What is the best State in the United States?

I can safely say it is not Illinois.

Oregon or Nevada.
Idaho is too Mormon and Washington has too many laws

Michigan: If you seek a pleasant peninsula, just look about you.

If you seek a fat single mother, look about you.

If you seek a mosque, just look about you.

If you seek a deep, cold lake to commit suicide in, just look about you.

If you seek copper plumbing, there is none left..

alabama

Ohio

California

Economically and culturally superior to other states.

>Look for Poland
>See New Jersey

Fuck you man.

Keep dreaming Commie

New Hampshire.

New York unironocally

The right answer is always chile :') desu~

Unironically this.

>Ohio
>Nigeria

Just fuck my state up famimly

>Live free or die
Totally my type of people.

Objectively comfy

>Texas
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alaska. Just stay away.

>unironocally
low iq jew york nigger detected

pennsreich when?

HOW ARE YOU SO RICH

Just think how rich we'd be without non-whites

Hard to call the 6th largest economy in the world "commie"- Its a state that is vastly superior to most states in terms of productivity, natural beauty, weather, wealth, and diversity of experience.

There is a lot wrong with CA but it is the engine that drives the country and the "commie" meme is for retards.

Then wouldn't it make sense for schlomo to be breeding whites

rhode island

no, because whites KEEP their wealth and pass it to the next generation. blacks, hispanics, and arabs blow all the money on short-term pleasures and go into crippling debt because they can't do math.

>israel

It's a commie hellhole. Sure, the productive cali companies and hollywood are still there, but seriously your state is a cancer upon western civilization.

You have the most corrupt, authorian state government in the US. You have the highest spic% in the US. You have an all out race war in LA--and I would rather die in a race war than commute 5 miles in LA!

Not to mention pic related and all the repulsive Jews who live there

North Dakota

They have a high GDP per capita but that's only because their 0.001% is extremely rich. The rest live far below average European standards.

Kansas obviously

florida, obviously

there should be a grand strategy game where each state fights the others for control of the USA

>needs update
MO and I believe a couple of others are now no permit required but still offer permits for legal advantages.

So whites horde wealth, while non-whites support the economy. Got it.

HOI 4 US states mod you fag

Tennessee.

You can run over protesters

Idaho

Not mine. Fuck off, we're full.

>They have a high GDP per capita but that's only because their 0.001% is extremely rich. The rest live far below average European standards.

Montana

>Canada BTFO

I've always wanted state flags on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You mean like when California fraudulently registers millions of fake ballots and inflates their census data to disenfranchise the other 49 states?

We're already living in your game.

Texas

>wisconsin = philippines

THE MOST POWERFUL BROSHIP ON EARTH

It's not Maryland, I can tell you that. This state is so cucked it's embarrassing.

>there should be a grand strategy game where each state fights the others for control of the USA
We already have that. It's called Congress.

>Illinois
(ill-in-oi)
for all those foreign and domestic, dont sound like an idiot.

>only state to ban antifa
>police state
>extremely corrupt
it fits

How the match would end up

Actually if you keep out of the urban bits its a very pleasant place to visit. If you choose one of the areas at or below "town" population you can live a pretty comfy life in a white, christian neighborhood with your guns for around 60k household income. Most of the insanity is contained in NYC and Ithaca.

literally the worst state to do that

NYSAFE, high property prices, high taxes, etcetcetc

If not spending money now so you can give your kids a better chance in the future is hoarding, then farmers who cut and store hay for winter rather than just let their herds eat it now are also hoarding.

>Rhode Island
Ethiopia, I...

>population of nigeria
>186 million

Try hearts of iron mod

South: Tennessee / North Carolina
Mid Atlantic: Pennsylvania
Northern: None
Western: Idaho, Utah, Montana

>Virginia

Fuck yeah!

Pennsylvania Reich.

The average european (minus norway) makes a considerable amount less than the average american.

tfw you state is named "Israel"

Shut the fuck up. No it's not. Delete this.

Each has its own benefits. That being said, Mississippi and Alabama are pretty miserable.

Have you ever seen how actual poor people of any race usually live? They live hand to mouth because that's all they can afford.

I genuinely enjoy my state of MA. The common misconception among out of staters is that this place bleeds blue. That's incorrect. It bleeds purple. Most of this state is people with hard line conservative values who vote blue because they are "union democrats". Also as a culture our general premise here is "Don't be a fucking fag". So its not that you are gay that will bother us, it's if you try to throw it into our face 24/7.

We are not cool with that.

Lots of jobs, great scenery, really white, decent governing abilities, best schools. Places like the South End and Cambridge are cool but whack because they are filled with out of staters and yuppies who act high and mighty.

Puerto Rico