CHRISTIAN THREAD NUMBER 2

Atheists and Muslims convert to Christ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4qnKedlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=up4i3sMBl94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is thread three, start over and try again.

I'll tell you a short little story from the Quran, that should demonstrate to any honest person that Mohammed was just a sick cult leader, no different from modern cult leaders who use their followers as pawns and terrorize them.

According to the Quran, "it is permissible to marry your adopted son's ex-wife". Why would the Quran (and supposedly "God") command such a random doctrine? Well, it turns out that Mohammed had an adopted son from one of his wives (the Quran doesn't teach that divorce is adultery, so you can divorce and remarry as much as you want in Islam). One day, Mohammed knocks on the door of his adopted son's house, and the adopted son's wife opens the door "scantily clad". Mohammed comes to his senses and restrains himself, and doesn't commit adultery with her right then and there. Later, his adopted son ends up divorcing the scantily clad woman, and because it's such a taboo thing to marry your adopted son's ex-wife, Mohammed has a "revelation" that it's permissible to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. But since Mohammed is already maxed out at 4 wives, he gets ANOTHER revelation that THE APOSTLE OF GOD (Mohammed) is allowed to marry not 4 wives like everyone else, but 11 wives. The same revelation also adds that the "apostle of God" can have any woman of faith that he pleases, including his own family members.

How lucky is he?!

Since the Quran doesn't teach that divorce is adultery, you have enormous "marriage harmes" in the Arab world, where Imams will do quick-marriages to whores and essentially make prostitution legal. That's how the Saudi family and princes can have sex slaves and fuck Western whores as much as they want. They simply get a speed-marriage, fuck the wife, then divorce an hour later.

The Quran also has other bizarre doctrines like how if you divorce your wife, you're not allowed to re-marry her again, UNLESS she marries another man in between and divorces him.

Perverted cult.

Still waiting for that response

>That's how the Saudi family and princes can have sex slaves and fuck Western whores as much as they want. They simply get a speed-marriage, fuck the wife, then divorce an hour later.
Correction, sex slavery is completely permissible in Islam as long as the sex slave isn't Muslim. The temporary marriage sham isn't even needed here.

Do you reject the hadith? In that case, off to the chopping block with you, apostate.

fuck off cuck

Yes I do

Reminder that Christian or not, weebs and deus vulters are pathetic subhumans.

omfg get a job, or atleast a hobby

>cherry picking when to follow the old law and when not

What? Mohammed is a pedophile who raped a 9 year old. It's in the Quran.

>Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58).

>according to the chronology of Ibn Khallikān (d. 681/1282) she would have been nine at her marriage and twelve at its consummation (Wafayāt al-aʿyān, 3:16), a chronology also supported by a report from Hishām b. ʿUrwa recorded by Ibn Saʿd (d. 230/845; al-Ṭabaqāt, 8:61).

>convert
Make me. Seriously why do you care about atheists and muslims so much? What will happen if we don't convert? Is it MLM scheme where you get an extra points for converting people?

We want you saved!

God bless you all

Jesus has saved me from addiction and prison.

Did we get invaded by fedoras?

Christian Generals used to be my favorite threads and a good relief from all the drama of the world.

Had some great theological discussions and actually got into my bible to follow peoples favorite verses.

i think you should have more in the OP maybe and start with a topic or reading.

Nobody cares waht an animal thinks

Is what the Bible claims to be true more important than what we can physically observe to be true?

But thats not the Quran, thats a hadith. I reject the hadith, they were written 200 years after his death and many of them, even the ones concerning this topic contradict themselves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism

That would be amusing if not for the fact many of you can't even practice your form of Judaism correctly. Must suck to have no tradition, no magisterium and no history beyond blind rebellion against an authority you know nothing about.

It's just salty shills, pols been more christian not less if you look at whats getting memed. It's Roman Catholicism DEUS VULT

I'm looking for a new Church. The Reformed Baptists have the best sermons, but they are really long and I don't care much for Calvinism.

Since most americans are race-mixed to an extent, wouldn't that make you a product of bestiality?

