I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this

I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.

I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.

I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

That they helped cause this.

And that they have to carry that burden with them.

And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.

This is just opening the door.

He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78wNbaes21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just put them in the female units lol.

Gays don't care about trannies. We never have and we never will.

I don't know a single gay dude or chick that supports transsexuals.

Most of them are a little tweeked that they're grouped with gay people desu.

Trans rights are a meme

MADAM
A
D
A

M

the Military exists to be the most effective killing force possible, not a social club
serving isn't a right it's a great privilege

> gay people have to care about trannies

Kill yourselves freaks

The few faggots that I know feel the same way. They hate trannies

>I'm only willing to sacrifice for my nation and my people if they pay to cut my dick off and call me a woman
fuck off degenerate

americans are fine with gays but we still think trannies are deranged, mentally ill perverts. because that's what they are

Transgender people need thrown in sanitariums and forgotten

He's right though and I support this 100% if we went through with it.

The military is not a place to be playing around with social experiments.

You type like a faggot. Sage

90% of the LGBT people who preach these things do not believe any of the shit they say they just do it because they're paid to or are blackmailed or brainwashed or get benefits from it somehow.

This.

If anything the ACLU lawsuit will finally get trannies legally labelled as mentally ill and they can be collected and sent to fucking sanitariums or ovens or something.

this is funny because when you really think back on it, the acronym LGB(((T))) appeared twenty years before this army of trannies

>posting on MOTHER FUCKING Sup Forums
>all lgbtjsygehidhwh who vited...
>weow lad

You're a month late lol

go

back

to

red

dit

Gay people hate trannies

Does the Australian military allow transgender people?

Translation
> Trump: I don't care if you're gay, bi, alien, or an attack helicoptor.
> Trump: We will NOT be using our funds to fix your genital.
> Trump: I want a god damn army, and by god I am going to get one.
> Trump: Not a gay bar.

LGBT people dont think the Military should be their playground. This is a non-issue.

Nice try

We dont care, and its being used against you by people who truly dont care or would normally agree with Trump.

Time to clean your room, Right Wing.

>us

lmao fuck off faggot OP who is an actual faggot OP

>tfw stealth tranny

Technically, he's saving every tranny's life by forcing them to stay out of war and military involvement.

Why should we pay for some confused retard to have there dick chopped off how about you stfu and worry about your own sjw country

god bless you President Trump!

People with Mental illness
shouldn't be in the Military,
IMO,
women shouldn't be in military either!

he's not wrong though

Literally everyone hates the T part of LGBT, including any of us other faggots. Stick to ruining /lgbt/ with 50 "do i pass lol tee hee" threads instead of staying in your generals, don't ruin the military and your country like you've ruined your body.

He's right tho.

I'm gay and loathe trannies. This makes me want Trump to reign for 1000 years. I hope he puts them in fucking camps.

Oh no, he might not be entirely sympathetic towards a 0.00001 % minority of the population. The end is nigh, no doubt

Us fags don't give a shit about trannies. You fucking freaks added yourselves to our movement with the "T+" at the end. Neck yourselves, already.

lmao I don't give a shit about trannies

KYS faggot
Fun fact: Sage goes in the options box!

Give me an argument why the military should support someone undergoing dilation.

Retarded anglos why do you want to shove a fucking nobody-knows-what in the army?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

lmao.

The best 45%. (Percentage number in tribute to the 45th president, I assume.)

He didn't even imply a lack of sympathy for them. He probably just thinks insane and suicidal people with crazy and disgusting medical needs shouldn't be fucking soldiers.

Serving in the military is not a right. Not only is the military not required to accept the mentally ill into their ranks, but both the military and the mentally ill are better off when they are not permitted to serve.

Filtering out the mentally ill from joining will never be perfect, but we can certainly try and we should certainly exclude them where they identify themselves.

We go by GBL, not #LGBTQ+€. Please don't ever mislabel us again, thanks. Faggot.

No, it's a real statistic.

At least 45% of trannies attempt to kill themselves. Many are successful, but not enough.

Scamming the military out of healthcare dollars has nothing to do with gay.

As a gay man why should I care about mental ill people on the brink of suicide? Why are they even added to LGB to begin with? Are they implying that we're gay because we want to be the opposite gender? Or are they implying that being trans is just a sexual preference.

Never made much sense to me.

Military service is not a human right. In fact, the exact opposite is true: the military, by its nature, must be highly discriminatory. The well-known problems, special needs, and mental illness of transexuals is more than enough reason to bar them from service.

jesus...

t. 50% percent chance to kill self faggola

It's pretty wise of him.

Go shove your dildo up your open wound for 4 hours today so it doesn't close.

Why is B even included? "Not fussy" isn't a sexuality, nor do they face anything but indifference from society.

Why do L get their own letter, come to think about it? They are gay, G.

