Polish couple brutally beaten and wife gang raped in Italy

Italian manhunt of 4 Africans who have savagely beating a polish man and gang raped his wife.

A mediator from (((Bologna))) has been suspended after commenting that after the initial moments the rape becomes normal sex.

A far-right member of "noi con salvini" (Northern league) has been suspended after a comment where he wished to the women of the PD (democratic party) to be the next victims.

Vice Minister of Poland is asking for the execution of the men involved in the rape.

Italian policemen sent to protect the mosque from acts of revenge are actively refusing to follow orders.

A worker of an asylum center commented the inhuman gangrape with "girls love to be raped" in the last few hours. Already 3 Italians have been arrested while heading to the asylum center carrying weapons with them, one of the men was found with multiple weapons and molotovs in his car.

The government is pushing for an exemplar sentence against the 4 men, while many on Facebook are calling for a manhunt and lynching of the 4 involved.

Right parties are remarking that Italy needs to close its borders and illegals to be expelled from our territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/aponline/2017/08/26/world/europe/ap-eu-italy-beach-attack.html?mcubz=0
youtube.com/watch?v=E2e4sS7P_no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

love you Italy

Par for the course when you step outside a white country.

Stupid poles are only fit for the oven. I hope a neo-hitler finally removes their slime race

This will not stand, man. This aggression will not stand. Seriously though, here's hoping Italy finally sorts their shit out.

Yeah because Northern Europe is really keeping the muds out, good point

>Casapound-chan

Ahahahah

Is that real???

Spaghetti guys are good guys.

Good. Fuck polish scum.

Fuck off kike. Noone wants you here.

>Vice Minister of Poland is asking for the execution of the men involved in the rape.

Extradition to Poland will be fine. No one will care what happen to them. And in couple years noone will remember their existance

Welp this is over. We should all move to ((())) in order to be safe. Not even Europe is safe anymore

I hope they will be extradited too

That's based Italy, keep up the good work, Second Renaissance when ?

they were safe in Poland. not sure why they would have left to go to a place where this is common, like Italy. very unfortunate

It never ended, we just got quite

OH lookee here. How's that toilet cleaning in eatern Poland hohol?

I have been to Poland twice and never felt safer in my life

Everyone was white

Bumping for justice

>Extradition to Poland will be fine.

Will taking in migrants to be executed count toward meeting the refugee quota?

#not all the third

>Vice Minister of Poland is asking for the execution of the men involved in the rape.

Fucking based, I wish some politician here had the balls to say that :(

Lmao

Is there a news source for this anywhere?

>Italian policemen sent to protect the mosque from acts of revenge are actively refusing to follow orders.
>Already 3 Italians have been arrested while heading to the asylum center carrying weapons with them
What, are the police refusing to protect mosques but protecting asylum centers?

Are fascist waifus the future?

My family came from italy, so this shit always pains me.

Godspeed, hope you guys fuck their shit up.

yep
also requesting Lega-chan pics for research purposes

idk, how about the NYT and EVERY SINGLE ITALIAN NEWSPAPER

nytimes.com/aponline/2017/08/26/world/europe/ap-eu-italy-beach-attack.html?mcubz=0

fucking spaniards I swear to God

Hi Fil :)

>fucking spaniards I swear to God
It's like watching brothers squabble

This

If you guys ever have a civil war or any war against europe I'm unironically flying over

>Extradition to Poland will be fine.
Extradition to Poland for sandniggers or niggers for a crime like this is an absolute guarantee that they'll be tortured to death.

>Italian policemen sent to protect the mosque from acts of revenge are actively refusing to follow orders.

Please this

Burn it down

Drive the invaders from the land of the church

> one of the men was found with multiple weapons and molotovs in his car.

Its allready boiling. After just 2 years basically.
Whats gonna happen in 5 more?
goddamn tinfoils were right, heavy civil unrest allmost bound to happen.

I don't see the problem there

same
hope trump doesnt fuck up the liberation of europe

Italians are the best
Much love from the United Caliphate

I think you got the wrong guy

all we need now is a financial crash

and the fire will rise brother

Neither do I

>A mediator from (((Bologna))) has been suspended after commenting that after the initial moments the rape becomes normal sex.
l'eterno (((Bolognese)))

Just curious, are there any police guarding the victims?

They're in a hospital, why would they need guards?

>l'eterno (((Bolognese)))
obligatory

Here it is

I would enjoy some public nigger lynching.

To protect them from retaliation for going to the police.

How is it tinfoil to predict massive civil unrest?
Diversity + proximity = war.
Simple.

Fucking nigger. Fuck you.

thank you very much, fellow pastabro
have an Ezio Greggio

>A mediator from (((Bologna))) has been suspended after commenting that after the initial moments the rape becomes normal sex.
>A worker of an asylum center commented the inhuman gangrape with "girls love to be raped" in the last few hours.
What the fug is wrong with these people?