Catholicism. If you're going to grovel before the Cosmic Jew at least do it correctly, for fucks sake.

Then... maybe you should just start reading the Bible, huh?

>convert
Would convert if I met a qt christian gf. But here everyone is equally degenerate, so why bother.

Always love this screencap.

Except, you know... the fact that the Old Testament predicts Jesus' coming in detail? Jesus is the Messiah according to the Old Testament. Goodness gracious, you people are ill-read.

>mix of chittering and and clicking
>translation
>you are just like us fuck 9 babies and youll ascend into He-I mean paradise
No I'm white, ONly pure whites are Men, everyone else is an animal. Part animal = Full animal
Like part Goy = full goy. I can't even call you a goy you're even LOWER

I am going to do that in due time, but I do not expect it to change my views to be frank

Check out independent baptist churches! I don't know if they're common in Canada, but they tend to be the best and love God's word the most.

One drop rule?

I care about human beings and their souls.

I am compelled to as a Christian.

No.

Islam is the only true religion and the light that protect humans in the darkest times

That bares absolutely no relevance to what I said.

>qur'an
>hadith
protip: They were both whispered by satan.

Christians support white genicide

>Muh cuckolics are so based :(

I was raised Roman Catholic but i have issues with its current state.

I still go to Catholic church with my parents but identify as a Christian and like their services as well.

I also use the Catholic Bible as it has more books in it and i'm interested in all the "lost" or "ommitted" books as well.

I believe in Jesus and trust God but i don't feel guilty about researching the origins of my religion or the omitted texts.
is that wrong/heresy?

I will try to search some up and check out some sermons online if they have any. Thanks.

5000+ years of history.

But no, you're right.

Catholicism>Orthodox>Lutheranism

Proof?

Yes, it does. It means that Christians are the heirs to Abraham's promise and the continuation of the Old Testament.

What do you think of media that promotes """Science""" and atheism while shitting specifically on Christianity instead of other religions.

youtube.com/watch?v=YV4qnKedlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=up4i3sMBl94

No they aren't you ignorant pleb.

Islam is the highest form of enlightenment. The only true issue here is the degeneration of the Muslims through IQ and crime.

No, it's fine to research things. In fact, that's ideal. That way you can find God for yourself.

I mean, fuck, I was encouraged to check out other religions while becoming Catholic, and we were told that if we couldn't find God in this way, we should find our own ways to find and love God.

That ranking seems accurate.

Please tell me which moronic Protestant denomination you're a part of so I can laugh heartily.

No, we don't. The Bible says all nations will remain in the end times. One world government is Satan's plot to usher in the tribulation. The Bible separated mankind at the Tower of Babel and sees for us to remain in our own nations and produce after our own kind.

The Bible is anti-globalist. Read your Bible.

Church attendance is important user. Without brothers in Christ, what do you have?

One drop of semen in those 72 baby virgins and yes it's STILL PEDOFILIA

>Muslim is best
>Best prophet fucks 9 year olds and conquers villages, subjecting them under Islam
Yep, great religion.

Moses married a cushite according to the bible

And you as well.

Destroying western culture?

Once they're done, the next victims will be East Asians

Yes.

Yeah. I'm sure there's other protestant denominations that I'd have few problems with, but that about covers it.

Pros: Best potlucks

>PEDOFILIA
>calls me an animal
proof?

>lost
You mean the gnostic works about wooden crosses growing wings and talking telling that all women grow penises when they ascend into heaven, and even though all women will have penises theyw ill all be ghosts be cause the DEMIURGE.

Yes these are the books taht were omitted. Youacn trust Saint Irenaeus

Hello where are broofs???

>proofs that say prophet muhammad (pbuh) engaged in sexual activity with aisha at young age

If a beast fucks it's beast baby, it's still pedofilia, Jesus you can't read can't you?

>Islam is the only true religion and the light that protect humans in the darkest times

>that pic

I'm Baptist.

>Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, "And to seeds", as of many; but as of one, And to "thy seed", which is Christ.

>And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

>Galatians 3:28
Christians are civic nationalist cucks at the very best.

