twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck

pedos must die

little george

All of them

/thread

Awwwww shareblue is angry

This

yeah but throwing up faces is more fun because they could be potentially browsing.

This disgusting fuck on the left, Brian Stelter or whatever the fuck, is definitely a chi-mo. Look at his shark-toothed grin and pervert fucking face. I hate this lump of shit

his teeth are gross as fuck too

100%

His fucking shill-kike show, "Credible Sources," or w/e is a direct response to the fake news craze. He is such a nasty condescending little fuck. Jeffrey Lord used to BTFO and gape that faggot and he would lose his cool and start sperging hard. Felt good man

My issue is he feigns ignorance and pretends to be inquisitive when in fact he's just being a slimy jew.

pedophile, drug addict and race mixer

I heard shareblue as a whole and all employees will be indicted within the month for Conspiracy to commit sedition.

You should quit before that happens.

list of republican sex offenders, mostly pedos

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387

Trump is a TV star
Trump is a long time friend of Epstein
Benefited from Epstein services

the judge who protected Trump, now works for Trump

how does it feel knowing Mueller is on Trumps team?

Or that Hillary is going to be put to death?

Or that Bill and Obama are going to prison?

Or that Mossad is being exposed?

Or that the CIA and the kikes are all going down?

you got your answer there, you filthy pedo enabler

How does it feel knowing everything that you worked for since WW2 is never going to be accomplished?

you got salt, I got facts

>#Trump

It is so obvious it is the media shills who are getting hysterical to the point of sounding insane. Fear of being found out does that. Being blackmailed by the evil assassins in the Khazarian/Democrat/CIA criminal cabal does that. The list is easy to make.

He looks like a pedo. Got that marionette look.

I guarantee this freak fucks kids with Podesta.

Looking at those pics, can Americans not tell how creepy their open mouthed smiles are? It's supposed to be a spontaneous reaction that involves your entire face.

Trumps got a genuine smile

I just assume no one has posted Eichenwald because there's no speculation involved.

It's well known in Russia that Putin makes his spys bug famous people's hotel rooms whenever they come to Russia, then uses the audio/footage to blackmail them. He has dirt on a whole host of journalists, political figures and celebrities. I'm not necessarily talking about the Russian hookers pissing on the bed bullshit, but filming foreigners in their hotel rooms has always been KGB 101.

Russia also has a lot of problems with child trafficking.

He looks like he wouldn't go younger than 17

p much. he outed himself.

Mccain doesn't look like a pedo but the other 2 do.

he looks like he like 5 year old boys

>Buck's Fishing and Camping
(formerly Sneed's)

are the hats some indication of sexual preference. What's left hand cunt's hat say?

Seltzer's childish but forceful voice + the disconnect between his eyes and mouth when he smiles gives me chills. That guy visits the disco shower in Comet's back room.

>This disgusting fuck on the left, Brian Stelter >his shark-toothed grin
>pervert fucking face

There's definitely a creepy mania behind his smile

T. Leftist pedo enabler.

he's actually gay, if you don't know

He's got to have at least sniffed some little girls underwear in deep overwhelming lust.

JK Rowling: Confirmed.
wearelumos.org
Plaese look at this logo.

>Americans

I think you meant (((Americans)))

Obey MSM you fart fluffer

im having a raging speculation

...You don't need to convince me more that he is a pedo, I already believe.

You got a TV, a low IQ and a weak personality

I agree with you there, mate.

stephen king

also oprah winfrey and that guy from the pawn shop, pretty sure he sells organs too

Smarmy smug bitch eats babies fingers and throws bones in pile in corner of studio

Look at the 'Contact Us' part.

I bet those are the countries they "operate" in.

McCain has a preference for Viet-ladybois. Lieberman I don't know. The hat is definitely a clue. Graham just likes to watch.

Shadow Brokers said McCain and Lindsay graham share a vietnamese boy?

I don't know. I'm just having fun shitposting

Eichenwald's name was one of the first to come up in Pizzagate articles. Not necessarily bc he was implicated, but because he wrote an article for the NY Times.

'On the Web, Pedophiles Extend Their Reach' by Kurt Eichenwald, published on August 21st, 2006 and he listed various symbols and code words used by chi-mos.

>hides behind statue - symbolism for how pedos hide in the shadows
Clinton pedo confirmed.

Or, you know, the name slick willy and the lolita express log.

Clinton bringing the globalist bants

All of them