Other urls found in this thread:

dafenvillageonline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amidoinitrite?

very good

Bump.

Got to take a shower, last one.

thank you friend

You guys are stupid faggots. Watch some Ingmar Bergman and your faggotry meter will be broken for the rest of your life and you'll be able to go back to jacking it to models.

i would love to get a poster with this

What the fuck is Gabon?

Pic related is unironically the pinnacle of western art

a shit-tier country where I'm forced to work for a few weeks

there's a chink website ( dafenvillageonline.com/ ) where you can send them a picture and they paint it for you, ask in /csg/ on Sup Forums if you want more info
nice painting too

do such paintings count too?

Legion of honor in San Fran has the finest collection I've ever seen. So much euro art. You owe it to yourself.

>Quads
Kek has blessed this picture.
Just as he has mine.

I prefer sculpture

Nice quads. This is indeed a beautiful painting. Yet, I feel a tinge of sadness when I look upon it, when I think about how much we've lost...

Some of what i collected!

Quads, what did kek mean by this?

Tremendous painting. Got themselves an eagle that day.

I've always been fascinated by this painting, really impressive by its dimensions (491 × 716 cm) and the uses of lights and contrasts.
Also the tragedy behind this painting make it even more powerful

>Méduse was a 40-gun Pallas-class frigate of the French Navy, launched in 1810. She took part in the Napoleonic Wars, namely in the late stages of the Mauritius campaign of 1809–1811 and in raids in the Caribbean.
After the Bourbon Restoration, she was armed en flûte to ferry French officials to Saint-Louis, in Senegal, for the reestablishing of the colony after the British handover. Through inept navigation of her captain, an émigré given command for political reasons but incompetent as a naval officer, Méduse struck the Bank of Arguin and became a total loss. The 400 people on board had to evacuate, with 151 men on an improvised raft towed by the frigate's launches. When the launches gave up and left the raft behind, a terrible ordeal developed. Dozens were washed into the sea by a storm, others, drunk from wine, rebelled and were killed by officers. The survivors engaged in cannibalism. When supplies ran low, several injured men were thrown into the sea. After 13 days on sea, the raft was found with only 15 men surviving.

Good to see we have fans of French Academic Art and Bouguereau. Underrated.

His face.
He just looks so done.

true...

>I died for this?
>Why?

>cette qualité
user stp

Some Mexican ArtDeco

j'avoue, ta version est mieux
Indeed, your version is better

Merci/thanks user#2

Oh hey, I scanned a bunch of stuff by that guy, Harald Damsleth. He was pretty good, had real sense of design, tho it shows up mostly in his commercial or nonconventional pieces. He's the guy behind that famous Kulturterror.

pêh google image m'avait rien proposé de mieux, merci pour cette version user

Not bad.

Them Legs

Millet's "Angelus"

gorgeous and humble

Caption:

"Either...Or...."

and we will keep losing more, what was once great is now in dust

Same artist, different phase

>tfw this actually is held up to be a golden standard in animation schools

More MexiCANs