If Christianity is jew shit and paganism is LARP garbage no one will ever take seriously then what would the religion...

If Christianity is jew shit and paganism is LARP garbage no one will ever take seriously then what would the religion of the Ethnostate be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't matter if Christianity is a kike made religion, it's been the staple of western civilization for years and promotes traditionalism. I don't believe in a God, but I recognize the importance of Christianity in western society.

This.
Also, ancient white paganism needs to be taught alongside Xianity in schools to enrich our young on their roots

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

This is a real verse from the Bible and it sounds like some new world order shit for even today's standard. (pic related)

Now imagine saying that in front of a Roman emperor back then! No wonder (((christ))) was crucified.

1/3

Abandon your pagan roots and worships a jew like a good goy

A new religion

One that believes that this world is a computer simulation

All will be required to be a member of the new church

Now, compare that to Germanic Paganism which is not only older than Christianity but also truly European.

It not only prohibited homosexuality but most importantly Race Mixing which Jews and Christ cucks can't stop promoting.

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

2/3

>If Christianity is jew shit
It isn't Jew shit.

The Hebrews were white. Modern Jews are LYING when they claim it was them.

We are God's chosen. Kikes are ugly, conscience-less, stupid, and satanic. (This is incidentally why the murdered Jesus and hate Christians.)

Germans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

Christianity on the other hand, had nothing against Race-Mixing. Bible never talks about race issues and it is only against Christians marrying non christians. Meaning, as long as a negro is a christian there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white christian woman.

This is why christian White women are more likely to mudshark with Christian Africans than white atheists or pagans.

As a white nationalist, this was a deal breaker for me.

Blacks have been raping and murdering Whites in South Africa since the end of Apartheid but somehow these Christian churches just keep on operating as if there's just been a change in political leadership.

Also the overwhelming majority of donations and aid to Israel and to the Israeli lobby are from zionist christians that literally believe jews are the chosen ones..

I started realizing that christianity was not helping whites but it was helping our (((perpetrators))) instead. This was the first time when I became skeptical of Christianity and its teachings.

3/3

>I don't believe in a God, but I recognize the importance of Christianity in western society.

Implying actual Christians wouldn't smell a jew rat like you.
Implying Christians would live in close proximity with atheists, jews, or lolpagans.
Implying a Christian qt314gf would ever marry an atheist

>This is a real verse from the Bible and it sounds like some new world order shit for even today's standard.
The mistakes you are making are (1) believing modern Jews when they claim they were the Hebrews (which they definitely were not) and (2) assuming the authors of the bible would have accepted any nonwhite as a human being much less a child of God.

Back when that was written, the Greeks were all white, the Israelites were all white. The quotes is saying that the white race is one and should stand together.

If I'm wrong, why did Jesus warn about those who would call themselves Jews but who were not Jews? If race doesn't matter to God, why would he care if they were faking it?

>implying I'm an Atheist
I fell into Nihilism a long time ago

Also learn to greentext you fucking retarded newfag

Please go take your Christian Identity "the real Jews are a bunch of ancient White people" stuff and go away. If Abraham was White in the sense you mean to say Aryan then Christianity would have been started in Germany or Sweden or England but instead it was started by an ethnic Jew named Yeshua ben SomethingOrOther, whom you know as Jesus Christ and it was started in Judea and all the original Christians were Jews because it was a Jewish sect. They found it not fit for internal consumption. Why are you gulping it down?

>pagan roots
All pagan religions started and spread from Eurasia/North India. Norse/Roman/Greek/Egyptian are all based on hinduistic major gods. Implying norse hindu-paganism is white is a lie.

Jews like you assume way to much. Founding an ethnostate without first making blasphemy and apostasy Capitol offenses just results in another secular hellhole rife with degenerate kikes like you.

>muh fedora
How original!

>calling me a kike
>being this retarded
You need to lurk a minimum of two years before posting you fucking retard.

