Ur gettign btfo Sup Forums we are winning!!1!

faceit NAZIS. Ur Goin down!

Drumpf is a loser and communism will reign! And there won't be any whit esupremacy!! i'm on the RIGHT side of history you racists! Everyone love us and everyone is gonna be communist and we all get to have free college and be equal and no one gets to be poor!!!!!!1!

Marx and Lenin will be proud of us! They were on the right side of history too! You guys literally support EVIL HITLER!!! Fuck Grumf hes the next hitler, you guys are evil and im ashamed as a whyte man that you ppl do this. Ur all gonna get knocked the f out if u go to any raly

Cool story frienderino. How's school?

this

>spamming Sup Forums with retarded /leftyfaggotry/ has never been tried before
sage

>How's school?
One more recess and he goes home for today.

Sage

>EVIL HITLER

False Flag

Hey come. On.

This kid never went to school or he couldn't be this retarded.

Only literally retarded people could fall for communism after every demonstration of it ever shows that it is a power grab for the elite and results in starvation for everyone else.

Literally illustrate too if you can't even read recent history.

You forgot to change faggot flag's title.

>esupremacy!!
You know how I know you're a silly beaner?

Literally illiterate

Kys coward
Sage

can you retype this in Pidgin please?
it's the official language of Sup Forums

now tell me your IQ, your age and your annual income so i get the laughs of the week

I will only support communism if every single person that has a ever had a politcal thought gets executed. Everyone. Left right center altAnything moderates ISIS etc. Every political thought dead. Purged per say. Burn all political books and any book written to persuade the common man. Get rid of the philosophers, the deep thinkers. Burn the universities and get rid of social sciences. Delete all history.

Then we can start again. Pure

faceit nazis. Ur goin painimautim!

drumpf is wanpela loser karamapim tok communism will reign! karamapim tok there won't be any whit esupremacy!! i'm on the right side of history you racists! everyone love us karamapim tok everyone is gonna be communist karamapim tok we balus get to have free college karamapim tok be et, etpela karamapim tok no one gets to be poor!!!!!!1!

marx karamapim tok lenin will be proud of us! they were on the right side of history too! you guys literally support evil hitler!!! fuck grumf hes the next hitler, you guys are evil karamapim tok im ashamed as wanpela whyte man that you ppl asua, hevi this. Ur balus gonna get knocked the f out if u go to any raly

Slide thread, sage and move along.

>Fake and gay
Sage

ok, jjust for pigidin users

facei t NAZIS. ya e be go dey down!

Drumpf dey e lose dey an don communism dey reign! they won be no whit supreme!!! I on de RIGHT dey part of da histry ya racis's! Everyone dey very love we an all is gonna be communist an dey all get have learn college an dey be equal and none dis get poor!!!!!!1!

Marx an de Lenin be proud on us! Dey on de riyet side of histry plus! Ye pepl dey literal help badman HITLER!!! Fuck Grumf hes de new hitler, ya guy dey be evil and i be shame as da whyte man thas ju ppl da do dis. Ur be al gon git da knock tdey f out is u be wey an raly.

I hope i didn't mess that up im not good with pidgin

Aside from the horrible spelling, what kind of "REAL MACHO WHITE MAN" brings over 400 people to attack 17 people who were permitted to rally, and not only that, but you can't even fight worth a damn so you get your ass kicked for about 2 minutes, then the guys figure they shouldn't continue to fight because that's not what they came to do (unlike you), so you follow them, try to blind one of them with acid TWICE, but you end up getting some on one of your leaders, and it backfires on you worse than it did on your intended target, 7 of your men get knifed, and as an end result, you end up hurting yourselves more than your enemy despite outnumbering them nearly 10:1?

Sure you along with the help of the police, cornered two of them on the steps of the capitol building and threw concrete slabs, rocks, bricks, and other shit at them (one of them was handicapped), but the other 15 of them remained relatively unscathed. Why do you think this is, Antifa? Is it because you can't fight for shit and need to throw shit at people who are willing to fight you back?

gonna love killing your kind in the up coming civil war

its called faggot cause you're all nazi faggots and ur all getting destroyd

If you win, God forbid, we all lose, most of all you (look at any country where leftists did a communist revolt, they were genocided soon after!!)! do you even understand that you are the elites' footsoldiers and that your ideology is frankencancer, it cannot win in debate, it can't even be accepted when it's taught in school, just pathetic.

nah

Anarchy is non-sustainable. Get rekt lib fags. Capitalism is the natural progression always.

racist, white boy?
>pic related
they coming for ya

Your hate speech is triggering me, I need a safe space. Would like to fuck one of your easy women though, maggot.

