Why don't you unglue your supreme-white asses and help people who are in deep shitty water in Texas?

Why don't you unglue your supreme-white asses and help people who are in deep shitty water in Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UDEQ1JKPYA
heavy.com/news/2017/08/houston-looters-arrests-harvey-loot-crew-fake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those people's insurance companies will help them.

>Why don't you unglue your supreme-white asses and help people who are in deep shitty water in Texas?
Why?

becuase I'm not white, racist

Someone call police, a nigger is kidnapping two kids

sage

Why aren't you showing the pictures of the niggers who are looting unchecked through Texas right now?

Man, you come right out of a comic book.

Also, the water is knee deep. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Any adult can wade his way through.

>Man, you come right out of a comic book.
You came right out of a mud hut. Yesterday. Because that's the only thing niggers can create.

my cousin was at that scene and I can assure you, the black man was stealing those children

Uh, because I live on another continent? You stupid ass nigger

Black people are helping yes

But you BLM NIGGERS are too busy looting peoples houses and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UDEQ1JKPYA

Neck yourself. MLK Would be ashamed.

You are hopeless, utterly hopeless. I'm a black man and I'll be leaving tonight to help those people because it is getting worse over there. I own a little shop and my wife will work instead of me for 5 days. Meanwhile, you'll still be here bitching at damn niggers, gooks, muslims, mexicans, eskimos, papuans and shitstains from Patagonia. And when I'll come back to this shithole and see all you maggots at the Sup Forums, protesting me, spitting. Calling me useless wellfare nigger and all kinds of vile crap! Who are you to talk shit like that, huh? Who are you? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell you're yelling about! Who killed this country? You did it.

Based black man has spoken and I saved his words of wisdom.

You're not wrong. I'm too scared to go out and help. I don't want to get killed by looters or get my ankle cut by some underwater glass.

I live ashamed. Fuck.

useless welfare nigger, stay away from kids! Also, how do you plan to carry away that 1000 inch TV?

Not a sufficient retort.

Unless it's Mexico.
We gotta maker sure everyone know it's mexico.

swift currents can knock people over and you can be swept down stream, if you don't know what your doing you can easily drown

A bunch of them ran off after crossing the boarder they just used it as an excuse to get in the US.

because i'm not a moron who lives near sea level?
90% of the land in the world would have to be covered before i have to worry about water problems and i'm only a few hundred feet above sea level.

#HARVEYLOOTCREW CHECKIN IN WUT WUT

You retard people are always going to leave near sea level. How the fuck are we supposed to trade if nobody lives by the sea?

No, what will happen is that the media will focus right back on Trump again for a perceived slight and forget all those disguisting evil nasty racist white people who stayed behind to suffer/help. They won't allow any good coverage.

Live*

you are all niggers except OP

let them drown fuck them

Niggers are the fucking scourge of the land. Asians, spics, Indians pale in comparison to the nigger.

Based Jamal

heavy.com/news/2017/08/houston-looters-arrests-harvey-loot-crew-fake/

that's untrue and not straight

Thats just rambos speech from first blood with a few words changed you larper
Imagine that the 1% of black people that could write that would actually be here

I don't even live near texas, if I was I'd definitely help. I'm not a heartless faggot, even if I do bitch about niggers and spics, that's just venting out y'know.

Fuck 99% of niggers though. Just because 1% is ok doesn't mean the rest are too.

You're a nigger. What now?

I have nothing in my life but I am fairly strong and fit. I live on the east coast in a major city, how could I get down there in time to help? If I could I would get a plane ticket but I am just a neet.

>supreme-white
>supreme
guess i dont have to help after all

>live in area of hurricane risk
>get hit by hurricane
not my problem.

they had so much warning, and katrina fresh in their minds. Let the stragglers drown.

You're a sad little man i will die as such, i will pray for you tonight.

why? because i don't care about ameriniggers. let them all drown.

>Live in Texas on the gulf
>Don't evacuate when there's a fucking hurricane coming
First, why?

No. It shows everyone that living in a hurricane prone area is nonsensical.

mainly because they are niggers

Because I live on a different continent you dumb motherfucker.

at least azn women are thin enough to be carried

>dey gud bois aint did nuffin
Nice damage control article. Nowhere in that entire 'article' does it provide any evidence that these claims are fake. I guess the author saying so is supposed to be the evidence -- in spite of actual video evidence to the contrary? And let me guess, if we question the demonstrably false narrative we're racist Nazis?

>don't mess with Texas
>help help Texas needs help!

Why the fuck is he stealing two white kids?

already on it. So before you start fucking saying shit on a message board for retards you betters watch your fucking tone, boy.