That Judaism drove men mad. They were within touching distance of their God and were too enraged to see it. They wanted to murder Jesus for healing a man's crippled hands.

No, Pharisaical Judaism drives men mad, it does not enrich their lives. It only makes them hypocrites to different extents.

lmao

That is correct.

the proof is in Nabeel Qureshi's "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus".

Do you want to know the answer enough to spend $15?

>...according to the chronology of Ibn Khallikān (d. 681/1282) she would have been nine at her marriage and twelve at its consummation (Wafayāt al-aʿyān, 3:16), a chronology also supported by a report from Hishām b. ʿUrwa recorded by Ibn Saʿd (d. 230/845; al-Ṭabaqāt, 8:61).

>No single proof at all

>baptist
That's an official flag of the Roman Catholic Church for about a 1000 years

This revelation is what lead to my leaving of Islam. I converted over a year ago because I never
understood the Trinity(I still don't), and thought Islam was just better as a community. I believe
everyone should be critical of their faith, and Islam only truly critiqued itself during the Islamic
Golden Age. I asked the imam about the verse, among other things, and his explanation was
about how the tribe had low population back then. I told him if verses were revealed in a
20 year vacuum, then clearly Islam isn't appropriate for today and that the Quran isn't eternal.

He started chimping out after that and told me my prayers wouldn't be accepted until I repent.
I mentioned how Muhammad didn't clean himself before praying in a hadith, so his prayers
weren't accepted either. He kicked me out of the masjid after that.

I am now exploring Christianity, and it feels much better.. even though I struggle with some
concepts.

Jesus, the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, and the love of the Father.

Personally I think all Protestants are retarded, including Lutherans. If one wants to be Christian then one should be Catholic. I don't know enough about orthodoxy to comment on them.

>Baptist
Oh fuck, you're litterally babies first Judaism, no wonder.

She was a Midianite, not a Cushite. Still Hamitic, but not the same family.

Nabeel Qureshi is a marxist that wants to destroy islamic culture and heritage. In another words a jewish puppet

so he married outside of his "nation"
i might even
>Doubts my reading capabilities
>spells paedophilia with 'f'

It never bent the knee to Rome, and despises papists.

> No proof of sexual activity

>QUEEFshi
BEAST BEAST

Yes, the Bible is not racist, but it's nationalistic and anti-globalist. The Bible rejects the breaking up of the nations that was according to his will. So any nation-wrecking activity is against God's will. The Bible says that immigrants need to follow the law of the land, which cuts away about 99% of all immigrants, since they are all illegals. The Bible always mentions economic migrants in negative terms and curses them.

Anyway, Biblical theology is something I'll have to reconcile with God, not something I'll debate with an atheist.

I'll convert her

Islam lied to you and said that Christianity has three gods, and is therefore polytheistic.

Christianity has one, threefold God, and is monotheistic. There is only one God.

>highest form
It's a plagiarism of the new testament as watered down by jews to combat creeping Christianization. They didnt get any of the Christian virtues right, they became so diluted when you place war and murder as theit core motivation, it just doesn't work, but is the indian race able to see what the arab barbarian couldnt?

And God cursed his son for disapproving

It's a hadith, it's an unislamic invention, also, the hadith contradict themselves even concerning this issue. They were written 200 years after his death

>being this retarded
You're probably a beast too

Haha do they realy expect you guys to believe that?

>why do you care
So you don't burn in hell
>what will happen if we don't convert
you will burn in hell

He's a born again Christian who took his doubts about Islam as expressed outside of his own family and village and found them to be anathema.

Well, it's nice to know that at least someone cares. But don't worry, our souls won't end in hell because we don't have any souls and hells.

Be gone, papist. I follow God's word, not the "Popes". Call no man your father!

my stem degree put all the pieces together for me. Dont watch tv.

That's great to hear! There's much to explore in God's word, but remember that the answer can always be found in the Bible itself. Stay strong!

Yes

Word of God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>word of man

No, that did not happen. Moses was not going to circumcise the boy, likely on his mother's refusal, but when the cost of that disobedience was going to be massive, she circumcised the boy and threw the foreskin at the feet of Moses.