You're group is off the scale op. Stupid ass Terrorists. You are Fascist as fuck.

Actually you are getting BTFO right now.

While people are suffering and dying in Texas, you are still throwing shit fits at Berkley and elsewhere.

Normies are seeing your for the self-serving pieces of shit you are.

>Daily reminder: Antifa and Neo Nazis are the same assholes on different ends of the political spectrum.

Marx an Lenin opposed the establishment. Antifa are it's henchmen.

That's pretty great. Talking about pic related, BLM takes out anti-fa and makes them eat shit so the Anti-fa is scared to go out anymore. BLM continues their own thing, rioting and looting various cities which is their logo and police hammers on them hard. Anti-fa broken by blacks, blacks end up in prison. Life goes it's normal course. Comfy.

Are you a communist or an anarchist? Pick one.

what a great opportunity to spend time with your wife's son and boyfriend.

lol they think the elites will let them have communism

no, you are foot soldiers against any sort of white uprising, but are completely expendable to the elite who just want to secure neoliberalism

this fills me with a rage I had not anticipated.

Antifa has been the biggest useful tool ever. Every single person who was on the fence politically has hopped to the right or at least opened up to the idea that the left is wholly corrupt and evil. Those who still remain on the fence are afraid of speaking in a positive light for the left. Not only is the FBI going to bring to light those who are organizing this shitfest, they will be exposing who is bankrolling this garbage. Action will be taken against them - this not only ends Antifa, but it will end a large number of subversive plans these faggots are trying to push.

Thanks idiots - you've been extremely useful.

are there more, to people take the bait?

I always love the way they say how they ran the Nazi's out of Berkley, or some other full on East/West coast city. Its really funny how they don't seem to pull their bullshit in the heartland of this country.

Yes, but I don't have them all. Whoever came up with these is a fucking genius.

faggot.png says all

lmao OP, lmao. That's good stuff right there.

We're very afraid

Antifa is a reactive, not proactive

Reactive like a bunch of mindless MKULTRA'd drones.

Its legal to shoot anyone who is willfully trying to destroy property in Texas, especially city/state property. There won't even be an inquiry - cops will see statue/property damage then see the Texans ID and that will be that.

I dare you faggots to come to texas... don't be a pussy now.

I thought there was a big demo when antifa tried to remove that statue in houston

FUCK YOU WHITEY

Wtf is that creature

gucke "hart aber fair" Gauland extrem stronk , die Bolschewisten strunzdumm

pic relatiert : bolschewistisches Dummfickbückstück ( studiert (((Bolitik)))

send this scum to Auschwitz

larp much

Don't know about Marx or Lenin but daddy was proud of mouldy locks.

Lol. Communism could literally win, and it would still lose to reality. You can't do it in a world with scarce resources in need of allocation and priorities.

spreading a gash that's surrounded by unkempt hair may be one of the most effective ways to avoid rape. spread the word, end rape culture now.

no.. you're def. not winning lmao

stop larping you faggot
sage

Don't know I didn't even knew about antifa until they punched richard spencer.

Dis deserves praise friend old fag

Zack Samford is a nigger loving faggot.

>8 Years
>Your helping us achieve it too

Thanks dummies

who are the contemporary thinkers of the antifa movement?

such a shame, she would be pretty hot if she sorted herself out, she has nice tits

Daily Stormer's back with new domain
>dailystormer.al

The old one is on hold, we're getting this one back too. It's you who's losing this one, we're just improving our infrastructure.

Just look at the history of your financier George Soros. He doesn't give a shit about your ideology. Only middle class cucks follow your ideology. You are the useful idiots that Lenin was talking about. Race baiting and identity politics is a ploy to destroy the country so the elite can steal all of the wealth.
>college is never free, someone has to pay for it
>in communism only commissars and other government officials will be wealthy beyond believe and everybody else will be poor.

Super Cool Story Lad.
Meanwhile everyone else has moved out of the basement and stopped being entitled.

I'm convinced OP is some Ausfag constantly shitposting these threads. The new flag system ruined this board and the mods knew exactly what they were doing.

The whole reason why the alt-right even exists is because of the far lefts identity politics of the SJW's. If the gender studies class's didn't brainwash people into their cult there would be no alt-right and Trump would of never been elected.

U r a retard

I'd call it obvious bait, but this is how Antifas talk IRL too.