Dam,
we will never see a holywood movie with a group of tyrannies in a movie saying
"Let's take that Hill", "
or
"I've butt fucked these men, sir, for two and a half years and I will not order them all to their deaths."

>at least 45%
What can be done to get this percentage up where it belongs?

Lets just boil it down to "FAGS".

"We're receiving enemy fire!"
"I gotta dilate!"

*pulls out dildo and shoves into crotch wound*

Transgender people deserve to be publicly stoned.

I will kek WHEN this happens

trans can't serve but gays still can.

>Doesn't worship God
>still yearns for God's assistance.

It's like you're mentally unfit or something

>Gays don't care about trannies. We never have and we never will.
THIS

I love when self-righteous Redditors visit here, they get to experience the vibrant and independent voices that are so sadly missing from their own native lands.

It won't happen. Trump is full of shit and his administration knows it. The military has already undermined him time and time again by condemning racism and discrimination.

Hell, even Rex Tillerson thinks that Trump is a fucking idiot and is distancing himself from him.

>youtube.com/watch?v=78wNbaes21s

ONE POST BY THIS ID

>us
End your life, painfully you degenerate.

What can we do to keep trannies out of our schools?

Its a good point.

There has to be a purge of leftists in the Military.

>Private, get out there! Your squadmates are dying, they need your help!
>Just a minute Sarge, if I don't finish using this dildo to dilate my neovagina it will heal over and be gone forever!

This is exactly why people voted for him. Transvestites make terrible soldiers.

"Us."

Yeah no thanks you degenerate. You suffer proportionately to your sins. Maybe it's not too late to change.

Trump had condemned racism and discrimination time and time again. It's time to open your eyes to reality.

If you're mentally unfit for service, you shouldn't be in the military. Body dysphoria is a mental disorder and everyone knows it. Not to mention if you're trans you're likely carrying a whole other host of psychological problems as well.

We're in active military campaigns worldwide right now and do not have time to humour special snowflakes who want to chalk up all their mental weakness and deep seated issues to nonsense about being the wrong gender.

Hey Aussie. Why don't you just fuck up your own nation an leave ours alone you retard?

fuck off you stupid aussie you don't live here

Tranny here

Why should I care about not being able to die for israel? Gender dysphoria is a serious condition anyway and people are disallowed from joining for far less. I don't see the problem.

mu. imagine a moment how we would talk about sex if you could erase all the degenerate leftist memes from your brains.

Lol what, all 10 of them? We don't need you freaks

Faggot here. I couldn't care less about traps.

MAGA
A
G
A

Think about it this way. If the military has easily made a case that it won't take retards or even people who are too tall or short-- it's gonna be a hell of a lot easier to make a case against the demonstrably mentally ill as "necessary discrimination."

>implying you're not degenerates
Ehehe nice meme but the desire of dressing like a girl and getting that cock up your arse is degenerate.

> trans
> retarded
Same thing desu

Nigga get your free dick chop off and hormone money somewhere else. Everyone knows thats the reason you fags even join.

What the fuck do trannies have to do with my fagotry?

Fuck you freaks trying to tie those weirdos in with me and my life

LGBTQ+ Nigger; you're included in their lasso which could get you gasso'd.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck trannies and fuck you. Sage..

I agree. The military isn't summer camp where you sit around singing "Kum-Ba-Ya" and talking about your feelings. It's about being a cog in the US war machine. If the cog is broken, reject it.

My cousin is LGBT fem->male and she is all sorts of fucked. I blame anime and deviant art.

If you want to mutilate your bodies sexual organs because you don't like them and a voice in your head is telling you they shouldn't be their, you shouldn't be anywhere near a firearm.

If you want to serve your country and you decided to chop your dick off, go into the civilian sector.

Fuck off
Sage

the T in LGBT was a fucking mistake

>Trump had condemned racism and discrimination time and time again

A group of neo-nazi's and white supremacists travelled from across the country to a small city in order to preach hatred and segregation. Trump lumped those disgusting people in with the counter protesters. He didn't disavow them outright like most other politicians would have. Even Ted Cruz called Trump out on his incompetence.

so you're saying a president s-shouldn't hear out all sides of an argument; even the ones he disagrees with?

Pls share more commie wisdom faggot

Gas

If you guys want to kill the post op trans movement you would spam shit like this.

yep, it has nothing to do with gay
just angry trannies

Being suicidal does mean self destructive. Is it possible that they're just projecting their destructive tendencies on society itself to buy their shambled and mutilated husk one more day?

No. Not when one side is preaching violence and discrimination. As the leader of a country which is 40% non-white, he should condemn those that would preach violence against them.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Now eliminate the fucking kikes from your cabinet so we can MAGA.

The caveat is "NECESSARY" discrimination. You can't have Autists as diplomats or Trannies guarding an armory without having to account for the HUGELY increased risks.