man america is so degenerate

I stopped caring bro.

>Two asians making kids

What's wrong?

Both are Asians though.

Why do you guys say they're both asian? Cuckerberg is whiter than anyone on pol

>Daughter
TRIGGRED
Did you just assume your child's gender MARK?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You fucking nerds will never shame me out of my yellow fever. I will fight to the death for my glorious anime and waifus.
>pic related proof that white + yellow is master race

future president right there

show some you respect you scum

Jews see the writing on the wall in the West. They are trying to gain influence in China.

Cuckerberg is 0% white, 100% ASIAN

>his wife's hands are bigger than his

Zuckerman trying to break the Asian market

And they are doing this by mixing themselves, a population of a few million, with Chinese, a population of 1.5 billion?

Cringe.

Go KYS, OP , go fast and KYS, ok?

Israel has more to do with genghis khan than wolfgang von bach

freakshow

They did the same thing to Germans once.
Look how that turned out.

kaifeng jews did that first

YES YES YES THIS IS EXACTLY THE FUTURE WE NEED

THANKYOU BASED ASIANS

not even chimps would fuck dat

Why does kikes go for the shittiest asian women?

Says the nip

asian americans want white men, asian asians want asian men
non-whites get the leftovers
but asians are shit anyway

What are you talking about? It doesn't follow.

>The last census revealed about 400 official Jews in Kaifeng, now estimated at some 100 families totalling approximately 500 people.[15] Up to 1,000 residents have ties to Jewish ancestry,[10] though only 40 to 50 individuals partake in Jewish activities.
Its nothing.

The dude has a gorillion dollars and that's his wife? Fuck off

Funny that the kike is race mixing.

He's a creepy looking dude.

Is this a Chad ?

Kikes are a poison to other races.

even andrew anglin of dailystormer admits kpop girls are the master face

imagine creampieing this hnggg