Is lobotomy the cure for feminism?

is lobotomy the cure for feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/07/heart-drug-makes-people-less-racist-study_n_1328122.html
deathandtaxesmag.com/179915/british-scientists-have-a-pill-to-make-you-less-racist/
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9129029/Blood-pressure-drug-reduces-in-built-racism.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3101591/Could-SLEEP-make-racist-Gender-racial-bias-erased-nap-claims-study.html
law.stanford.edu/2012/03/19/racey-racey-neuro-hype-can-a-pill-make-you-less-racist/
huffingtonpost
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/07/heart-drug-makes-people-less-racist-study_n_1328122.html
liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1380118698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These women were raised wrong.

Its that simple.

Sure, why not?

So she well burn my house down on accident instead of on purpose.

how's being told that a bad thing?

it implies you are tight
if you think "slut" is negative, then you need to stop slut shaming

Than stop crying about Trump talking about grabbing pussies, you sexually liberated slut.

>that hair
Lobotomy turned her into a feminist?

>humblebragging

>you need to loose your cognitive thinking to become a stupid right winger
typical, you storm weeines need to know that as long as women have intelligent thought to break away from oppressive manchildren such as yourselves you can never get rid of us, and you never will because you morons have no power

beheading is

huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/07/heart-drug-makes-people-less-racist-study_n_1328122.html

deathandtaxesmag.com/179915/british-scientists-have-a-pill-to-make-you-less-racist/

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9129029/Blood-pressure-drug-reduces-in-built-racism.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3101591/Could-SLEEP-make-racist-Gender-racial-bias-erased-nap-claims-study.html

law.stanford.edu/2012/03/19/racey-racey-neuro-hype-can-a-pill-make-you-less-racist/

Mmmh

Let's archive that

>huffingtonpost com/2012/03/07/heart-drug-makes-people-less-racist-study_n_1328122.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/07/heart-drug-makes-people-less-racist-study_n_1328122.html

Kek

More i see, more i understand that abandoning lobotomy was a mistake and significant percentage of population (especially among the females) is in dire need of this operation, because they never do any good things with parts of brain it severs, but plenty of harmful ones.

>we need to drug people in order to have them agree with us

Why is pol against feminism?

What is wrong with a woman wanting a successful life where she can earn good money from a career, and have freedom to travel?

I thought pol was a supporter if "self improvement" but you clearly aren't.

If a woman wants a career, then good on her. Only people who're against that are just jealous males

>as long as women have intelligent thought

So, never?

Yes, it is the final solution

>Tfw no giggling lobotomized gf

>What is wrong with a woman wanting a successful life where she can earn good money from a career, and have freedom to travel?
Going from only men working to both men and women working single-handedly doubled the workforce, meaning everyone was more replaceable and thus wages dropped through the floor.
Feminism was one of the biggest factors in the economy going into the shitter.
2/10 made me reply

How do we explain the growing majority of people who were liberals or democrats before becoming so right wing? Is the real conspiracy that people are being struck in the head at such high numbers that it's turning an entire demographic of a population into right wing idiots? I think we should research this further.

Lol that's not what today's feminism is

>What is wrong with a woman wanting a successful life where she can earn good money from a career, and have freedom to travel?

Everything, apparently. Society is collapsing. Giving women the vote and encouraging them to work has been a disaster. They don't make children anymore and are disgusting materialistic whores, with some exceptions.

>be angry and mean
>get forced lobotomized

you're disgusting

I mean, yeah, she giggles a lot but her IQ was dropped to like 85 and she's an animal now.

Woman is always an animal. What you see is turning it from greedy, cunning and treacherous animal into cute domestic one, perfectly fitting for that one task you use a woman and bringing no complications to your life. Which of those you rather have?

Brilliant.

Dr Walter Freeman - he is ya boy - right throught the orbital eye socket with a freshly cleaned ice pick - little tap, little stir, no fuss no nonsence and no more trouble - Works every time

These home kits are available on line via amazon and ebay - Good for those troublesome tantrums.

wow this is an enlightening thread. we can fix this problem.

Isolating women from Jew propaganda is the cure.

this picture turns me on
major humblebrag

kill yourself faggot

No, all rad fems need is a strong, masculine male to fuck them properly and put them in their place. I've see many unreasonable pig feminists turn into Trad wives for the right man.

That and ovens

Do you even know that it was a guy from your country a portugese scientist that developped the lobotomy and won the Medicine Nobel Prize. Egas Moniz

>she giggles a lot

woah, found a video of an actual lobotomy being performed. pretty hard for me to watch, just imagining the dull round pick being swished around through the brain. must have felt really weird

liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1380118698

Most feminists are really ugly though, how do you shut them up?

It's certainly one of many valid options.

Once again Sup Forums proves that just because it can't get laid, it fantasises about violations of liberty and torture.

The trickle down to ISIS morality continues.

There are different types of feminism you know
For example liberal feminism is the one pushing muh sex-positive degeneracy, against slut shaming, believe genders > 2, and think trannies = real women. Its the popular form of feminism you see today.
Radical feminists are opposed to all of the above.

you sure are lusting for muslim cock hard

just bend over already

>Said man whose country is being taken over by islamic system, proving it to be superior despite genetic inferiority of muslims themselves.

All whitw women should be mutilated. They enjoy it, why do you think theyre all joining isis?
You knights really are pussies. Afraid of a little gore are you? Your women arent, theyre obsessed with getting raped on a spitroast.

>feminism is not a violation of liberty and torture
>reprisal isn't justified
you just activated my almonds

The cure for feminism is for men to stop being dicks to women.

KEK THATS CLEARLY THE ISSUE!

End it. Nuke me please. North korea, let me bask in your eternal radioactive waste.

An ice pick can cure quite a few problems if you know where to stab someone with it.

>oppressive manchildren
>have no power
solid gold bait

Women like dicks.

And for *some* feminists to stop blaming all men for the transgressions of a few assholes.

"Everything is sexist, everything is racist" can go as well.

Human beings operate largely upon unconscious biases and impulses rationalized to the conscious mind.

Many of these are breeding directives which are primal.

Many of the negative male urges are contained by law, or legal framework, or societal structure.

However women whom have been suppressed by cultural norms and legal frameworks have seen those control mechanism destroyed in the last 3 generations.

Meaning what we have done is let loose the darkest portions of the female psyche to run loose upon society. To dominate and control it.

This of course has negative outcomes some of which are talked about like in the book "the war on boys" but most go unchecked and unbalanced and they may ultimately prove to be fatal to the host societies.

> implying women are too smart to accept your ideology

It wasn't illegal for women to work back then though.

Why does it have to be men working anyway? Why can't men be househusbands?