WTF!!??

I hate these cucks!

Anonymous means nothing anymore

>I hate these cucks!
>>>WTF!!?? Anonymous

Just ignore them they don't represent a threat

Wrong pic...

Anonymous was destroyed years ago by the government. All that remains now is a few pathetic SJW fags taking down websites.

Sup Forums is what became of anonymous after the ZOG destroyed its first form.

All of the anonymous twitter accounts, and Facebook, like this, where they have big followers and get a lot of attention. They aren't actual Anonymous, they're CIA.
For example, the biggest Anonymous page on Facebook posted some shit about how the "New world order" wants to genocide all blacks...CIA trying to spread lies to further their own goals.

>anymore

>Anonymous
Holy shit what year is this

Anonymous movement died a long time ago

It lives in the hearts of little kids everywhere.

We've known the CIA and FBI have been against "white supremacists" for years

PRAISE KEK!!!!

I wonder if the real anonymous is fuming at what they created has become. When they get out of jail will they get revenge? Or were they all forced into permaservice to the cia or killed?

Sup Forums is the new Anonymous for doxing antifa lefty fags

oh noes, watch out
nice duubs

What terrorism? All the nazi larpers do is post pepes and do roman salutes

Now is all dead, like wikileaks or white dragon society, only useful for phising and spreading propaganda nowadays.
Watch closely Ronald Bernard, the only reason to not killing him is because he has too much atention so if he gets hurt all what he has said will automatically be corroborated. This is a fucked up world.

"anonymous" faggots have been pro BLM since ferguson. They jumped the shark with that one.

Besides ever since autistic preteens "formalized" it theyve been dead to Sup Forums.

And all ISIS does is post fake CIA gore videos online and larp as the caliphate of peace.

Anonymous really cant pic their targets.

keep me posted

Sup Forums is old Sup Forums which is the original anonymous. Now """"anonymous"""" claims to be against Sup Forums...

Really jogs my noggin

>an ideology that calls for the slaughter of innocent people is pure hate.

hmmm?

>Anonymous
State controlled psyop since the early 2010s. They were infiltrated and subverted around the time of OWS, possibly earlier. Don't be surprised to see this "anti-establishment" group promoting establishment aims.

That doesn't sound like "none of us is as cruel as all of us". What is the faggotry?

This is what happens when your secret club has no leadership and no member roster. Every movement can easily be cooped and poz'd while it's killed from the inside.

OWS may have been faggots but they were still enough of a threat to the Jew that they were infected with feminism and tranny bullshit, while the lying jew media only interviewed people that sexually identified as ketchup.

Anonymous was completely destroyed by a few faggots in meme masks. Atheism was corrupted and ruined forever by neckbeard Plebbitors with fedoras.

tfw you know this has been taken over by alphabets who use money from Soros/NGO's and their ilk to finance these tools.

Place your bets, please: Right-wing ideology v. New Bolsheviks

>An ideology that calls for the slaughter of innocent people is pure hate.
My grandfather would say that kulaks are not people, comrade.
*tips ushanka*

Preaper your anuses you've fucked now

Feel free to troll this retard... should be fun

ever since the sperglords running that twatter account supported BLM it's been a laughing stock.

>2017
>anonymous
Sure, let's go ogguby Ball Sdreet.

But they don't.

They are really gone, I'm not sure who still operates that account even. It's been years since that died, SJWs and other cucks there now that rides on our old memes

If you go on twitter you will only find people making threats and asking others to hack for them

>anonymoose

People still follow anonymous? I thought they were a meme 6 years ago.

Anonymous is no longer anonymous

this
These are just faggots in there for the leftovers

Yeah they do. A revolution is a terrorist act.

>imblying anomolous sted ov lullzsecz
Friendly reminder that these fucks are composed of retards who didn't have enough OPsec to begin with and got party v&d and flipped.

We are Anonymous... We should call ourselves something else. How about 'Bob'?

>Coopted group does coopted things
No, really?

These fucking faggots on twitter have no power over Sup Forums.

We were anonymous you idiot. Some edgy SJW are no acting like they are the legite anonymous but they ain't

Ok calm your tits. I know who they are...

>the fbi is currently infiltrating any political organization
yes we know

Anonymous is the original and Kekism. When they started out they were raw grassroots movement. Then they became popular and flooded with normies.

/
/▌This is Bob Copy And Paste Him So
/ \ He Can Redpill The Internet

The Bob collective!

