Ill just leave this here

Ill just leave this here..

Other urls found in this thread:

archetypes.com/discover-know-it-all-archetype/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white people doing all the work
hmmm

literally how will shitskins survive once we're gone?

Yeah but that guy is wearing camo so he's a white nationalists and Asians can be racist because they have privilege too.

t. liberal

Is that the Rio Grande he is carrying her back across?

omg INCREDIBLE, I just killed the like button XD

This is America: rescue boats with Confederate flags saving black people in Houston, while Antifa is nowhere to be seen.

>Dude, why is he taking them to the crocodile pit?

REALLY MAKES THOSE NEUROTRANSMITTERS DIFFUSE ACROSS THE SYNAPSE
ikr?!
keked
interesting pic.. real powerful

They don't.

are her legs broken? seriously, why does he need to be carrying her? staged photo?

liberals are against asians?
lol
asians not diverse enough, need to be blacked more, need to let in more muslims lol

DO YOUR PART ASIA, REPLACE YOUR PEOPLE

Maybe her butt hurts.

Imagine believing real white nationalists are racist against asians

Who the fuck are you to say what america is and what isnt,

a random person on the internet.
no

>one white man carrying two brown people
I agree, that is America.

>one guy with a swastika flag among thousands of people
>picture is front page material for weeks
>one bowlcut faggot kills 8 niggers
>example of white supreeeeeemist violence for years
>fat commie dies of heart attack after blocking traffic
>blown up as new example of white terrorism
Meanwhile muslims run people down/blow people up in the west every few weeks. Blacks are committing ridiculous amounts of violent crime, and there are countless examples of it being racially motivated. There are tons of groups for hispanics called "La Raza" which advocate for a specific racial group.

Since i'm so far removed from normiehood i can't understand their takes on this anymore, but how do you not notice how hard white people are getting shit on? These Jews are overplaying their hand so hard it's absurd.

German poster best poster

>America is getting flooded by dirt

Is Hurricane Harvey Obama's revenge for Texas voting for President trump. His evil hatred may be all powerful!

Bigits confirm !

>those un treaties against weather manipulation
>weather manipulation is a "conspiracy theory"
lol
maybe it was

FUCKING THIS

That's a passable qt chink. I'd defo give her shelter.....if you know what I mean...

>passable
nigga your standards are too low.

I'll just leave this here.

Here's a more realistic pic

So they are too blame?
Good to know.

We have a saying... къopaвo, caкaтo, пичкaтa e злaтo.... blind, maimed, pussy is still gold

>Lee
Fuck you, racist ass nazi!

>Top image is problematic because it's a woman being rescued by a man, and a POC being rescued by a White

Every leftist thinks every single German was a Nazi. Even Hitler's top general, Manstein, wasn't even a Nazi.

fpbp

Why does she need to be carried?
I keep seeing pictures like this

fpbp

>white man saving niggers

Where are you now black boi? Big dick can't save ya wemonz

She's literally wearing rain boots

>Heart attack
Source for this?

She's just a lazy bitch and he's just looking for a photo op

Odd how often I see brand new store bought nazi and confederate flags at these events. You'd think such a deeply considered symbol would be privately displayed often enough not to have the shipping folds.

Meanwhile the antifa flag is creaseless, clearly gotten plenty of use and display.

And this

Also this

Remove the white men and you just have an Asian woman and her baby drowning in a flood.

You can't get boots like her's wet.
They will be ruined.

The ONLY single image I saw with the nazi flag is this one. Yet, thousands of different pantifa ones. America, as Europe, do have a terrorist problem, and one of the groups is pantifa.

YES WHITE MEN CARRYING NON-WHITES FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Fpbp whitey are cucks

this, too (pic related)
>kinda destroys the narrative, huh, libtards?

From what i've seen so far on the live feed its only "deplorable low life trump voters" that have help people out. Really makes you wonder..

The water would be coming up to her waist, if not higher, and she has a baby. That's why.

Explain to me please why that flag is still seen in bad light? Isn´t that a part of history quite a lot of you can be proud of? Or let me quess, confederate are far to right for their tastes usually?

Anyway, good job with all the rescues.

Here's an idea, everyone start looking up videos of Antifa violence on Twitter and tweet it at your representatives.

The msm is baffling them, so we need to show people and Congress what is really going on: a violent communist uprising.

Send that fucking gook back to her dog eating shithole.

Leftists don't like orientals because they do too well.

I think that's why my Latin brother in law hates them. What's bad is he is trying to become a social worker, but hates the guts of oriental people.

comparing hitler to spencer is a mega insult to hitler

Shut the fuck up Garcias.

Lel

have fun in a for-profit federal prison with those two SBRs of yours, I'm sure you'll have no problem with that since it IS the status quo of the current year

HEIL REAL AMERICA!

Look a fucking chink in the land of the Danes, get that soulless animal right the fuck out if there.

Well, obviously, blacks can't swim.

CIA please read.

Centrists are the worst of all, i don't view them as enemies, as they are feeble, but i despise them.
They are a good expression of the "Know-It-All" Archetype that everyone hates
archetypes.com/discover-know-it-all-archetype/

thats okay fritz, you are entitled to your opinions

I wonder how you can not be mad of centrists, they deserve to be crushed between to stronger powers, they chose it themselves. Even Uninterested people/Normies are better in political conversations as they at least do not claim/pretend to know shit *sigh*
FUCK Centrists

he's carrying her to mexico, she has to go back

Why is Brett Favre carrying some Asian girl?

The guy in the top panel has the right idea: we need to start physically removing undesirables ourselves. If we each took the time out of our busy day to personally dump one brown/black/yellow thing over the boarder we could have this country cleaned up in a jiffy.

Agreed.
Asian women were made for white cock.

Why did this have to happen?

Are white people literally braindead or what?

>guy carrying a single mother and her anchor baby to safety
>couple guys out fishing

>white people are America
>white people aren't America
i'm so gonfused

its a Virgin Chad Reference

>139379184
white people have something others don't which is compassion and generosity, is their best traist but their biggest flaw with other "people". That nigger will forget that he could've died if it weren't for a white man only to kill the next white man he finds once the flood is over

ill just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk

if you ever want to set black folk off, just let em know that if it werent for the whities, they'd still be a bunch of cannibals dancing around a campfire praying their AIDS away.

stay woke

i've yet to see a legit cod for the whale

hello FBI

WE MUST PROTECT AND ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF MANKIND AND ELIMINTAE THE POOR GENES IN EVERY GENE POOL IN ALL RACES.

kek is this bitch allergic to water? fml

That's not compassion, that's retardation.

The nigger is a grown man ready to go to war. He doesn't been to be carried like a baby.

wtf i love diversity now

Where are the pictures/videos of niggers looting?

>shipping them to the desalination camps

>racist white saviour complex
Couldn't they have hired more sassy fat latinas to help people? This makes POCs look bad.