How much does your Gov pay you to study?

How much does your Gov pay you to study?
>500 free gibs which scale with rent
>Loan of free interest and 30% of free money

Nothing, my parents make too much money so I don't qualify for government aid. Even if they don't pay for my school they still count against me. Can't have middle class white kids getting free money, that's reserved for minorities.

>How much does your Gov pay you to study?
lol. Its the opposite in the US.

Americans PAY the government to study. Americans get in hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for the "privilege" to study crap like a phd in literature.

30% free money? It's 50% in Germany. Too bad I don't study.

All of it :^)

Lucky bastard

Nothing, I have government loans. This is so fucking gay, because the loans aren't even enough to cover costs of living, and since my parents are both bums I have to support myself 100% and work full time will doing school full time to qualify for the loans in the first place.

When I was in college I got the pell grant, which is like 6k usd/yr. When I graduated I owed 40k usd in loans. I'll never get it payed off.

is the military a part of the government?

$7k in grants, and another $2k in tuition reimbursement for doing military reserves.

Guess what tho my tuition is still $13k a year, but I should be hardly complaining since american schools cost a fuck ton more than that even for irrelevant degrees.

I'm on a Job Seekers Benefit while i'm studying, simply because it pays more and you don't need to pay it back. So, about $200 weekly.

go to the UAE for a couple years to pay it off, that is what I plan on doing.

In what world is $200 a week more than a job? Even on minimum wage you make more.

Depeding on where you live

I used to get 250£ for school. No biggie

I world where you physically have not time to work a full time job and study.

Damn, they pay you to study...

It's worse when they pay immigrants to study

Seeing how he used the symbol for the dollar I assumed it was some place that uses the dollar. In addition, seeing how its ~noon in America, and the majority of posters on this board are American. I'd say it's safe to assume he is from America.

I've been doing exactly that for years now. Manage your time better.

A world where you're too stupid to do two things at once? Must be a burger

Government here taxes my ed bills at %18 rate

I study 30 hours in class, and expected to study double that out of class. That's 90 hours of study out of 168. Do you honestly expect me to choose between a job or sleep.

As someone who has gone through the University system, I've never had to put in double the amount of class time for any class. Also, most universities cap their credit hours at 24. 18 is full time and anything after 21 is free, so they lose money if they allow people to take free credit hours. Not saying you're lying, just that your story sounds like bull shit.

literally 0%. i'm currently in about 25k of loan debt.

Our government pays me a bit over 1k€ free monies per month. Have fun paying back your studen loans.

t. rat pro

$3k/month.

Realistically, you can get away with an hour a day of studying as long as you make good use of the time. I got a 3.6 last semester in a science major by doing an hour a day.

I have to pay a debt with 18% of interest. Shit is hard, m9.

>tfw too stupid to do that

18%?! Holy fuck....

It will be a breeze user

must be nice living in a 97% white nation
i personally can qualify for interest free loans but thats it. i can find private organizations that give free grants but theyre only a few hundred usd compared to a 30 grand loan

6,015 DKK or $968 a month.

Our banks fuck us in the ass. I've seen a picture of the same bank's branch aboard giving money away with three times less of an interest to survive the competition.

£14kpa + tuition fees

t. EPSRC funded PhD student

After age 25 in the US you no longer need to use your parents for age.

>Free money
People pay taxes, that money benefits you. It's not free. You're an idiot.

>that money benefits you.
And people from Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, North Africa, Africa, The Middle East, Bangladesh, Iranians etc.

Oh, and we are not that much of a fan of paying the worlds highest tax anymore.

I started university at 18 and I'm 24 now. I finished long before they stopped counting.

over 700€