How do you deal with our current society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKCYjWwdyAs
youtube.com/watch?v=h1NDxHKD6qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

after a while everything starts to get really fucking funny

Gas the kikes.

Drugs help.

EtOH

i toe the line with my nose down at the floor like a beta cuck, only out of sheer pity do i muster the strength to glance forward but its a return right back down to the initial position. How the fuck SHOULD I deal with this fucking mess of a show we got going on here?

Xanex

I don't. I keep to myself and watch as people like you squirm. It's pretty good times desusenpaifamitachi

This
You start to realize the double think most people have and you laugh at how pathetic they are for believing in relativism.

Everything is fine, user.

EU4 and Dungeons & Dragons

you enjoy the decline, that's all u can do

By dropping out of it

Only correct answer

you know what
you're right
it's hilarious actually

drinking beer and watching old TV shows, OP. You'll find that most shows made before the turn of the century weren't all about pandering to the (((SJW))) and the shitskin. Plus I've eliminated most of the above from my social circle, pretty comfy actually.

>MGTOW, continue research into reproduction
>research the occult, alchemical sciences that are publically forbidden
>dive more into economics and social engineering

I have now cut out all the cancer/normal faggots in my life.

>can no longer tolerate those who propagate the cancer
>the rent seeking corruption
>the ignorant of politics

Or worst of all, the Cult of Positivity, those virtue signalling pieces of shit are hardcore whores, they'll suck any fucking dick as long as its MSM

>no more

Just sit back and watch it all burn.

You kind of learn to be Jewish. A Jew might know something is propaganda for dumb Goyim but that can make it interesting in it's own right, if not darkly funny at times. In other words, you make a sort of barrier where things don't immediately effect you, or you try to anyway.

People in society are just like npc in video games, you've trained all these years for that user.

this..

just laugh and enjoy this twilight zonesque, ludicrous, fucked up ride.

Increasingly poorly.

Everything depresses me. I'm so despondent about everything...

Its Shit. Want to die

I tried it before it didn't work it's like karma got me. I tried screwing someone at work once to move up the latter and it work. Ended up getting replace by some poo in the loop.

Why do Jews get away with everything?

get /fit/ and prepare for the worst, that's what im doing

Sounds like affirmative action (diversity quotas) and/or them getting someone they could pay less.

Jews have centuries of experience that is hard to compete with.

don't

Dark Enlightenment Now!
Counter-revolution Now!

Live your life and create a better world. Listen to Dr Jordan Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=nKCYjWwdyAs

I don't.

My predicament is chiefly my fault of course, I must be defective in some way. I think I need to kill my parents to give myself the freedom to A) Kill myself or B) make something of myself

This.

I've tried four times to get a movement off the ground. To motivate people. To educate people.
The largest numbers the NSCLRP ever saw was about 300 people, but not a single one contributed anything. We led several marches and protests.
But in the end. we collapse. People like to pretend they have the Will... but they don't. They all want it RIGHT NOW and they mistake planning for inaction.
They jump ship.

Fuck it.

This
I find it funny people can be so completely ignorant of everything. I just laugh when I see dumb shit happen in society.

That's right goyim strop reproducing and take the MGTOW pill. Live a life of hedonism and let the world burn beneath you.

How can you do all that The Esteemed Doctor advices if you are not an aristocrat of the soul?

I simply accept that I cannot change anything on my own and that getting angry or depressed won't help. I try to redpill people around me, which has been a succes for me. And instead of wasting my time drinking or using drugs to escape this degenerate societey, I try to improve myself by lifting, reading, etc.

You don't, become homeless like you deserve and leave your parents alone.

Maybe he shouldn't have been a fucking murderer. That kind of puts a bummer on everytthinmg

Work my 8 hours and then proceed to drown my consciousness with booze and weed.

That must of been a battle that the Hapsburgs could never recover from. Maybe the beginning of the end.

Don't kill your parents or yourself user. The world needs a few people with IQ points.

Take the Stoicism Pill.

Lifting, Reactionary Literature, Meaningless Sex and Hatred. Its all about balance, user.

Those people were rightfully put to death by the Laws of the State. If you disagree with such laws, don't implement them in your own country.

Communism is, by it's very nature, the most anti social philosophy ever conceived of by man. It is a virus which infects every system. From Democracy to Liberalism. Republicanism. Monarchism... it infects everything.

So my forebears killed people.

>When asked what it feels like to kill another human being he replies
>I don't know, I've only ever killed communists

If it is a capital offense to be communistic then those people were "murdered" by law. Fairly and justly.

It is none of your concern.

I don't.
I live on my saving, and once they run out I will kill myself.

I enjoy the show

-Rafael Ganowicz

i live in hope i will one day live to see the cataclysm

the extinction of Humanity
to see the worthless degenerate subhumans wiped clean
where the ride is over and the nightmare finally ends

and finally. finally. it will be CLEAN again.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1NDxHKD6qA

Always dumping responsibility on the man, but that's part and parcel of the Islamic Republic of the UK. I'm sure the women opening their legs wide for immigrants had no political impact whatsoever on your country.

As for MGTOW, its a purely social economic choice, most do not want to be MGTOW but it is the only sane option. If you want to wife up a slut that's your perogative.

>To bad there is no such value in an argument for
>the crowd sourced prostitute is all but impossible to defend
>white beta males will continue to seek out accessible Asian females

Have fun with that one

Also you are eternally fucked
>Hybristophilia
>Hypergamy
>Gynocentrism

Low IQ cucks live for the golden vag

Prozac for me. Even though I'm very anti-drug, even though my Christian religion and Japanese culture tells me that drugs are bad and God is all you need- I'm still on drugs.

And life has just gotten shittier and shittier. I've stopped drawing and creating art. My daily routine is

- Take Prozac in the morning.
- Go to work if I'm scheduled that day
- Go to thrift stores if I'm not
- Eat crap for lunch
- Play vidya, and not even vidya with an interesting story that inspires me. Mostly Overwatch and League of Legends.
- Wait for parents to make dinner
- More vidya
- More Prozac
-sleep.

Don't do drugs bro..

I'm an artist and drugs destroyed my life.

work out, earn money, fuck bitches, belittle the stupid opinions of others thru shitposting