Stormfront shut down

>stormfront shut down

Well I guess I can’t gb2/stormfront/ anymore. Heh.

How come you guys don't redpill Sup Forums about the Jews anymore? That was one of the things I liked from back in the day. I thought it was all garbage at first but you guys used to be armed with enough facts and references and sociable discussion that a person who hadn't thought about it much could develop a more balanced view of things.

Sup Forums redpilled stormfront bro.

Sup Forums no longer needs to be redpilled anymore.
It has surpassed stormfront in every way.

You know weebs are going to die on rope day, right?

Yes but Sup Forums's userbase is expanding like mad and concise information and rhetoric about the JQ is in order.

>Well I guess I can’t gb2/stormfront/ anymore.

Tell them to go back 2 Sup Forums then. Pretty much the same thing.

it's only days or weeks before 8/Sup Forums are shut down too..

“A typical murderer drawn to the racist forum Stormfront.org is a frustrated, unemployed, white adult male living with his mother or an estranged spouse or girlfriend,” wrote the SPL in 2014. “She is the sole provider in the household. Forensic psychologists call him a ‘wound collector.’ Instead of building his resume, seeking employment or further education, he projects his grievances on society and searches the Internet for an excuse or an explanation unrelated to his behavior or the choices he has made in life.”

Oy vey goyim you are wound collectors, the goyim cattle belong as our slaves like the Talmud foretold 2800 of you for each one of G-d's chosen you dirty goy rats.

With Jews, you lose! kek

Nice get. SPLC also ran Tim Mcveigh so the FBI could blow up the OKC building and blame it on the antisemites.

It's all about control of the goyim.

When you learn to break free of the Jewish chains of slavery, you will find true freedom.

Know who brought the niggers to America? Jews! They owned the slave ships. Then the Jews deceived stupid goyim with those nigger slaves, knowing they would force them to integrate with the niggers. Slavery was basically their excuse to get niggers into the countries they wanted to destroy. lol

Now everyone is their nigger, and everyone is singing the blues. This is what it's all about, making everyone a slave that sings nigger blues for the Jews! A dumb spear chucker race of retarded goyim antifa-esque useless eaters, obeying their chosen star of david spangled leaders! Oy vey oy vey.

I'm a Jewish slave until I die, if you know what I mean.

Kek, I remember that. Stormfriends really had no idea wtf to make of us back then.

looks like my screencap is catching on

Were you part of the initial raids on stormfront? Those were funny as hell. We didn't know what to make of how much they didn't know what to make of us.

Don't they have a .onion address now?

>SJWs still don't understand the concept of containment boards.

Now the rest of the internet will be flooded with Stormers.

>White genocide doesn't exist
>lol your grandkids are gonna be brown

"Retardation" isn't strong enough a word to describe this level of cognitive dissonance. We need a new one. I propose "Chandlerism", pic related.

Well you can't stay here either.
POL is a liberal multiracial, multiethnic, multinational globalist board of peace.
You're hateful kind aren't welcome here.

Christine Chandler has changed. Go look her up in the CWC wiki.

So? He hasn't gotten any smarter.

>ugh

>It’s nice to see that internet hosting providers finally taking a stance against promoting hate and violence–and make no mistake, that’s exactly what Stormfront was promoting. The Southern Poverty Law Center labeled Stormfront the “murder capital of the internet” in 2014, as it was a site that appealed to who they called “wound collectors.” The SPLC broke down that definition, writing: