Just returned from Munich

> Just returned from Munich
> Fucking niqabs and burkas everywhere

Not even kidding: I witnessed less of these garbage conservative Islamic costumes in Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Israel/West Bank, and Jordan combined that I did in Munich. I couldn't walk a block in Munich without seeing some Arab guido dressed in a polo and shorts walking with his wife covered in a robe and fucking face drape. What the fuck is going on, Germany?

DEY DA GERMANS NOW

That ninja about to kill those mudslimes

This does not belong to Sup Forums We need more BBC threads. Mods? You fucking cocksucker mods?

>Frankfurt is the same.

don't lie. burkas and niqabs are rare. hijabs are common, yes.

If the women don't let us see some tits and pussy in public then they are not properly integrated europeans.

Feels weird man. I got to spend a few months in Bavaria (Garmisch) back in 2013, and it's hard to believe that things could have changed this much.

I guess I can always say that I visited some of Europe before the downfall though. Wish I had gotten a chance to see Britain/France before this stuff really got started though.

This. Germany is a progressive muslim country.

>tfw I never got to see beautiful historic Europe before it was completely filled with Muslims

;_; I'll never see Germany, Holland, Britain, France, Sweden without having to look past a dozen Islamists

I am very disappointed in the Bavarians

Don't forget your murder rate increased around 15% from 2015->2016
Same increase in rapes too.

Germany is becoming enriched.

I spent some time in the Alps as well and while there were a few hijabis here and there (which I don't really care about), I didn't see any niqabs or burkas.

Munich, on the other hand, was genuinely jarring. I couldn't go more than a few minutes without seeing some Wahhabist trash in face drapes.

Oh well. At least Dresden and Berlin felt like modern, first world cities.

stop being hyperbolic Muhammad

they are allowed into europe because they are refugees. they are refugees because they are criminals and terrorists. european politicians and jounralists need to be brought to justice

Nothing is more European than nakedness, Nbele... Go back to Africa

those are mostly richer arab tourists in munich i believe... Was wondering about that too when i was in munich

Honestly I wish I could go out with a burqa since I have social anxiety.

>This damage control
Burn Germany. Burnt it all

Yeah, Munich is too expensive for mudshit rapefugees.

Tourists, it's fuckin Munich

Top kek.
>muh rich arab tourists in muh cool hip münchen supercity
>MIA SAN MIA
You bavarians are such fucking niggers, god damn, i hate you so much.

When is it enough? You are all being lead to slaughter. I can't even imagine the social pressure you must be under to accept all of this "change".

I was in München in 2013, 2015 and one other date I can't remember. They were all business trips to their industrial parks on the edge of the city where they hold all their professional conventions.

The city was always flooded with foreigners. International trade and business is very heavy in what is essentially a small rural town. You look at the map of München and its fucking tiny. It has a shitton of public transport but its comical, because you can fit the entire population onto to buses and trains and the entire city would empty put. When I asked the local students what train to take and how to operate the ticket machine they were just as fucking clueless as I was. They literally only figured out how to get the one option on the ticket machine that gets them to where they have to go. Everything else is the maddening needless overcomplication of Germen IT engineering.

München is also a very rich town. Think New York but with the wealth condensed to like 1% the population of New York. So even though it had a shitton of arabs they were stinking rich arabs. The bitches I got a sniff of (dont judge me she was real close in front of me in the cue) was wearing the latest fashion under her full retard outfit. The fact that I could get a glimpse of it was probably the equivalent of girls flashing their tits in Western culture. Now those arabs didnt want no trouble. They just wanted to buy revoltingly expensive luxury goods and live realy comfy in a clean town.

The new arabs, now they are a different bunch. They are essentially the unwashed trash of the Muslim world. They go there to destroy and despoil a neat little hub.

Man that girl really did smell nice. Now she either got fucked by some plebian goatfucker, or more probably, returned to Saudi Arabia because Europe is too full of scum now for her to get around comfortably.

Shit sucks.

Merkle has FUCKED HER COUNTRY IN THE ASS WITH BACKWARDS MUSLIMS.

Germany will never be the same.

Nor will Europe, unless they stop the flow of Muslims and save themselves.

German madness and extreamist knows no end.
By 2020 Muslims will be the majority in the 24-35 age group in Germany

Yeah that's the big difference between then and now.

The Muslims that ended up in Europe and even American tended to either be rich as fuck, or middle class (they could afford airfare over & a place ot live etc).

But now.....they are poor repfugees/men in their one pair of knock off deisnger jeans and hoodies, and.or poor muslims women in trash bags.

And they're ruining Europe and are take take taking $$$$ away form the economy in welfare, while adding NOTHING.

no no no

>Arab guido
The fuck does that even mean, piece of shit?
Arabs and italian are more distantly related than you and mexicans.

Mudslime family of four.

so whats the call? Merkel stays or does germany wake the fuck up??

Well yes. After three to four generations they started to build lifes for themselfs. The new ones are just surplus sons send away. Naturally those bring all their problems with them. But try just fucking oonce to say that

>muh templar warrior safe space got violated

Did you get to go to Billy's nightclub and let some stripper jerk you off in the back room?

>women dressing conservatively
>a bad thing

Cuckold please go.

cmon they are just some ninjas protect garman people

That's because you mainly accept (((Islamists))) as immigrants.
FYI: There is an Egyptian terrorist who got a scholarship from the UK because he was in Egypt
pic very much related

They were cucked to begin with with the millions of Turks they had since the 70s.

>t. Abdul Faheed Muller

This is want liberals wanted you racist!
Refugees are welcome here.

munich local here
yeah during mid and late summer the city is flooded with niqabs and ralph lauren sheiks from the emirates

but the tourists are all gone when autumn starts
a regular arab tourist spends about 400€ a day (yup, per head) in munich flooding the city with cash - same goes to garmisch

sometimes i observe the ninjas carrying shopping bags - LV, Gucci mixed up with the wal mart type of clothing because they dont buy whats good - they simply buy EVERYTHING out of the stores lol

also funny story: my gf works as a vip client supervisor at the munich airport

as soon as they leave arab airspace by private jet they start drinking heavily and plundering the bar inside the jet

when they arrive around 80% of the clients insist on wheelchairs because otherwise they couldnt get of the plane or the airport lol true story

It's true what they say though. These are tourists from UAE, Abu Dhabi and other rich golf states. It's a phenomenon separate from the rapefugee flood

>tourism
>Munich

just why

they could go to literally anywhere else

they told my gf that they dont feel safe in london or paris anymore due to the terrorist attacks (yeah, no shit) but still want to maintain buying luxury goods and staying at fancy hotels

munich - safest city in germany; luxury everywhere (if you can afford it)

I know, but why Munich? There's luxury goods and fancy hotels everywhere, seems a bit weird to me going to a vacation on a major metropolis.

ah i forgot, lots of private hospitals so they can get treatment
southern bavaria and switzerland do have a extensive density of these for a lot of rich clients

Visited Munich 10 years ago when it was not culturally enriched. Looked very nice. F to pay respects.

Idk man ... maybe there's something psychological going on here, like a need to show-off their wealth to whitey and feel superior in some way. Are they rude to employees / generally snotty?

maybe i dunno
most of them are regular tourists

but a small minority of them behave disgustingly in hotels and restaurants
kinds jumping on the tables, littering openly
mostly its their kids doing shit

another friend of mine works in one of the fanciest hotels in downtown munich

some of them started cooking eggs in a bathtub ruining the whole bathroom (like wtf?)
but as long as they pay the room restauration including a hefty fine....

once during ramadan i got yelled at by a polo shirt wearing type of arab (from the UAE i guess) for sitting outside drinking a beer in a cafe next to my place

but i made him clear very quickly that i dont give a shit about that
luckily his ninja wife dragged him away

top frog

at least it's reassuring to know you don't need to be a genius to have money