>>139364645

Stop using the Christian flag.

Girls look so much better with long hair. Just 6 inches longer, and she would look so much better.

I want to hate her for being a dumb faggot but she's super cute and I hope she has a successful transition and lives a happy life.

oh wtf he's a ftm I though he was just a dumb pre-transition mtf in the garbage it goes

How does it feel to be a faggot? I presume you enjoy it?

>some burger is going to get fooled

Short hair looks great on her, manchild. Best Emma looked great when she cut hers, too. Depends on the chick.

Some girls can pull it off.

but yeah,she needs to grow her hair out.

>Trans
>Plucks eyebrows
>Wears faggy flora shit
>Still uses Makeup

This butch lesbian is gonna have regrets and an hero by 25.

sage

>short hair is not better in every way

i would pound his/her pussy

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

it's a mtf which makes my dic super hard

C U T E
U
T
E
i think i'm in love anons

Where's that canonical ftm picture of a beautiful girl turning into a balding dying-looking creature?

Def an ftm
Just wait till she transitions

That picture is what gender? I mean what gender since born

That's either an actual woman or seriously the best transition I've ever seen...
Never has my dick been so confused.

what ever you want sweety ;)

i am gonna fucking stab you,do not fuck with me. Like really what is it? Can i google that picture?

She's trans, idiot.

It's a Australian biologically female model named Sara, retarded degenerates. I have the whole collection. Want the link? Fuck off to closet queers. Get off my Sup Forums

proof aggot or gtfo.i am taliing about that picture ameritard

youur pool/? wtf do you own this shiity fbi site? i can do whatever i want,get a life mormon

that is because you like boys, you fucking degenerated
women looks better with long hair and looks more femenine, shot air looks like a boy or a dyke

t. queers
>inb4 ad hominen

if you can't tell then I don't know what to say

How the fuck are Australians related to Brits? They are always much more attractive.

female to male trans """""""guys""""""" get me every time such a shame they don't have the right equipment

oops wrong reply, i mean this that is because you like boys, you fucking degenerated
women looks better with long hair and looks more femenine, shot air looks like a boy or a dyke

Closet heterosexual.

I would hit it (with a baseball bat to the head until it dies)

when /polgbt/ is so accepted they call you a closet heterosexual

>/polgbt/ is so accepted

Source?

pedo raid in full effect I see

zero tolerance for homosexuals

I wish I was young again

wtf how old are you? If you're older than 30 you need to leave, now, and never come back.

dude really