LOVE your fellow man WHOEVER HE IS

See past superficial differences and just LOVE

You will feel 100 times better, I promise

Just try it.....

turn that thing around

Try it bro

Im telling you...

ok

It takes to much effort for little reward to no outcome.

Feeling good and inner piece and calmness is "little reward" or "no outcome" to you?

Gimme a break...

*peace, sorry

>posts findings on cure for chrons
>instant 404
NO I WILL NOT STOP THE HATE!
FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!

flip that peace sign upsidedown and you have the final rune of the germanic alphabet

flip your worldview upsidedown and you have the final recipe of inner peace

being black pilled is the same. you don't care or take anything seriously, calmly waiting for your impending doom while taking the piss out of unfortunate events.
I've been there anyway, people just take the piss out of your generosity, in fact being nice to someone never got me anywhere.

>LOVE your fellow man WHOEVER HE IS
you literally love Hitler?

Hate is the fuel that drives my old and evil heart. So that's a no you pussy ass faggot. Now go die in a fire.

Im not talking about going to soup kitchens

Im talking of the hate you feel inside

Let it go, for a day

Do it as an experiment

You literally have nothing to lose, and everything to gain...

lol I'm not talking about going to soup kitchens either.

>Hate is the fuel that drives my old and evil heart

Then replace it with love for a day

Do it as an experiment

Obviously no one needs to know

faggot

Do it then

You look like a fucking pig in heat.

End the hate
Segregate

I know you have to put on a "hardcore" face on Sup Forums and even hide your ethnicity because of brutal ridicule, but, just consider it..

Like I said, no one needs or will ever know, but if something positive comes out of it, its purely for YOUR benefit

Stop the divide!
Time for genocide!

Just think about it, on your own time, and ridicule me here so you dont feel your internet peers consider you a fag

Im plenty alright with that, brother, go in peace..

Absolutely Völkisch

Eat shit and die, commie hippie filth!

Wish I could man, but the differences aren't superficial, and following through on the delusion that they are will only lead to sadness.

Your insults and exclamation point make me feel you are younger than 25

Search the root of that anger deep inside brother

Try love for one day, you have nothing to lose

The opposite, 24hrs are up and you still feel this hateful, then you know love is bullshit

fuck you, every time I hear to calm down or remain calm that means the opposite: I'm wither about to be diagnosed with a fatal disease or be arrested. people who ask people to be peaceful are agent provocateurs of the worst kind.

that rounded sunwheel is my favorite

You dont have to play blind to the differences

All you have to do is not let the hate they arise consume your ego

Find inner peace with yourself, not with lunatics on the streets or screens who scream about lunacy

do you love hitler

An agent provocateur would criticize you about your way of thinking and demand you change it for ever because its wrong

All Im saying is try to feel more love for 24hrs, than hate

Its a neat experiment and doesnt cost you anything nor will indoctrinate you into anything

You literally have THOUSANDS of more hours to live, whats just 1 of them?

I dont hate him, I think he was misunderstood

You don't have to play blind to the differences
>so what is the issue then?

All you have to do is not let the hate they arise consume your ego
>but then I won't improve on anything, or sacrifice myself for a higher cause.

Find inner peace with yourself, not with lunatics on the streets or screens who scream about lunacy
>judgmental much? you seem to have an ego thinking you're somehow better then people.

>Hitler was misunderstood
welcome, nazi brother!

This makes sense. Hatred is for plebs.

I dont think Im better than people

I think my days are more peaceful (esoterically) than most people in here and it leads me to clearer thoughts, which are wasted on me because Im sure I could never accomplish anything grand

But I see WAY smarter people in here loosing their way because theyre consumed by this everyday hate which literally messes up with your way of thinking, seeing and reacting to things

And I think its a waste

>Welcome

Brother, im 31

I've been sympathetic to Hitler since I was 23-24

Fuck off faggot.
I hope you die of a heart attack when some patriot makes an example of you for blocking traffic you communist loser cuntholster.

Australia, always flying off the handle

Read the thread brother

That could never happen to me

One less cuck in the world

does your pirateflag represent what i think it does?

Im not a mind reader

yet

No, sorry

I just use a custom flag because otherwise what I say would be lost in my ethnicity

And Im not here to shitpost

oh well we're on the same page then.
I will be not hateful when I can take a crap and not be constipated for three days. and I am hateful for eating so much sugar and drinking so much tea that I've been constipated for three days, I'm also mad at my work for being general assholes, but also at the economy for not being good enough to where I can get a better job, and I could go on...but at least I'm not in the e.u. amen for that.

OH... o.k. then. so you DON'T go out into the woods to worship a burning owl every once in a while? and you also don't have sex with animals, and eat human feces?

Thats all normal and natural

This thread is not for you

If you've been here long enough you know there are brilliant minds blinded by hate

And that's not good. Because that kind of consuming hate ends up consuming your psyche

There are minds here who in a war could come up with brilliant strategic plans, but what Im seeing here is the equivalent of someone killing a garrison of your army and you (not you im replying to) going FULL CHARGE when you KNOW all your soldiers are gonna die, and if you just thought this out with more inner peace you could come up with a plan to surround all of them, and even with way smaller forces take them down

But you get consumed by hate and end up fucking your cause in the ass

Well, alright, every once in a while I eat some human liver but I mean, who doesnt, right?

Death is peaceful, I give you that.

Hate is natural defense mechanism of human brain. Why would i stop it?

Find your center brother

A center built around hate is like a castle in the sand

A center built around things you love with hate being its outer reinforcement, is an impenetrable castle

see

sorry, see

Anyway brothers, my wife just finished making a delicious meal

I hope you take into consideration even 1% of the shit I said

I will be around and if you want we'll talk some other day

Bye

>once shit hits the fan i record the ground and start spinning frantically
every
fucking
time

>you
>Your