I'll bet you all I have they don't give a fuck. They didn't create Anonymous. The second it was born, given a name, that was when it ceased to be anonymous and became an alphabet agency honey pot.

The new symbol of hope....

expecto patronum!!!!

>unironically using the term comrade

I hate people who do this

Piggypacking off the "Sept 23. Doomsday" maymay

Anonymous is compromised and a honeypot, we've been known this.

This.

Anonymous is for cringy betas still stuck in the 2007 Sup Forums days

We have weaponized autism.
Anonymous just has autism.

Anonymous are just beta neckbeards. Can't wait for trump to capture them and make them suck bbc in jail.

lol u aut-right nazi faggots are the one attempting to destroy three centuries of american democratic tradition

get hanged traitors

Anyone that uses the term "comrade' or "bougie" ; and celebrates "May Day" instead of Labor Day like a true red blooded American needs to be purged and thrown out of a helicopter.

Normies know anonymous
Normies admire anonymous
>NO GOY ANONYMOUS NEVER WAS GOOD. DON'T HIJACK ANONYMOUS BACK. TAKE BOB GOY, HE IS NICE

is more like normies go
>Oh I love these anonymous
and then in the next sentence they go
>I hate these anonymous interwebs trolls, who are these anonymous trolls!

Ah that used to always make me kek my pants, they are even saying it

Yes

Talentless...

So you telling me anonymous brand is perceived as an oxymoron; yes lets not use them ever again. Oxymorons don't make you think, they are the worst for subversion. Lets take bob

>vanillaISIS

FUG. THE LEFT CAN MEME

RRUUUUNN

Why is white supremacy so out this season?

white supremacy is simply a code word for capitalism.
remember, anonymous is behind the humanity party, which is a communist party.

if he isn't a literal shill, he might understand the fact that the (((Alt-Right))) is a jewish psyops, and he should be targeting the literal kike pushing the useful idiots to clash against antifa useful idiots just to jew it.

somebody open his eyes, just in case he isn't a shill

>we support our comrades
>An ideology that calls for the slaughter of innocent people

Are they saying communism doesn't call for that?

post a /leftypol/ zyklon and another typical /leftypol/ meme OR GTFO shill

How come nobody made a psyop yet and created an "actual" Anonymous account to mess with these clowns?

How to hack & stuff

Step 1. Get mask

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit

What are these?
White Masks recruits?

FUCK YEAH BOB

Bobonymous

Russian anonymous

seems they are a CIA shill now

Funny how they use our green man as a profile pic

Fuck off and use a Tumblr logo as a profile pic please

>Anonymous is a decentralized group of trolls
>Shills invade all websites in 16-17
>We gubberment pro-globalist psy-op now
Imagine moi shock

Epic Fail Guy and Bob? WHAT YEAR IS IT!? IS IT TIME TO RISE OUR POWER LEVELS?!?!

Bob S. Saiyan

>mfw I beat the living shit out of a guy in a guy fawkes mask in New York

Fuck, do we need to make a newfag wikipedia again?

user is a FBI Honeypot. There is no more user, not like the user which you saw from 2001-2008.

Everyone who was not arrested when Sabu went state witness now works for someone. Most of us are Commercial, some of us are LE's, some of us are both.

Like a snake shedding it's skin, user served its role. Gamersgate served a role. Move on and keep learning & improving yourself. This is the 7th time since October 2016 Fake-user has tried to assault 4ch or a .GOV agency.

Ask yourself, if they truly were the super-spai's of yesteryear, why have they not nuked 4ch yet ?

Be better then them. Improve society.

We are Legion.

anonymous aka 'totally not the cia guys!'

I dont get it. Whhy do normies believe rhat communism is the greatest thing ever

Most who mock "bougies" are mocking themselves and their own families. Same symptom of self loathing whites.

they haven't experienced it first-hand to know.

Why didn't those cucks at least go the Snowden way? "No white power, no black power, there's only one power, bla-bla-bla"

They now look biased as hell. Who's gonna respect them after this?

>he's seig heiling
I like him already.

Friendly reminder Anonymous hasn't been relevant since 2008.

The same "anonymous" that helped the occupy movement? Sage, shill thread detector

WE HAVE TO GO
FARTHER BEYOND
THEY MERELY STOLE THE MASK WE REFINED

>not understanding what anonymous is
Idea not group. decentralized with no official ideology