrative, antifa and their liberal defenders are tying a noose around their own necks and they don't even realize it. 2018 and 2020 will go Republican if this keeps up.

Antifa is on camera calling anyone that disagrees with them a racist. They beat up some of there own people thinking they are skin heads. Bunch of libtards that are Nazis in their own right

You don't write History before you won.

*2 years and 7 months, I should say

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/36874652/anti-g20-rioter-jailed-in-germany-in-first-trial/

(don't ask my why I can only find this in English on Yahoo Australia)

So, what, you beat off to feet? Toe cheese, verrucas, and all?

>he is being raped by arabs on a daily basis
Maybe he won't be antifa anymore once he met with his protégés.

>manbun
Should have thrown the key away

its degenerate

Prove that fascism is just another political ideology and dispel the frenzy over it.

>2048, 3 years post singularity
>whites have just lost the race war
>by the U.N's decree, all cis white boi's shall be shrunken for the safety of the human race and POC with new-found technology thanks to the kurzweill technological singularity
>a black market emerges where racist white boi's are sold as pets on the black-market to thicc blue haired antifa women to torture and torment

How is it degenerate?

Its good to turn off your brain and appreciate cute feet

If soles are what I get for being a racist then I'm a fucking racist through and through