What a great mediator... everyone calm down she loved it after she got past the rapey part

I would give her my RUSPA

they're neoliberal vermin, not even the commies would let this shit fly over here

I find it really amusing how a retarded generation of italians will be the undoing of a 1500 yo civilization that only came to be, because the previous civilization made the same mistake.

What? I don't even think they went to the police, more like they found them on the beach several hours later but never mind that, i think you have the wrong idea of our country

I guess so. I just had the crazy thought that they should really give the victims police protection. Nice of them to guard the mosque though.

there really isn't much to protect them from in a hospital tho

Here's another one I found

>Same face as casapound-chan

Oy vey

Yeah that Lego tower is really something

>PCI
ew, no thanks

Where do you think we are? Stop blindly believing in memes for fuck's sake

What's up with Polish women and getting raped? I remember one was recently raped in Mamaia by a homeless guy.

>Already 3 Italians have been arrested while heading to the asylum center carrying weapons with them, one of the men was found with multiple weapons and molotovs in his car.

JeJ I fucking love my country. The victims weren't even Italian. It's like we are just looking for excuses to start lynching niggers.

Maybe you'll like this one better

I mean i understand the thought but we're talking about 4 wanted north africans, they won't attack anyone unless they outnumber them because they are weak inbred manlets, you don't really need protection

well, it certainly is an improvement

I just hope Italobros drive them into the sea and not towards the north where I live.

No shit, you tell me.

wat?

So what? You have a problem with them being tortured to death?
I would do it if I my gov allowed me to do it, they wouldn't even have to order me.

>Italy smashes record for tallest Lego Tower

Kek, as it should be.

Haha, fucking metal.

You think death is not appropriate for this crime?
I'm not saying every rape should be punished this way, but it is certainly a greater crime if a lower race does it against Europeans.
I'm in favour of having laws that discriminate on racial basis.

I know it's hard for you north European übermensch to unterstand, but the vice minister's basically saying those niggers should be killed

This makes me feel warm and cozy inside

now we know where to go...

It's probably just that there is no death penalty in Italië, nor is there one in Polen, so calling for an execution, especially when you are representing a whole country, would seem a bit strange.

Good luck to based Italy!

>Extradition to Poland for sandniggers or niggers for a crime like this is an absolute guarantee that they'll be tortured to death.

>sandniggers attack people
>turns out some of them are Poles
>Poland builds it's own Guantanamo for mudslimes attacking their citizens
>sandniggers now face the real risk of being tortured for accidentally killing or harming a Pole
>crime rate decreases across Europe
>migration halts
Saviours of Europe indeed.

>You think death is not appropriate for this crime?

Not entirely unreasonable, if tried and convicted.. It just surprises me that a vice minister of an EU country calls for executions so freely.

As I said, his sentiment surprises me. I have no judgement on the morality of the issue..

If you don't stick these fucks skulls on a pike to warn away the rest of the savages then this shit will keeping happenings because they know they can get away with it without consequence.

I'm sure there's a way to arrange for them to accidentally fall off some cliff.
Doesn't have to be 100% lawful if people are collectively willing to look away.
In the 60ties the police in Paris literally murdered 250+ Algerians who were protesting the war in Algeria.
Police straight up executed these people and threw them into the river. No one ever talked about it, everyone just agreed that they deserved death.

>Italians get shit on in Italy
>nothing happens
>Poles get shit on in Italy
>shitstorm
Ok, this is interesting.

It's Poland bros, they have never given a fuck about what the rest of Europe thinks.

We will have to introduce the death penalty again simply because we already have so many people here from alien cultures who cannot be reigned in any other way.
Doesn't matter if you call it Sharia or something else, it will come eventually because there's no way you are going to have civilisation otherwise here in Europe.
That's why I was against Islamic immigration right from the beginning

If only he had a gun

>Poland
>giving a shit about niggers that weren't supposed to be there in the first place
is it your first day here?

I need to get my citizenship to Italy. Half my family already has it

>he thinks kikeland is safe
jej, enjoy your summer 2018 in a bomb shelter

welcome to poland, enjoy your stay

>A far-right member of "noi con salvini" (Northern league) has been suspended after a comment where he wished to the women of the PD (democratic party) to be the next victims.

Fkn savage.

>polish couple beaten and raped on beach in Italy
gotta go do Idaly :DDDDDDDDD

dont want to disrupt the party, but are there any sources fot OPs claims? even original italian ones
having a bet w my italian gf those savages were at least sandniggers and cant find anything in german/english newspapers...

youtube.com/watch?v=E2e4sS7P_no

Just went live lads.

our media says africans and not blacks

Better than living in Jew York City, I'll tell ya that much

The info on gang rape and comment my polish vice minister are legit, it's a big thing in polish media.

Fucking north niggerland... I hope they get sent to poland