I agree that Christianity is Jew shit but whites used to be all over the Middle East. The original Germans were high caste Assyrians (take out the "ss" and you get "Ayria") who eventually ended up in Europe a few centuries after the Medes and Persians pushed them out of the Middle East.

epic post my dude

Don't care paganism is more important.

>flag
how fucking retarded are you?

Experiential spiritualism. Eliciting spiritual understanding through actions such as meditation or fasting.

This is not a degenerate christian board. Sup Forums is a white nationalist board Go back to your pozzed church and bend your knees to dead kike on a stick christfag.

Watch this video please.

Kekism
Digits confirm.

A faith thatiant abrahamic and isbt pagan

The OP talks about an ethnostate, user. The seed of Abraham isn't white, so you can fuck off.

Germanic paganism = LARP shit
Greek paganism with homeric values = absolutely patrician

You don't have to go full LARP either.

Deus Vault LARPER detected. Ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east?

Worshiping a kike on a stick isnt larp?

No. And for fucks sake, it isn't about Jesus being a 'kike', it's about slave morality vs master morality

Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.

Worshiping a kike on a stick is maximum degeneracy.

Everything you've attributed to Christianity is false. Real Christians do not believe the Jews as everyone knows them to be the chosen people and the ones that do have been led astray by false teachings.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

These niggers or as christ cucks call them children of god sure don't want any racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

Pic related: Average Deus Vault LARPER and his traditional "CHRISTIAN" girlfriend.

>No.
Christianity is about LARPing as jews.

IT IS N O T ABOUT JESUS BEING A KIKE

IT IS ABOUT

V A L U E S
A
L
U
E
S

CHRISTIANITY IS LEFTIST IN NATURE

ok that's all I wanted to say

You can use cherrypicking and interpreting a bible to literally justify anything and everything.

In practice, though, "bleeding heart" fenomenon is found in Christianity, and both catholic and protestant churches Shill for racemixing, rapefugees and globalization.

Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism. Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian. And a white infidel is subhuman.

>Teaching against usury and taking advantage of people is the same as acting like a jew.
Wew

Go post a Christian Chutch, you have to pick one nationalism or christianity.

Church of Entropy.

Note that this is not debatable.

They have been led astray, it's quite simple user. This is a new teaching.
Skip to 23:00

so... you're a muslim?

Why anyone willingly follows this desert cult is beyond me, why have faith in a kike in a stick?

>I-I'm a REAL jew!
It's just embarrassing, user.

what are you going to do when that premise is disproven with quantum mechanics u fuckin LARPer?

>If Christianity is jew shit and paganism is LARP garbage no one will ever take seriously then what would the religion of the Ethnostate be?

none you dont need a state religeon for a society to work .

Greek paganism brought us deities like Athena, goddess of democracy and faggotry. The Greeks were the first Europeans to cuck out to Christian shit.

>I cannot into the Bible
lol

Revelation 3:9 King James Version

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

the entirety of the historical record would seem to contradict this.

Japan did good in eradicating this slave goyim.desert cult, rome tried to eradicate itnas well workes for 500 years.

>Galatians 3:29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed
WE

I'm losing faith in God and I no longer know Jesus.

Pls halp

>Implying banning usury was a good thing

Christians allowed jews to take over the banking industry by banning usury for everyone but jews. Rome was pagan for 1000 years before turning christian and collapsing 100 years later.

Christians lead most of the movements for tolerance, diversity, and giving aid to third world countries (causing shitskin population booms).

Learn history cuck.

>the entirety of the historical record would seem to contradict this.

what? thats because in those times you could get trialed and exicuted for apostasy and blasphemy non dared to challenge the church or moskee.

State Religion
There is only one God
God demands honor, justice, fairness, kindness and strength, thou shall not worship other Gods nor the God of the abrahamics, salvation and eternal life to the just, damnation to the evil.

>The seed of Abraham isn't white, so you can fuck off.
Why are you getting mad?

Skip to 30:00

It would have worked fine if the kikes were kept out

Read, go to 29:00 actually.

Christianity is LARP for the vast majority of us, might as well LARP with badass gods instead of pussy Jesus.

GOOD ONE. SAVED IT FOR LARPER!

We need to create and share more anti (((christian))) memes.

These (((very christian))) people are most likely Israeli jews who want to subvert the alt-right and make whites pro Israel in the name of christ.

(((Very Christian))) people I see on this board call Israel their holy land, they are against abortion for niggers, not that pro white and spread conspiracy theories like jews are doomed. Some of them even claim to have seen Jesus, lol.

Memes are our stab at the establishment. With truth on our side we can make do with short statements which can be accompanied with amusing pictures. The christians in contrast requires lengthy explanations, platitudes, and so on to convince the audience.

Memes as a communication tool to spread pro-White/anti-Christian propaganda is definitely perceived as a threat to ZOG.

One of the recent wikileaks dumps included a flowchart or organizational chart that purported to show the CIA has a meme department basically. I mean, this is not surprising to me because I knew the forces I clash with are Jews in and federal agents mostly but to see it in writing rather than in just Jew Namers making the claim is probably redpill material. I don't seek confirmation of what I already feel I know.

But Christ cucks fear memes. We don't even have a big platform like they do, only a small voice, a minority voice essentially, but still they fear just that disruption to their monolithic narrative.

The trouble with Chriatanity is that it's not stable in an advanced society because it doesn't make any sense. Kekism and Buddhism like in Japan are much better options and they're just as much against degeneracy.

Dude, stop typing and watch the video I posted above, you're making yourself look ignorant and you couldn't be more wrong.

Rome collapsed in 1453, you tard.

Jesus is the way. Become Catholic before it is too late.

"The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,"
- Acts 2:20 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

don't know what 'larp' is but you're a basic troll faggot. conflating different things as if they're the same. loser. take your semitic religions and fuck off, yid. you're not human

hail chaos

Upholding Christian traditions and values is what allowed Jews to take over our societies. Rejection of Abrahamic religions leads to homogeneity, peace, harmony and ultimate success of both individual and the nation.

The reason Japan still remains homogenous after taking part in many wars is because it has never been infected with Abrahamic religion.

Ancient Germans sound pretty fucking based. If only they had sacked Rome a few centuries earlier.

\^v^/

one is a Marvel Comics™ character named Thor™

The other is the lord and savior of humanity

Lmao, not this meme again.

Rome died at the battle of the Milvian Bridge.

Finnish paganism is the only right choice.

this one is very telling and explains why most pagan cults are shit

>Implying I need to worship a man whose entire existence amounted to getting nailed to a cross by kikes to justify a holy war? nah bra, I'll just go with my Truth religion which gives me infinite power. nice try though. not.

I met Ilmatar's son Väinämöinen when I was walking in Lappland. You would not believe the things he told me

The Jews didn't accept Yeshua because they didn't want to face the uncomfortable truths he spoke. It's true that ancient Levantines were were Aryan though, they did a complete reconstructure of some Phoenician guy whose DNA was preserved. Turns out he looked like your average European

>Christianity is jew shit
Christianity served as the foundation of western civilization. We derive our morals from Christianity and it has help develop western civilization.

>they didn't want to face the uncomfortable truths he spoke
What great truth did he speak? Name even one great idea that he introduced to the world.

check out Church of Entropy. we literally have the answers to every possible thing you could imagine. results guaranteed. better to accept reincarnation than cling to the jewsus

No religion. It would be purely Darwinian.

We derived our morals from Enlightenment era thinking, and the Renaissance.

That's why there are more Greek Gods, Roman Gods, etc. ubiquitously in the US than any Christian symbols.

dude fuck the traditions of my own people! EVERYONE'S WELCOME, OPEN BORDERS FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD
>white people unironically worship this shit

Christianity: Killing your own race for religion and adopting non whites (or as christ cucks call it children of God!)